Unofficial Skyrim Patch: Version History
By the Unofficial Patch Project Team
Bugs fixed by official Bethesda patches will be stricken through and the version of the game they are fixed in will be indicated in brackets.
Bugs introduced by the USKP (yes, it happens) that are corrected in later versions will be stricken through and tagged with the version of the USKP that fixes them. The correction will appear separately in the version where the correction takes place.
The USKP bug tracker numbers will be listed for bugs that have been recorded there when they are solved.
All fixes are retroactive unless indicated by an [NR] tag following the fix description.
To view a bug entry in our tracker, follow this URL format: http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?app=trac&module=issues§ion=issues&do=view&id=xxxx where xxxx is the listed bug number.
v1.3.2c - (2013-05-10)
- Another debug message was accidentally left on in the weapon rack script. (Bug #12820)
- Two of the USKP helper quests that handle updating information for bugfixes lost their properties somehow in the CK and had to be restored.
- Jarl Korir's exile package for the Windhelm palace was not using the correct location marker after we fixed his AI pack.
- Heimskr was still finding a way to preach his message OUTSIDE the confines of his jail cell. This should finally be fixed for good now.
- The final Civil War government script never ran because we had stopped the Civil War quests too early. This has now been corrected so it will run properly regardless.
v1.3.2b - (2013-05-03)
Placement/Layout/Ownership and other World Object Fixes
- A debug message in the updated weapon rack script was accidentally left on.
- Several coffins and other graves for NPCs in the Markarth and Solitude Halls of the Dead were not initially disabled like they should be, resulting in them showing up as all belonging to the priest in charge until the assigned NPC actually dies. Unassigned coffins and urns have been changed to objects that don't display the owner name.
v1.3.2a - (2013-04-26)
- Regression fix for Ill Met By Moonlight (DA05) stopping prior to receiving the Ring of Hircine reward. (Bug #12722)
v1.3.2 - (2013-04-23)
Game Mechanics Fixes
- Heimskr had been accidentally swapped to prisoner robes due to a missing condition in the event that sends him to prison when the Imperials win Whiterun. (Bug #12116)
- The USKP added load screen for silver weapons affecting werewolves has been updated to use the slightly more generic term "lycanthropes" since Dragonborn introduces werebears. (Bug #12492)
- landscape/dirtcliffs/dirtcliffscornerout01.nif was edited for UV fixes but ended up with the wrong texture on it after the fixes were done. (Bug #12494)
- The Elemental Fury shout was not working correctly with bows or with dual wielded weapons, and was not applying the speed multiplier correctly for any weapons. (Bug #9249, Bug #9250)
- The leveled spell entries LSpellWEBattlemageFireLeftHand and LSpellWEBattlemageFireRightHand have the level settings for Fireball and Firebolt backward. (Bug #12203)
- Angarvunde could not be marked as cleared because the dungeon lacked a flagged boss actor. A draugr boss has been placed near the word wall and flagged so the dungeon will now clear. (Bug #12432)
- AI pack DefaultHoldPositionCurrentLoc256 was incorrectly set to a radius of 128. (Bug #12499)
- AI pack KarthwastenSauranachMineSandbox8x12Package had no start time or duration set. (Bug #12486)
- AI pack DragonBridgeLumberCamp6x12 incorrectly started at 8am instead of 6am. (Bug #12486)
- AI pack KynesgroveRoggeEatDinner19x3 incorrectly started at 9am instead of 7pm which caused a scheduling conflict for Rogge in Kynsegrove. (Bug #12486)
- AI pack WindhelmNilsWorkInn14x8 should be starting at 16 instead of 14 to avoid a scheduling conflict. (Bug #12482)
- AI pack WindhelmGrimvarSleep22x10 did not have its start time and duration set correctly. (Bug #12482)
- AI pack SolitudePalaceLobbySandbox8x12 incorrectly started at 12 instead of 8. (Bug #12480)
- AI pack AbeloneEatPackage6x1 was erroneously set to start at 12 when there is already a 12x1 package. (Bug #12478)
- AI pack MarkarthAicantarEat20x2Package had no start time or duration, causing it to block the remainder of Aicantar's schedule. (Bug #12478)
- Skeletons and Dragon Priests were fighting each other when they mixed because the Dragon Priest faction didn't have SkeletonFaction listed as a friend. (Bug #12519)
- The sound from the Elemental Fury shout could become permanently stuck on if the currently equipped weapons failed to accept the enchantment. (Bug #12514, Bug #5058)
- Witbane acquired from traps was not set to the correct magnitude to produce the effect of 50% slower magicka regeneration. (Bug #12533)
- The blizzard spell's damage value was being augmented by the caster's spell resistance when this should not have been happening. (Bug #10532)
- Lightning Storm erroneously had the script to generate ash piles attached to its associated magic effect (ShockDamageMassConcAimed) which would result in generating one pile per kill regardless of whether you had the disintegration perk or not. With the perk, two piles would be spawned. (Bug #9651)
- All spells which used the Damage Stamina effect (EnchStaminaDamageFFContact) were enhanced by the Augmented Flames perk due to the effect erroneously having the MagicDamageFire keyword attached. (Bug #12439)
- An errant script was attached to the effect used by the Make Ethereal shout (VoiceMakeEthereal) which caused Papyrus errors to be thrown because it had no properties set. (Bug #12186)
- The Block Runner and Shield Charge perks were still usable while sneaking due to the lack of a proper check to see if the player is in sneak mode. (Bug #167)
- The navmesh inside the Thalmor HQ in Solitude was not fully complete. (Bug #12259)
- Fired iron arrows (ArrowIronProjectile) were flagged as "supersonic" which caused them to make out of place sounds when flying past the player. (Bug #12635)
- Followers could not join you at Ironbind Overlook due to the lack of a navmesh connection to the door on the upper level of the dungeon.
- Lack of preferred pathing outside of Thaumaturgist's Hut in Morthal caused NPCs to take the long way around the building every time instead of the ground level path.
- Followers could not join you in jumping from the shortcut path to leave Nchuand Zel after completing Lost Expedition due to the lack of a navmesh jump connector.
- Several merchants were missing the bonus gold from the Master Trader perk despite the perk specifically stating ALL merchants in the world should have it.
- Wuuthrad was not inflicting its bonus damage on orcs despite them being Elves who should be affected by it. Perk C06BladeOfYsgramorPerk did not have orc or orc vampires set.
- AI Pack MorthalAslfurSleep0x7 Was set to use the editor location for sleeping, which would cause Pactur to return to Stonehills each night to sleep instead of staying in Morthal as expected when he becomes Sorli's steward.
- Fixed Kodlak being naked on the floor in Jorrvaskr at the end of Blood's Honor (C04). (Bug #12157)
- Bjartur has two lines of idle dialogue to use in the Solitude Jail, but because of an error in setting up the conditions, they would never play. Since her only dialogue is unfitting after the Stormcloaks take Solitude, she will be disabled after the city is taken. (Bug #12501)
- Angrenor Once-Honored could not perform his complete AI schedule due to his eat package being blocked by his general sandbox package and because his patrol package had no start time or duration set. (Bug #12482)
- Nurelion could not perform his full AI schedule due to his breakfast and dinner packages having no start times or durations. (Bug #12482)
- Gularzob could not perform his full AI schedule due to his patrol package blocking due to incorrect time settings. (Bug #12480)
- General Tullius never slept due to his castle command package having a bad duration setting. (Bug #12475)
- The guards at Sarethi Farm were not linked to their XMarkers and thus would not patrol the area. (Bug #12465)
- The guards at Snow-Shod Farm had no patrol route data set up and would thus be standing totally idle all the time. (Bug #12465)
- None of the housecarls were able to sandbox throughout the whole house they're assigned to protect. New packages to allow them to do this "in cell" instead of with a defined radius have been generated for them. (Bug #12366)
- With Patch 1.9, dunCragslaneLvlBanditGuard was intended to get flagged to respawn. In the process of doing so, his activation name was lost AND his combat style was erroneously set to Dremora instead of 1H warrior. (Bug #12481)
- Red Eagle, Warlord Gathrik, and Yngol could all spawn as dragon priests at higher levels. The backstories behind these characters makes this extremely unlikely to have been the case. Plus, in the case of Warlord Gathrik, spawning him as a dragon priest will break the quest at Ironbind Barrow. (Bug #12470)
- Drifa uses Pawned Prawn greetings even when she's not manning the store after Bersi dies. (Bug #12027)
- The 3 Galdur sons in Reachwater Rock spawn above the ground and then "step" down due to bad linked reference settings. (Bug #12576)
- Elgrim's Elixirs never locked up at night because the NPCs there both had sleep packages that weren't set to lock the doors, likely due to Elgrim's AI package bugs which were fixed. (Bug #12579)
- Legate Rikke will now assume her more relaxed post-war schedule. Packages CWMapTableSandboxSolitude and CWRikkeSandboxFactionHQ were not conditioned to stop running when Ulfric was dead.
- General Tullius will now assume his more relaxed post-war schedule. CWMapTableSandboxSolitude was not set to stop running when Ulfric was dead.
- Galmar will now assume his slightly more relaxed post-war schedule. CWGalmarSandboxFactionHQ was not set to stop running when General Tullius was dead.
- The following scrolls were missing the VendorItemScroll keyword: MassParalysisScroll, BaneOfTheUndeadScroll, CandlelightScroll, ConjureFamiliarScroll, CourageScroll, ConjureFlameAtronachScroll, CalmScroll, FastHealingScroll, EbonyFleshScroll, BanishDaedraScroll, ConjureFrostAtronachScroll, ConjureStormAtronachScroll, CommandDaedraScroll, DreadZombieScroll, ExpelDaedraScroll, DeadThrallScroll, ChainLightningScroll, BlizzardScroll, HarmonyScroll, CallToArmsScroll, CircleOfProtectionScroll, GuardianCircleScroll, DragonhideScroll (Bug #12267)
- Weapon speed on the Ebony Blade was missed when the adjustments were made to the other two handed swords. (Bug #12497)
- Some miscellaneous clutter objects have been given names so they can be picked up. (Bug #12535)
- Nord Hero Arrows were set with too high a damage value. Other Nord Hero items are in line with Elven stats, so these arrows now do the same damage as Elven arrows. (Bug #12523)
- Imperial swords should be marked as WeapMaterialImperial instead of WeapMaterialSteel. (Bug #12522)
- Leveled list LItemWeapon1HIronAndSteelOnly mistakenly contained a light source instead of the expected iron & steel war axes that should have been there. (Bug #12495)
- Leveled list LItemWeaponBattleAxe is missing the orcish battleaxes. (Bug #12489)
- Frostbite Venom and Lotus Extract lacked the VendorItemPoison keyword and could not be sold to apothecary merchants. (Bug #12556)
- Interior load doors for Windhelm's Palace incorrectly generated wood sound instead of metal sound. (Bug #10354)
- LItemEnchNecklaceResistMagic should not have been configured to randomize its results against all levels due to being used as a reward for Brelyna's Practice. (Bug #12595)
- The worn shrouded gloves found in the Dawnstar Sanctuary (DBArmorGlovesWornPlayable) did not have the double backstab enchantment attached as they should have.
NIF Mesh and Texture Fixes
- During Hail Sithis (DB11) the game was trying to trigger the scene quest for the Katariah soldiers after the Emperor's assassination, which resulted in errors being logged.
- Previous fixes for Derkeethus and his quest exposed another bug. He had no alias package to keep him parked in Darkwater Pass before the player went there to rescue him. (Bug #12477)
- The Revelers random quest (WERJ06) should properly terminate now when the NPCs load out of memory after the player leaves. (Bug #12338) [NR]
- During Arniel's Endeavor (MGRArniel02) the Staff of Tandil is never taken from the player and given to Enthir. (Bug #12256)
- In A Return To Your Roots (NN01) the counter that keeps track of Crimson Nirnroots can't stay sync'd up if multiple roots are added to or dropped from inventory. (Bug #12212)
- Urag would repeat the lengthy introduction to Shalidor's Insights (MGR21) every time it started because the tracker variable reset every time. (Bug #12189)
- Out of Balance (MGR02) is intended to be a repeatable radiant quest but the script to restart it was not set up properly. It will now trigger itself the same way MGR01 does. (Bug #12181)
- The unique bandit Hajvarr Iron-Hand and his henchmen should no longer respawn in White River Watch once Hajvarr Iron-Hand is dead. dunWhiteRiverWatchQST was not being terminated properly. (Bug #12158)
- During a civil war city battle, a quest takes citizens off the street (CWCitizensFlee). This quest was capable of filling citizen aliases with city Jarls. If it did so, then the Jarl of that city would instantly vanish back to their editor location once the finale scene for that city had completed. Note that if CWCitizensFlee is currently active the fix will not take effect. (Bug #12156)
- After the Imperials take Windhelm, Captain Lonely-Gale is supposed to take over as steward but never did because Jorleif is never exiled. This has now been fixed. (Bug #12106)
- Thieves Guild fishing and bedlam jobs could pick from cities other than the 5 the guild is concerned with (such as Raven Rock) which then breaks the quests progressions because they're not set up to check anywhere but Skyrim's major hold capitols. (Bug #12197)
- Heimskr's tent should not be enabled if the Imperials have jailed him in Whiterun after the battle. (Bug #12130)
- Courier deliveries will now identify what they are delivering to you instead of a meaningless "Items added" message. (Bug #12512)
- If Drifa is killed prior to the end of A Chance Arrangement (TG00) it will prevent Taking Care of Business (TG01) from starting since her alias is not optional and she was never marked as essential. This is commonly called the Brynjolf "hmm" bug. (Bug #12209)
- The fix for Bug #288 missed the narrow condition of fixing Farkas' outfit property changes if C01 wasn't started yet. (Bug #12211)
- Maramal's scene in the Bee and Barb where he chastises the patrons for their sinful ways would not start under some conditions due to the aliases needing to be marked to allow reservations. (Bug #12139)
- Sinding could be chosen as a target for Rescue Mission (CR08) because he was not added to the exclusion faction for that quest. (Bug #6510)
- In Ill Met By Moonlight (DA05) the version of Sinding in the Falkreath Jail is never disabled after reaching Bloated Man's Grotto. (Bug #6510)
- Ill Met By Moonlight (DA05) never stops once the quest is complete.
- Due to incorrect conditions, the steward in Windhelm could prematurely tell you there are no more improvements to make to Hjerim even if the killer's mess is still present.
- In Blood on the Ice (MS11 - By the Nine Divines! Make it stop!) it was possible for the house to be purchased before the investigation was complete, which then led to the possibility that the basic decorations would get reenabled if you had chosen to buy the bedroom decorations before the quest was over. (Bug #12078)
- The mage paraphernalia and Stormcloak corpses that are initially found at Fort Amol were not being disabled once the fort was cleared. (Bug #12159)
- During Animal Extermination, the AI pack used to keep the victim outside their home (CR01VictimsMillAboutOutsidePackage) should stop functioning once the beast is killed. The quest should also not be allowed to pick NPCs who have gone on to become Jarl in their city. (Bug #8813)
- It was possible for the courier to fail to appear after completing Innocence Lost (DB01) due to the Dark Brotherhood tracking quest losing its update registration. (Bug #12230)
- Followers and/or animal companions will become stuck inside Kilkreath Ruins after completing Break of Dawn (DA09). (Bug #408)
- When talking to Meridia at the end of Break of Dawn (DA09) the player could begin falling to the ground and die before the timer could run out. This may have been due to the stage 500 fragment disabling the platform before the function that actually runs the fall had started. (Bug #259)
- Infiltration (dunTrevasWatchQST) does not mark its objectives as completed as the quest progresses. (Bug #12199) [NR]
- Red Eagle's Sword quest (dunRebelsCairnQST) could be restarted simply by revisiting either Rebel's Cairn or Red Eagle Redoubt, and it would be reset to stage 0 REGARDLESS of where in the quest you are, or whether you'd finished it already or not. With no way to know if the currently running quest is legitimate or a restart, this cannot be fixed retroactively. We can only prevent it from triggering any further restarts. (Bug #12059) [NR]
- The Lost Expedition (dunNchuandZelQst) does not stop running once completed.
- In Discerning the Transmundane (DA04), Septimus sometimes fails to turn into an ash pile upon reading the book. This appears to have been due to an improperly used RegisterForAnimationEvent that was referencing him as an Object instead of an Actor. (Bug #397)
- Jaree-Ra continues to suggest seeing him when the player is bored even after Lights Out (MS07) has been accepted. (Bug #12622)
- A bad dialogue condition on the "How do I join the Imperial Legion" topic prevented the guards in Solitude from speaking the lines. (Bug #12633)
- If the player managed to speak to Brynjolf before encountering Maul, the objective to speak to Brynjolf would become stuck in the journal permanently.
- If the player picks up Rayda's necklace prematurely during The Straw That Broke (FreeformIvarstead02) the quest would not advance after speaking to either Narfi or Wilhelm about Rayda.
- In Spread the Love (FreeformRiften05) From-Deepest-Fathoms is prompted as though she were male.
- In the random encounter with a Namira cultist (WEJS11), Sigar will always address you as though you completed The Taste of Dead (DA11) in favor of the cannibals.
- During Recipe For Disaster (DB08) it was possible to exploit a dialogue bug when talking to Anton that would result in infinite speech bonuses for intimidation.
- While on The Raid (FreeformRiften20) you would be flagged as trespassing in the Riften Warehouse even though the Jarl gave you the key.
- Completing the civil war on the Stormcloak side does not close out any dangling objectives in the CWObj quest.
- Several dialogue greetings that no longer make sense once the civil war is over have been conditioned to stop playing once it is.
- dunAngarvundeQST never stops when completed.
- The two main Civil War quests (CW and CWObj) will now be terminated once the war is completely over.
- The Whiterun pool mesh next to the Talos shrine was casting an incomplete shadow. (Architecture\WhiteRun\WRTerrain\WRPondStairs01.nif) (Bug #12506)
- Imperial long and medium banners were causing z-fighting and also had the ropes only visible on one side. (architecture\solitude\clutter\sbannerlong01.nif, architecture\solitude\clutter\sbannerlmid01.nif) (Bug #12215, Bug #12400)
- Interior non-load doors for Windhelm's Palace generated no sounds when being opened. (architecture\windhelm\doors\whintmetalarchdoor.nif) (Bug #10354)
- Honeycomb ingredients have an unnaturally bright glow. (critters\bee\beehoneycomb.nif) (Bug #12447)
- Several draugr bodies used as containers were spraying blood when struck with weapons despite obviously being incapable of bleeding. (clutter\bodies\draugrbodylaying01.nif, clutter\ruins\ruinsdeaddraugrsit.nif, clutter\ruins\ruinsdeaddraugr01.nif, clutter\ruins\ruinsdeaddraugr02.nif, clutter\ruins\ruinsdeaddraugr03.nif, clutter\ruins\ruinsdeaddraugr04.nif, clutter\ruins\ruinsdeaddraugr05.nif, clutter\ruins\ruinsdeaddraugr06.nif) (Bug #12586)
- The main support columns on the Dragonsreach porch don't quite reach the ground, resulting in a seethrough gap. (architecture\whiterun\WRInteriors\WRCastle\wrintdragonroomrib01.nif) (Bug #12532)
- A hairline gap existed for one of the Solitude stairway pieces even when aligned properly. (architecture\solitude\interiors\slgfstasol01.nif) (Bug #12468)
- More noisy scripts have had their debug messages turned off.
- The TurnToAsh() function in ReanimateAshPile was erroneously set to return bool when the function has no return values. (Bug #12246)
- MQ104 Stage 65 fragment is erroneously trying to complete Objective 10 when no such objective exists.
- TrapExplosiveGas does not perform NONE checks on the trapGasWeapon and flExplodesGasTrapOnHit properties, resulting in numerous Papyrus errors.
- DB10 Stage 10 fragment attempts to enable a reference that was enabled by a parent marker in Stage 1, resulting in a Papyrus error.
- DB10 Stage 60 fragment attempted to enable an object reference using a call to an actor reference instead, resulting in a Papyrus error.
- RemovableTorchSconce01SCRIPT had incomplete logic to deal with placing a torch, leaving the cell, and returning later to have the light source enable. It also had no handling for situations where the torch should have been deleted instead of merely disabled, which could lead to minor save game bloating. (Bug #12070)
- dunNchuandZelBookComplete had severely flawed logic that would result in duplicating the books when they were activated and then picked up by the player. It needed to be rewritten using an OnContainerChanged event in order to resolve the problem. (Bug #8398)
Placement/Layout/Ownership and other World Object Fixes
- Fired Nord Hero Arrows were being marked as "ArrowNordHeroProjectile" instead of "Nord Hero Arrow".
- Spell RaceArgonianWaterbreathing: "breath" -> "breathe"
- Book2ReligiousAncestorsandtheDunmer: "necessary" -> "necessarily" (grammar mistake)
- The load screen for the Lady Stone implies its effect lasts "for a while" when it isn't. "for a while" has been removed from the description. (Bug #12464)
- Text for Absorb Magicka (000aa156) is mistakenly labeled as Drain Magicka. (Bug #12430)
- Topic WERoad09Offer: "No Thanks" -> "No, thanks."
- dunNchuandZelQst stage 100 log: "more then capable" -> "more than capable"
- RecipeResistFire1 incorrectly lists frost salts instead of fire salts as an ingredient. (Bug #12596)
- RecipeResistFrost2 incorrectly lists fire salts and a gourd as ingredients. This should be frost salts for certain, and we've arbitrarily chosen silverside perch for the other. (Bug #12596)
- EnchRobesRestorationBase: "Magica" -> "Magicka"
- RaceArgonianResistDisease: Missing accenting on the number.
- SPEL RaceDarkElf (000AA021), SPEL RaceRedguard (000AA023), SPEL RaceWoodElf (000AA025): Incorrect formatting on the accent for the number.
- Cell RobbersCove01: "Robbers' Cove" -> "Robber's Cove"
- In a section of Karthspire not far from the Akaviri puzzle pillars, there are two large gaps between the floor and rock walls. These gaps are just large enough for NPCs to get wedged into with no way to get back out. A pair of wooden planks have been placed to cover the holes so this won't happen. The navmesh in this part of the dungeon was also badly constructed and has been fixed. (Bug #12188)
- Grave Concoctions in Falkreath was not flagged with keywords to mark it as a dwelling or a store despite it being both. (Bug #12551)
- Movarth's Lair could not be marked as cleared because the two vampire boss references were not marked with the proper location type keyword. (Bug #12526)
- Solitude Blacksmith was not correctly flagged as a store or dwelling, and was also missing the TGBusiness keyword for Thieves Guild radiant quests even though it has all the required parts placed. (Bug #12450)
- 5e39a: Removed the edit to this reference because the mountain piece was dropped to Z 0.0 for no apparent reason. (Bug #12544)
- ac9b6: Moved the Golden Claw back from the edge of the counter to avoid NPCs knocking it down. (Bug #12472) [NR]
- 000b5e64: Rocks placed to cover a large gap between here and the cliff face. (Bug #12437)
- WinterholdFozenHearth, WinterholdRamirshouse, and WinterholdJarlsLonghouse were all set to WeatherCoast when they should be using WeatherWinterhold. (Bug #12429)
- RiftenBollisHouse erroneously has "show sky" checked when it shouldn't, like all the other Riften houses. (Bug #12429)
- FalkreathLodsHouse, FalkreathJarlsLonghouse, FalkreathHouseofArkay, FalkreathGrayPineGoods, FalkreathGraveConcoctions, FalkreathDengeirsHall, FalkreathDeadmansDrink, FalkreathBarracksJail, and FalkreathBarracks should all be using WeatherFalkreath instead of WeatherPineForest. (Bug #12429)
- DawnstarBarracks should be using WeatherCoast instead of WeatherSnow. (Bug #12429)
- WinterholdCollegeHallofAttainment is erroneously set to "show sky" when it shouldn't be.
- 000c2988: Copy of Red Eagle's Rite partially sunken into a pillar.
- 000e27ca, 000dee1c: Floating jugs.
- 0005bf51: Floating sword.
- 0006e9e2: Floating stockade pole.
- 000BFF16: Sword stuck under collision.
- 000F3C59: Lantern clipping a shelf.
- 0005979B: Floating axe.
- 000EE131: Urn clipping a wall.
- 00089898: Floating column.
- 000885DA: Rocks with exposed underside.
- 000A722E: Floating hay mound.
- 000585A4: Gap in two wall pieces.
- 0003917B: Gap between two floor pieces.
- 0003D22C: Gap between dirt and floor pieces.
- 0007F575: Floating dust piles.
- 0004894B: Gap between rock pieces.
- 000F9340: Floating hay stack.
- 000ADAA4: Duplicated door frame removed.
- 000E2767: Weapon rack end cap rotated the wrong direction.
- 00076452: Gaps on either side of this mesh.
- 000c23f4: Floating rock pile.
- 0004a569: Terrain piece with exposed back side.
- 0007C601: Floating shrub.
- 000CB134, 000CB135: Sunken barrels.
- 00068855: Exposed road tile being used to cover a larger exposed road tile.
- 000dfc69: Potatoes clipping a bowl.
- There was no jump down connection for the navmesh in Orotheim to allow followers to use the shortcut to the exit.
- There was no jump down connection for the navmesh in Swindler's Den to allow followers to use the shortcut to the exit.
- There was no jump down connection for the navmesh in High Gate Ruins to allow followers to use the shortcut to the exit.
- 000b1845: Floating slaughterfish eggs.
- 000b184b: Floating barnacles.
- The Thalmor Embassy had no north marker.
- A scene trigger in Volskygge was placed too far from where the scene plays, resulting in the dialogue rarely being heard.
- The White Phial (location) does not have a fire burning in Nurelion's fireplace, so he sits there staring at nothing.
- 000c028d: Froki's Bow is set to respawn when it shouldn't. It is a unique item.
- 0010fde7: Eorlund Grey-Mane's merchant chest was accessible by way of a terrain glitch.
v1.3.1a - (2013-03-18)
- Removed bad mesh fixes for inverted lighting on steel armor and double sided texturing issues with trolls that we had intended to set aside for 1.3.1 before 1.9 bum rushed us.
v1.3.1 - (2013-03-18)
Game Mechanics Fixes
- The added sleep package for Saerlund was sitting too low in the order. It's been moved up one slot so he can use it now. (Bug #12109)
- All changes to the Gildergreen have been reverted since the LOD attempts all failed.
- Several fixes have been reverted out due to Official Patch 1.9. Look for the strikeouts throughout the changelog.
- Fixes supplied by Patch 1.9 that still require applicable USKP fixes on top of them have been merged together.
- When the meat pie fix was added, the item you get from Sorex during the festival wasn't updated. (Bug #11902) [NR]
- A regression caused by the carriage system weight fixes in 1.3.0 that caused the chatter dialogue to fail has been corrected. (Bug #12223)
- The Marks of Dibella in Caught Red Handed (FreeformRiften11) that were addresses in USKP 1.2.6 were being given to the wrong NPCs upon accepting the corrected version of the quest. (Bug #12388)
- AI pack FalkreathDeadMansDrinkSandbox19x6 has the wrong start time and duration set, which causes NPCs using this to sandbox inside the inn all day instead of their normal schedules. (Bug #12111)
- AI packs StonehillsTeebaEiSandboxMine6x12 and StonehillsJesperSandboxMine6x12 had impossibly small sandbox radii of 50. They have been raised to 2048 to allow the NPCs to use them to mine properly. (Bug #10581)
- AI pack StonehillsTeebaEiSandboxOutside21x4 targets Teeba Ei's editor location inside the mine, which isn't outside where it belongs.
- Belethor and Ysolda could become unable to sell goods in the shop due to some invisible faction data that was conflicting with their services faction data. WhiterunBelethorsGoodsFaction and WhiterunBanneredMareFaction were both referencing the shop and its chest when they shouldn't be. This data has been removed via TES5Edit since it is not visible in the CK. The workaround introduced in USKP 1.3.0 has been removed as it is no longer necessary. (Bug #9794)
- dunIronbindBarrowBeemJaOutfit gives Beem-Ja a circlet which can cause him to unequip his robes and then proceed into the dungeon naked. The leveled circlet of destruction has been replaced with a leveled ring of destruction so that he will keep his robes on. (Bug #10305)
- Homecooked Meal's effect (MarriageFoodAbility) doesn't always work because it was not flagged to ignore spell absorption or resistance. (Bug #9664)
- AI Pack WCollegeSavosSleep1x6 doesn't have a large enough radius for Savos Aren to be able to sleep when it's time. (Bug #12140)
- The spell effects applied by the College of Winterhold quest to cleanse the magic pools are bugged, resulting in the applied spells effectively becoming permanent. (MGR2DrainMagickaSpell, MGR2DrainMagickaEffect) (Bug #364)
- AI pack WhiterunDanicaSleep24x8 had no start time or duration set, resulting in her always sleeping after the previous package fix was applied. (Bug #12205)
- The AI packs used by Thorald and the other prisoners in Northwatch Keep will no longer use corpse event behavior. (Bug #12011)
- Decapitations with the devastating blow perk should not be taking place with blunt weapons. It should now only happen with battle axes and greatswords, as would be expected. (Bug #91)
- Enchantment MQ203WeaponDragonDamage3 had an incorrect magnitude that was out of line with the progression of the other 4 in the series. (Bug #10178)
- The Patch 1.9 fix for Ancient Knowledge is still wrong. The perk was providing the bonus to all armor EXCEPT Dwemer, which is directly opposite of what the description of it says. It was also multiplying "Tempering Health" by 1.15 rather than raising Smithing skill use by 15% as described. Since Bethesda generated a new perk entry for it, our fix now acts on their provided entry instead of one we created to fix this.
- Investing in the Fletcher's shop in Solitude was useless because his merchant chest did not have the proper leveled list item to enable the perk.
- The following locations had incorrect parent locations, which could then result in improper handling for radiant quest assignments:
- IronbindBarrowLocation -> WinterholdHoldLocation
- ShrineofAzuraLocation -> WinterholdHoldLocation
- WinterholdCollegeMiddenLocation -> WinterholdCollegeLocation
- SolitudeStablesLocation -> KatlasFarmLocation
- SolitudeLighthouseLocation -> SolitudeLighthouseExteriorLocation
- SolitudeLighthouseExteriorLocation -> HaafingarHoldLocation
- GjukarsMonumentLocation -> WhiterunHoldLocation
- Eastmarch Hold and Haafingar Hold lacked the LocTypeHoldMajor keyword like the other 3 major holds have. (Bug #12419)
- The Jarl's longhouse in Winterhold lacked the LocTypeCastle keyword that all of the other Jarls' castles and/or longhouses have. (Bug #12418)
- The barracks in Dawnstar lacked the LocTypeBarracks keyword. (Bug #12404)
- LostProspectMineLocation and NorthwindMineLocation lacked the LocTypeMine keyword. (Bug #12403)
- DB10LvlPenitusOculatusMissile_CarryFirewood is based on a series of nested templates that ultimately originated with an actor flagged to respawn and would therefore respawn outside the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary after To Kill an Empire (DB09).
- Mathies ends up stuck in the inn in Falkreath most of the time due to a defect in his AI schedule. FalkreathMathiesInn18x6 had not been set with a start time or duration. (Bug #12112)
- Asgeir Snow-Shod had an out of order AI pack which caused him to become stuck inside the Black-Briar Meadery for most of the day, skipping his sleep and eat packages. (Bug #12110)
- Galmar Stone-Fist could not execute his sleep package due to it being below his consultation package that has no duration, and because it wanted him to sleep near his editor location downstairs which has no beds. He has been given the bed upstairs that was already marked for the field commander's position. (Bug #12108)
- Gloth has no key to the Pelagius Farmhouse and thus cannot exit the building to perform his AI schedule until the player unlocks the door for him. (Bug #12093)
- The mage ghosts in Halldir's Cairn were using the wrong voice type. They should be using MaleUniqueGhost (or the female equivalent) but were instead using generic Nord voices due to bad template inheritance. (Bug #12074)
- Potent versions of the elemental thralls you get with the Elemental Potency perk were not correctly labeled as potent thralls. (Bug #9809)
- Urag gro-Shub has a sleep package that was never assigned. The package has been added and directed to the unused room in the Hall of Countenance. (Bug #12140)
- Mallus Maccius was not sleeping after Dampened Spirits (TG03) due to his AI packages being in the wrong order. (Bug #10690)
- Heimskr's AI schedule is partially blocked by his Bannered Mare package not having the time and duration set. His sandbox home package is also blocked by his sleep packages.
- The radius on Ancano's sleep package at the College of Winterhold was not large enough to allow him to reach the bed marker.
- Tolfdir's sandbox package had a radius too large to keep him in his room, and he would end up using furniture in other peoples' rooms.
- Phinis Gestor had an unused sandbox package in his AI schedule.
- Geirlund (MS09Geirlund) did not have his leveled actor flag set and was too easily killed in the quest to rescue Thorald. (Bug #12220)
- Jarl Korir sandboxes in Brunwulf Free-Winter's house after being deposed as Jarl of Winterhold instead of going to the Palace of Kings like all the others.
- Elgrim's AI schedule had his sleep and lunch times set 12 hours off from what they should have been.
- Cave bears were not set to the correct race. They should be RaceBlackBear instead of RaceBrownBear. (Bug #12433)
- EncBandit01TemplateMissile and EncBandit01TemplateMagic were erroneously set to have a morality of "No Crime" which prevented any bandits using these templates from committing crimes normally.
- Commander Caius had two packages with conflicting schedules for patrolling in Dragonsreach and the city itself. These have been separated so they don't overlap anymore. (Bug #12374)
- Severio Pelagia was incorrectly set to sandbox in Belethor's shop instead of the Drunken Huntsman as his AI package name implies.
- Key to Lami's Hut is incorrectly labeled. It should be Key to Thaumaturgist's Hut. (Bug #12136)
- DBArmorHelmetWorn had no armor-addons for Argonians and Khajiit to fix facial and ear clipping. (Bug #12084)
- Armor add-on FineBoots02AA should not occupy the calf slot since it creates numerous clipping errors when worn with some shoes. (Bug #12067)
- A color variant for the apprentice mage boots that matches the color of the apprentice robes has been enabled in the game. It was already present in the CK but never deployed. The same has been done for the expert and master variations which were also not deployed. (Bug #12184)
- Leveled list LItemSpellVendorStaffsAll75 is incorrectly set to a Chance None value of 75 instead of 25. Strangely, this bug was fixed in the Dragonborn DLC, but never included in Update.esm where it belongs. (Bug #12202)
- Scrolls of Conjure Frost Atronach were not in any of the leveled lists. They have been added to LItemScroll50Skill which fits the progression of the flame and storm versions. (Bug #12148)
- The Drainblood Battleaxe and Drainspell Bow do not hold an enchantment charge properly due to an incorrect setting on each weapons' enchantments. (Bug #12046)
- According to in-game load screens, greatswords should swing faster than battle axes. Their settings were incorrect though since they were all set to exactly the same speed. Except the Draugr greatwords, which had the correct value. All other greatsword templates have been corrected to match. (Bug #9617)
- Imperial bows and swords lack recipes to forge them. In light of Patch 1.9 adding other Imperial gear, this oversight has been corrected. (Bug #12041)
- Leveled list LItemEnchRingAll is missing entries for LItemEnchRingAlchemy and LItemEnchRingEnchanting.
- The generic Orcish Greatsword was incorrectly valued at 75 gold instead of 150.
- All enchanted versions of Dwemer bows were incorrectly valued at 95 gold instead of 270 gold like the mundane version. (Bug #12438)
- All enchanted versions of Elven bows were incorrectly valued at 165 gold instead of 470 gold like the mundane version. (Bug #12438)
- All enchanted versions of Glass bows were incorrectly valued at 287 gold instead of 820 gold like the mundane version. (Bug #12438)
- All enchanted versions of Ebony bows were incorrectly valued at 504 gold instead of 1440 gold like the mundane version. (Bug #12438)
- All enchanted versions of Daedric bows were incorrectly valued at 875 gold instead of 2500 gold like the mundane version. (Bug #12438)
- Two Penitus Oculatus Agents outside Castle Dour are never disabled after To Kill an Empire (DB09). (Bug #12121)
- Skald's last line in his scene with Brina and Horik talks about General Tullius as though he's still alive. This last line will now be skipped if Tullius is dead. (Bug #12002)
- Stig Salt-Plank and his pirate friends are never disabled during Rise in the East (MS10). (Bug #11985)
- During First Lessons (MG10) Mirabelle can end up talking to herself if the scene between her and Ancano is interrupted. AI package MG01MirabelleSceneHoldPosition was not flagged to detect the scene interruption. (Bug #10330)
- Orgnar will still tell the player to ask Delphine about renting rooms even after Blade in the Dark (MQ106) is past the point where she turns the inn over to him. (Bug #9958)
- A Good Death (WE24) does not properly unload and remove the Old Orc if the player kills him, or if the player ignores him and leaves the area. (Bug #10655)
- The unique bandit "Rigel Strong-Arm" respawns in Pinewatch because dunPinewatchQST is never shut down once it starts, even if she's dead. Note that even if you have killed her once before, you will need to do so again because the quest had duplicate stage numbers and was not able to mark itself as ready to close down. (Bug #6671)
- The unique Silver Hand "Krev the Skinner" respawns in Gallows Rock due to the alias in "The Silver Hand" (C03) not clearing once he's dead and the quest shuts down. (Bug #6671) [NR]
- The quest to rescue Derkeethus from Darkwater Pass (DarkwaterCrossingDerkeethusRescueQuest) could not be initiated by speaking to the miners at Darkwater Crossing due to broken dialogue conditions. (Bug #10616)
- The stage 10 journal entry for DarkwaterCrossingDerkeethusRescueQuest mentioned being kidnapped by Falmer, but Sondas never says anything about this when talking to the player. It has been amended to reflect the actual dialogue.
- The AI package controlling when Derkeethus forcegreets to complete the rescue might not trigger due to not making sure he was out of Darkwater Pass first. (Bug #12066)
- Selling the Elder Scroll to Urag is supposed to enable a display case version of it once you've left the college. This event was broken due to a bad event node flag and has been corrected. (Bug #12182)
- Managing to speak to Jarl Igmund before triggering Faleen's forced greeting would still result in Faleen running the forced greeting as though you'd never spoken to the Jarl. (Bug #69)
- Affairs of Hagravens (dunBlindCliffQST) will now terminate itself upon completing it inside the dungeon. It will also no longer restart itself incorrectly if you skip ahead and kill Petra before letting Melka out of the cage. (Bug #294)
- In Rescue From Fort Kastav (or For Neugard) (CWMission04) the prisoners you are sent to rescue will ignore your order if you tell them to wait. This was due to the script that handles them equipping their gear overriding the follow state variable that controls whether they're waiting or following. (Bug #1096)
- The Wolf Queen Awakened (MS06) has been converted into a Change Location event to allow it to execute even if the player has reached level 81 and would then have been unable to make it start. (Bug #254)
- Eisa Blackthorn would not usually get accosted by the bandits at Frostmere Crypt because the location data required to start the quest was too narrowly defined. (Bug #1108)
- Workaround: Patch 1.7 broke the functionality of the "Say Once" dialogue flag. This has allowed the Thieves Guild special jobs to be turned in more than once because Delvin's dialogue is set up to flag each one this way. Additional conditions have been added to the 4 dialogue options to prevent them from showing up a second time. (Bug #8995)
- Due to an unused alias AI package in DialogueWhiterun, the housecarl for the city (Irileth or Olfina Grey-Mane) will remain rooted to a static position next to the throne all the time. This unused package has been removed, along with fixing the order of the guard packages further down. (Bug #1095/Bug #12207)
- It should no longer be possible to get the objective to speak to Nelacar in The Black Star (DA01) after you've already spoken to him and started the quest. (Bug #10671)
- The quest in Angarvunde can be disrupted by pickpocketing the key from Medresi Dran. The key will now be initialized somewhere other than on her person so it can't be pickpocketed. (Bug #11924) [NR]
- During Elder Knowledge (MQ205) the objectives can become jumbled in the journal due to one of the optional objectives being mistakenly marked to "OR" with a previous entry. (Bug #11975)
- Items for Thieves Guild fishing quests were not being properly removed from the player at the end of each quest. (Bug #12114)
- Fishing job quests could select Varnius Junius as a mark in Solitude even though he lives in Dragon Bridge since his editor location is in the Blue Palace. He has now been added to the no pickpocket faction to exempt him from this. (Bug #12177)
- Proventus Avenicci could not sell upgrades to Breezehome from the Dragonsreach porch due to bad location conditions on the dialogue records controlling the upgrades. (Bug #12237)
- Due to a schedule conflict in the Housecarl alias for DialogueMorthal, the housecarl for the city will not visit the inn as expected and will instead be following the Jarl around. (Bug #12213)
- When talking to Maul, he'll tell you that his brother, Dirge, works for the Thieves Guild. This was supposed to let you tell Dirge you'd met Maul but the property on the dialogue record that sets the variable for this was never set. [NR]
- After completing the Restoration Ritual Spell (MGRitual04) Colette is supposed to start selling the Guardian Circle spell book. This was not working due to a quest script property being set to the wrong global variable.
- The Imperial Luck perk was erroneously being activated for all races when Before the Storm (MQ102) initialized. [NR - No solid means of guaranteeing Imperial players aren't currently werewolves]
- Getting turned into a vampire was not curing the player of Ataxia or any of the trap induced versions of all of the diseases. (Bug #12352)
- It was not possible to invest in Revyn Sadri's shop due to the dialogue checking for Belethor's investment variable instead.
NIF Mesh and Texture Fixes
- TrapDweThresher.psc had a potential for creating an infinite loop due to the script not checking properly for the object's 3D being loaded. (Bug #12098)
- CritterSpawn.psc was missing an expected boolean return in the SpawnCritter() function. This may have been leading to significant save bloat and appears to have been the major cause of errors in the logs for the various critter generators.
- PlayerVampireQuestScript does not correctly handle the player being in combat when their vampirism stage should change, causing it to get bumped for another 12 game hours and mess up some of the feed tracking. (Bug #1089)
- critterBird function landAtPerch() and flyToPerch() were improperly specifying boolean returns when these functions return no values at all. (Bug #12247)
- dunBluePalaceArenaSCRIPT was missing a return in getHealthPerc() (Bug #12248)
Placement/Layout/Ownership and other World Object Fixes
- The terrible low quality water at blacksmith forges has been improved. It can't be animated, but this water looks much better than the vanilla version. The mesh has also been greatly optimized with several other defects fixed as well. (furniture\blacksmithforgemarker.nif) (Bug #59)
- UV errors have been corrected on the Skyforge, as well as several other defects removed and the mesh greatly optimized. (furniture\blacksmithingskyforgemarker.nif) (Bug #12117)
- Alduin's load screen is missing proper alpha channel support in the mesh. (loadscreenart\loadscreenalduinwall.nif) (Bug #11970)
- Several meshes with invalid material settings for sound have been fixed:
- magestatue.nif - Had no valid material set
- whvalunstrad11.nif - Was set to Metal instead of Dirt, and Invalid instead of Stone
- whvalunstrad13.nif - Was set to Metal instead of Dirt, and Invalid instead of Stone
- whvalunstrad14.nif - Was set to Metal instead of Dirt, and Invalid instead of Stone
- whvalunstrad15.nif - Was set to Metal instead of Dirt, and Invalid instead of Stone
- whframewood.nif - Was set to Stone instead of Wood
- whdoorfrontgate.nif - Had no valid material set
- whgrayquarterdoor01.nif - Had no valid material set
- whintmetalarchdoor.nif - Had no valid material set
- whmetalarchdoor.nif - Had no valid material set
- whcastledoorentrance.nif - Had no valid material set
- wharenadoor.nif - Had no valid material set
- The Whiterun drawbridge (Architecture\Whiterun\WRCityWalls\wrwallgatedrawbridge01.nif) has a spurious BSLOD block in the file which causes a visual distortion when viewed up close. (Bug #11890)
- The blacksmith's forge in Whiterun (Furniture\blacksmithforgemarkerwr.nif) has some corrupt black triangles, and the forging blanks show up as all black. (Bug #12118)
- Female merchant clothing did not correctly contain a calf partition and thus would clip with a number of other outfits when it shouldn't have. (clothes\merchantclothes\torsof_0.nif, clothes\merchantclothes\torsof_1.nif) (Bug #12099)
- 157 meshes which have been designated as having LOD and also have static decals applied have been fixed to address issues with the static decals "popping in" at absurdly short distances after the cells have already loaded into memory. (Bug #12094)
- Havok material was not set on some Nordic ruin pieces, resulting in no sound made when interacting with them. (norhavokdebris01.nif, norrubblepiece01.nif, norrubblepiece02.nif, norrubblepiece03.nif, norrubblepiece04.nif, norrubblepiece05.nif) (Bug #12052)
- Several meshes were lacking double sided texture settings, mostly on animals, but on some plants too, which would cause them to appear with less fur than their textures were created to display. (Bug #12047)
- The female fine boots are back for yet another fix to yet another problem with them which stemmed from there being a bunch of stuff not configured right in armor-addons and other things. (Bug #11949)
- The Windhelm Stone Quarter mega-mesh has several problems with gaps, UV errors, and ugly tiling. (Architecture\Windhelm\whstonequarter.nif) (Bug #11893)
- The male version of ClothesFarmClothesVariant02 (clothes\farmclothes02\m\1stpersontorso_0.nif, clothes\farmclothes02\m\1stpersontorso_1.nif) had large gaps between the hands and wrists in 1st person. (Bug #12071)
- Viola Giorano's house has several mesh defects in it that have been corrected. (architecture\windhelm\WHViolaGiorano.nif) (Bug #11892)
- Bad UV mapping on the guard tower scaffold in Whiterun. (architecture\whiterun\wrscaffold\wrscafguardtower02.nif) (Bug #11888)
- Small hole in the roof on the Whiterun windmill towers. (architecture\whiterun\wrbuildings\wrfarmhousewindmill.nif) (Bug #11887)
- The meshes for the bags of spriggan parts (clutter\hagraven\hagravenhangingball01.nif, clutter\hagraven\hagravenhangingball02.nif) was not using double sided texturing and also had several visible rips due to bad alpha settings. (Bug #12123)
- The invisibility spell ball does not animate in the player's hand like it should due to a missing animation graph setting. (magic\invisfxhand01.nif) (Bug #7649)
- Static draugr meshes in Nordic ruins have bad UV mapping. (clutter\ruins\ruinsdeaddraugr01.nif, clutter\ruins\ruinsdeaddraugr02.nif, clutter\ruins\ruinsdeaddraugr03.nif, clutter\ruins\ruinsdeaddraugr04.nif, clutter\ruins\ruinsdeaddraugr05.nif, clutter\ruins\ruinsdeaddraugr06.nif) (Bug #12132)
- Archmage and journeyman male robes clip with the matching pair of boots. (clothes\archmage\m\archmagerobesm_0.nif, clothes\archmage\m\archmagerobesm_1.nif, clothes\magejourneyman\magejourneymanrobes_0.nif, clothes\magejourneyman\magejourneymanrobes_1.nif) (Bug #12119)
- Female glass armor is missing alpha properties. (armor\glass\f\cuirass_0.nif, armor\glass\f\cuirass_1.nif) (Bug #11885)
- Frozen cave balcony meshes have a texture seam due to bad tiling. (Dungeons\Caves\Ice\FrozenBalcony\CaveIFBalconyCurve01.nif) (Bug #12217)
- Only one side of NobleBedDouble02 was usable due to a bad furniture entry flag. (furniture\noble\noblebeddouble02.nif) (Bug #12194)
- Several meshes in the broken shack tileset have invalid havok materials instead of wood as they should. (architecture\shackkit\shackbrokewood01.nif, architecture\shackkit\shackbrokewood02.nif, architecture\shackkit\shackbrokewood03.nif, architecture\shackkit\shackbrokewood04.nif, architecture\shackkit\shackbrokewood05.nif, architecture\shackkit\shackbrokewood06.nif, architecture\shackkit\shackbrokewood07.nif, architecture\shackkit\shackbrokewood08.nif, architecture\shackkit\shackbrokewood09.nif, architecture\shackkit\shackbrokewood10.nif, architecture\shackkit\shackbrokewood11.nif) (Bug #12179)
- The mesh used for torn paper notes had bad alpha settings, sometimes resulting in seeing half of it blurred against the background scenery. (Bug #12021)
- The Horn of Jurgan Windcaller, if returned to Ustengrav, would be hoverng well above its placement on the tomb due to an animation block on the mesh that wasn't supposed to be there. (Bug #12134)
- Interior doors in Solitude have bad UV mapping. (Architecture\Solitude\Doors\SHouseIntDoor01.nif) (Bug #12216)
- Bad UV mapping on burned wood at the Western Watchtower. (dungeons\Imperial\Exterior\ImpExtRubble02.nif, dungeons\Imperial\Exterior\ImpExtRubble03.nif, dungeons\Imperial\Exterior\ImpExtRubble04.nif, dungeons\Imperial\Exterior\ImpExtRubble05.nif) (Bug #12005)
- Numerous bones and some planter meshes all had incorrect havok material types. (Bug #12244)
- The destroyed version of the Solitude well and one of the Solitude castle meshes had exposed undersides. (Architecture\Solitude\SWellDestroyed.nif, Architecture\Solitude\swellcastle01.nif) (Bug #12135)
- The stone walkway in front of Dragonsreach has a bad UV seam visible. (Architecture\WhiteRun\WRTerrain\WRTerCloud01.nif) (Bug #12129)
- "The Chill" (Winterhold's Jail) has no map marker despite being far enough from the city to justify having one. (Bug #12436)
- 0009d048: A bed in Deadmans Drink has been marked as owned by Valdr so his sleep package at the inn will be allowed to function. (Bug #12113)
- The arrangement of beds in House of Clan Cruel-Sea was not correct for the number of adults (3) and children (1) living there. One child bed has been converted to an adult bed, and Grimvar's bed is now marked as owned by him so the adults don't force him out of it at night. (Bug #12102)
- 000c4a9c: Bed marked as owned by CWFieldCOFaction so Legate Adventus Caesennius will be able to run his sleep AI. (Bug #10515)
- 00056f40: Bed marked as owned by Captain Aldis so he will be able to run his sleep AI. (Bug #10515)
- 000cc817: Unowned bed in WinterholdCollegeHallofAttainment that should be owned by Arniel Gane. (Bug #12140)
- 000dddfb: Flickering support beams due to the placement of an incorrect interior piece in Lund's Hut. (Bug #12187)
- 00068bc4: An official game patch assigned this reference to a script. If the USKP were later installed, the fix that was done to correct its position would not take effect. This will now be done via the retroactive scripts for existing games. (Bug #12075)
- 0005dd0a, 0005d48e: Brazier fires sticking through their bases. (Bug #11879)
- 000F63C3: Shelf clipping with the wall in White Hall. All items on this shelf have also been dragged forward so they won't clip the shelf in its new position. (Bug #11907)
- 000D8A1E: Juniper tree clipping through its pot in Proudspire Manor. (Bug #12175)
- 00088694, 00088693: Floating moss plants. (Bug #12133)
- 000F8217: Downscaled a rubble pile in Helgen that was clipping a wall. (Bug #11903)
- The 3 jail doors and frames in FortSungard03 were grossly oversized, causing them to clip through the fort structures when opened. (Bug #12036)
- 0007515f, 00075164: Shadowmarks in Whiterun that were badly positioned. (Bug #11910)
- Missing floor area in Alftand added to cover the space. (Bug #11880)
- New rock placed between 00050113 and 00060728 to close up a large gap. (Bug #10561)
- 0008285e, 0008285f, 00082860: Ceiling tiles on the Dragonsreach porch that were clipping through walls. (Bug #10541)
- 000e8efa: East Empire map falls off the shelf due to havok displacement. (Bug #12231)
- Grounded several floating cabbages at Loreius Farm. (Bug #10086)
- 71EFD: Trees stuck in the top of another tree
- B910E, B912C, B910B, 49455, 51E83, AF9D7, 48D9D: Flying Trees
- 547BF: Floating Floor Sconce with flying Fire (547D8)
- B81A8: Bed in Helgen with ownership set to a Riverwood Faction
- 596B8: Sunken Workbench
- 596BB: Flying Sharpening Wheel
- B32D0: Flying Hay Bale
- 77F1B: Flying Hagraven Pole
- 10A9E9, 10A9E7, 10A9E5, 16403, 16401: Plates that fall through table, and also moved the beef on top of them (10A9E8, 10A9E6, 10A9E4, 16404, 21A2A)
- 10A9F0, 10A9EE, 16409, 1640A: Bread that often falls through table
- 213AD, 213AF, 213B1: Salmon clipping through plates, making a mess when havok settles
- 213B5: Knife hidden in table
- B32D3, B32D1, B32D2: Flying Barrels
- B32D4: Chest intersecting Barrels
- B3B5F: Barrel intersecting another Barrel
- B33AD, B2990: Flying Tables, also moved items on top of them (B33B3, B33B5, B33B2, B33B4, B33B6, B33B7)
- 2EBA0: Book stuck in shelf
- E2591: Floating Candle Stick
- C6638, C6639, C663B, C663C: Banners clipping into walls
- C6632, C6631, C662E, C6630, C662F: Banners facing the wrong way
- 285AD, 285AF, 285AE, 3F189, 3F188: Floating Falmer Fences
- FFF06: Flying Icicles
- E567F, E568A, E5694, E5695, E5696: Sunken Casks, taps at floor level which would make them unusable
- E557F: Coin Purse half hidden in chest
- E55CA, E55CB, E55CC, E55CD, E55D0, E55D1, E55E0, E55E3, E5662, E566E, E566F: Floating Candle Horns
- 98AF4: Wreath half hidden in wall
- 86437, 86436: Sunken Lanterns intersecting Urns
- 95A5D, C1CF4, D642A, D185A, D1849, D1856, D1853, D184B, 68C2C, 86435, 8643A, 8643C, 8643E, 8643F, 86441, 86442, 86443, 86445, 96868, 968D0, D632F: Sunken Lanterns
- 541DC, 541DD, D1859, D185C, 95ABC: Flying Lanterns
- D185D, D184A: Floating Candles
- CB9DD: Wine Bottle half stuck in a chair
- DEC9D: Book intersecting shelf, often falls halfway through
- CB93F: Sunken Chair
- E5579, E557A: Flying Baskets
- F6B1D: Hollow Rock
- FB87C: Chandelier that hangs so low you collide with it when walking under it
- 98AF4, 74606, B61CD, 891D1, F1BA8, F1BA9, D1230: Flying Shrubs
- 4131C, 4131D, FBAA9, FBAE0, C09D2, C09D3, A6EDC, 86131: Flying Thickets
- CE22D: Flying Flora
- 2B521, 2B51F, 2B51D: Floating Sconces
- 2B520, BA544: Floating Fire
- E5E71: Floating Rug
- E5F18: Baked Potatoes that often fall through table when havok settles
- 10500A: Floating Chair intersecting table
- 10500B: Floating Chair
- 105092, C360E: Sunken Candle Sticks
- C361D, C360D, C35E6, D642B, D1847: Floating Candle Sticks
- E5F28: Plate the tend to fall through table when havok settles, also had to move the bread on top of it, E5F29
- 979E4: Sack intersecting boat
- C608E: Crate intersecting ship railing
- C6057: Flying Barrel
- C604A: Flying Crate
- 2FCD9, C6624: Misaligned wall sections, gaps into the void
- 3D637: Chair too close to Table and with marker under the table, replaced with more suitable marker version
- 3D631: Floating Bed
- 3D5A7, A4A89: Floating Benches
- A483A, A42BE: Floating Lanterns
- 6A111: Replaced Bench with static version since it's angle makes it impossible to sit on (it's leaned against a wall)
- 3D86A + 3D65C: Bench with markers under table, removed bench and replaced table with table + bench combination
- 3D688 + 3D661: Bench with markers under table, removed bench and replaced table with table + bench combination
- 3D5EB + 3D5E3: Bench with markers under table, removed bench and replaced table with table + bench combination
- 1E493, A4839, 1E06B, 1E06C, 1E06D, EA77D, 3D687 + 3D65A: Bench with markers under table, removed bench and replaced table with table + bench combination
and grounded it, and moved items on top of it (A51A0, A519F, A519A, A519E, A5174, A519D, A525E, A51A1)
- 3D636: Replaced Bed with one with more suitable markers
- D65E5: Replaced Chair with one with a marker covered by the navmesh, instead of colliding with a pile of firewood
- D81E0: Crate intersecting another Crate
- D81DE: Floating Crate
- D81E3: Sack intersecting Crate
- 1018E7: Floating Fire
- 1018E4: Cooking Spit intersecting Cooking Pot
- 5CAEA: Bellows stuck in shelf
- 94091: Flying Goat Pole
- FCF20, FCF1E: Sunken Chairs, hiding persons feet
- FD79C: Moon sugar intersecting Bar
- D6567: Sunken Cart
- 5AF5B: Floating Chest
- 9DC15, 35169: Floating Barrels
- E7538, E7539, E753A: Floating Sit Cross Legged Markers
- 9E183, 9E174: Bench with markers inside a table. Removed Bench and replaced Table with a Table with Bench combo
- 9D519, 9D51C, 9E107, 9E157, 9E158, 9D4F8, 9D502, 9DC93, 9E159, 9E15A: Cuttlery intersecting surface, often falls through when havok settles
- 107751, 107752, 10774F, 107750, 107772, 107773: Eggs intersecting Tables, often falls through when havok settles
- 77CD6, 77CD5, 10CE83, 10CE84, 10CE85, 10CE86, 10CE58, 10CE57, 77CD7, 10CE81: Skulls intersecting shelves
- F72DD: Flying Shrubs
- A5255: Floating Lantern
- 71B9A, EBBBE, 10C6F1, C3D87, 10C6F3, C3D88, 10C6F2, 10C6F4: Sunken Lanterns
- BD29D: Tree intersecting Rock
- BD29F, BD298, BD287, B88CB: Flying Trees
- 71DFF: Misaligned Jail Wall
- A586B: Floating Thicket
- F11D1: Lantern intersecting chair
- 1092D7: Levitating Cross Legged Marker
- CDE9F: Floating Lean Marker
- 20C11: Dwemer Sconce not properly aligned to wall
- 8B842: Dwemer Sconce far from wall
- 503EA, 8AD9F, 8A275: Floating Lanterns
- 88C99: Lantern almost completely hidden in a wall
- 8A278: Lantern stuck inside a Dwemer Sconce
- 88CE7, 88CE8, 88CCD, 88CCF, 88CBC, 88CFC, 88CB6, 88CA2, 8AD80, D6545, D6544, D6546: Sunken Lanterns
- 503EC: Floating Chair
- 3B2A6, 9844C, BF972: Flying Trees
- D700A: Flying Table (Also moved items on top of it)
- A162F: Bow half hidden in crate
- 924CD, B8FBE: Hollow Rocks
- 6C94C: Ceiling section in the Bard's College rotated the wrong way, resulting in one-sided seethrough holes
- DD362, D6DAE: Book intersecting Table, falls through when havok settles
- DD36C: Flying Cupboard, also had to move objects on top of it (DD36D, DD36A, DD36B)
- D6D43: Shelf too far from wall
- DD372: Flying Sack
- DD394: Crate intersecting bed
- DD395, C3D4F: Sunken Skulls
- E3FB1: Sunken Bear Trap
- 35F12: Draugr Corpse not aligned with floor
- 103415: Chest intersecting wall
- 16285, CC313, CC311, B6529, B652A: Floating Candle Horns
- 46315: Badly placed Icicles
- C2A6B, C2A6C: Giant Mortars that are floating or intersecting
- EFD30, EFD2F, EFD2E, EFD2C, EFD20, EFD1F, EFD1D, EFD13, EFD12, EFD10, EFD0F, EFD32, EFD31: Floating Coffins
- BFC2A: Barrel intersecting another Barrel
- 3178E: Book floating beneath a table
- C0DE6: Barrel intersecting Crate
- C0DB2: Floating Candle Horn
- 51A49: Sunken Candle Stick
- C0DEB, C0DEE, C0DED, C0DEF: Pile of Flying Crates, intersecting other crates (Also had to move 105FED, 105FD6 on top of them)
- E887F, D9050: Dwemer Wall Sconces too far from walls
- 7C07B, 7C07C: Misaligned building sections, causing seethrough gaps
- C3BFD: Book stuck in the underside of an End Table
- C115E: Badly balanced/floating Crate
- C0DE4: Flying Crate
- A0ED0: Rock with exposed hollow underside
- B0648: Floating Ferns
- 108DD9: Sunken Book
- 5A7D1: Trough intersecting pole
- B5422, B5421: Flying Flora
- D3B15, BA06A, AE42B, C3AB8, AEFDF, AEFDD, 88DDF, 88DC2, 88DC9: Flying Trees
- D6009: Flying Skull
- B0792, 51667, A03F1: Flying Shrubs
- CB3AF: Floating Lean Marker
- 420FC, CB9D1, CB9D0, CB9D5, CB9D2, CB9D3, CB9D4, E1EA5, 69169, F5758: Sunken Lanterns
- FEBD0: Flying Lantern
- FEBDD: Flying Lantern intersecting rock
- B3189: Floating Cart
- 3AA02: Floating Shrine
- B3188: Flying Sack
- B318B: Flying Barrel
- B318C, FF710: Flying Mead Barrel
- FF701: Mead Barrel intersecting shelf
- 478BF: Floating Candle Stick
- 478B7, 5751C, 57685, 57684, A9C58, A9C57, A9C5A, A9C59, B658C, B658B, 185E1: Beds with one marker in a wall, replaced with L or R version
- FF613, FF6ED: Skull intersecting shelf
- 478B9: Table intersecting Bed marker
- 526A7: Book intersecting Table
- 688F0: Rolled Rug half hidden in Shelf
- 39A03, 798AF: Floating Table
- 526C5: Floating Table (also moved 6890F, 6890E, 68910 on top of it)
- 526C6: Floating Chair with unsuitable markers, replaced with R version
- 39A01: Floating Chair
- 39A02: Sunken Chair
- AD310, AD2F2, AD2F1: Wall Mounted Antlers too far from wall or poorly aligned
- 47828: Flying Chair, too close to table
- AE6E2: Flying Chair with front marker inside a Table, replaced with proper LR version
- A904C, A904B, A8C11: Chairs too close to Table
- FF6E6: Crate intersecting wall
- FF6EB, FF6EA: Flying Crates
- 759AE: Sunken Candelabra
- 759AD: Sconce too far from wall
- 8DE52: Flying Rock with exposed hollow underside
- Text for the perk description of Green Thumb has been changed to reflect that it works on more than just plants. (Bug #192)
- EnchArmorGlassCuirassDestruction04: "Glass Armorof Eminent Destruction" -> "Glass Armor of Eminent Destruction" (Bug #11915)
- Several enchantment and effect descriptions have been corrected to more accurately reflect what they do. (Bug #12048)
v1.3.0 - (2013-02-16)
Game Mechanics Fixes
The USKP is now shipping as a localized ESP file with Strings files in the BSA. Translators are welcome to supply string files for other languages to be included in the main distribution.
- The quest to transfer Heimskr was inadvertently stopped and has been corrected. It will restart itself as needed. (Bug #10251)
- The previous fix for dialogue ordering in "Bow to the Master" (FreeformMerryfairFarm) has been reworked to prevent isolated instances where the quest wouldn't start. (Bug #10114)
- Duplicated Gildergreen trees have been resolved in Whiterun, negating the need for the injected form records while still providing proper LOD. (Bug #11911)
- AI pack dunCGAlduinCShoutStrafe01Pkg had its property for MQ101DragonAttack improperly defined, which would cause the script to fail updating a variable.
- The navmesh inside Birna's Oddments (WinterholdRanmirshouse) had an isolated triangle serving as the ground floor door portal. The isolated triangle has been moved and the main navmesh updated.
- The second level of the Deep Wounds perk (Deepwounds60) does not have the proper check for using a greatsword. (Bug #10483)
- Several poisons are not marked as possible to resist. (AlchDamageHealthRavage, AlchDamageStamina, AlchDamageStaminaDuration, AlchDamageStaminaRate, AlchInfluenceAggUp, AlchInfluenceConfDown, AlchParalysis, AlchWeaknessFire, AlchWeaknessFrost, AlchWeaknessMagic, AlchWeaknessShock) (Bug #11959)
- Numerous magic effects were assigned to the wrong schools, or inappropriately assigned to one at all, resulting in a number of unexpected and outright wrong results. (Bug #439)
- Four effects can end up randomly applied to the player (AbFXDwarvenCenturion, AbFXDraugrEyes, AbFXIceWraith, AbFXDraugrMagic) which cause anomalies like the player having glowing blue draugr eyes or spewing centurion steam. The conditions on these effects have now been keyword limited so the player cannot acquire them. (Bug #10600)
In some cases, Belethor (or Ysolda if he's dead) will not be able to sell to the player. The cause for this is currently unknown, but a workaround has been crafted that should sidestep the bug for their shop in Whiterun. (Bug #9794) [USKP 1.3.1 - Workaround removed]
- The right handed version of the lightning bolt spell was erroneously set to use the left hand. (Bug #11886)
- The standard turn undead spell did not deliver its stagger effect as expected because it was lacking a magnitude for that effect. It has been set to 75, halfway between Lesser Turn Undead and Greater Turn Undead. (Bug #11895)
- Prowler's Profit will now display in the active effects list. (Bug #9666)
- Witbane (DiseaseWitbane) does not slow magicka at the correct rate. (Bug #8756)
- The speechcraft checks for the guards at the Whiterun city gates have no proper conditions in place and do not take gold from the player when bribing. (Bug #10408)
- The persuade option for getting past the guard at Riften's north gate was incorrectly checking the guard instead of the player for the speechcraft skill.
- During Discerning the Transmundane (DA04) harvesting vampires won't advance the objectives. (Bug #11882)
- After Varnius makes his plea to Elesif for help in Dragon Bridge, an objective is supposed to be displayed to ask Falk Firebeard about Wolfskull Cave. This never happens because the script in MS06Start is trying to set the wrong objective number.
- Previous modifications to the carriage script to solve encumbrance problems have been refined to use more correct code logic. (Bug #11951)
- Several of the carriage system destination choices have bad conditions that could result in allowing travel loops (ie: Riften to Riften) and some are also missing appropriate goodbye flags where needed. (Bug #11916)
- Several elements of Hadvar's scene inside Alvor's house are prone to breaking down and causing the over all scene to fail, which can then in turn impact the progress of the main quest. (Bug #11914)
- Ysolda will still ask Olfina if she works in the inn even if they're IN the inn while Olfina is working. (Bug #9959)
- Carlotta and her daughter have a conversation about getting to eat at the inn even if they're already inside. (Bug #9959)
- Camilla Valerius uses her golden claw greeting even when married to the player. (Bug #12031)
If Helm of Winterhold (Favor158) has started, Purity of Revenge (C05) could not start after Blood's Honor (C04) due to the location alias being reserved. The location alias for Driftshade Refuge has now been marked to "allow reserved" and "allow cleared" which enables Purity of Revenge to begin. (Bug #8200) [Official Patch 1.9]
- If Driftshade Sanctuary has been cleared before Blood's Honor (C04) is complete and it hasn't reset yet, the location will be forced to do so before starting Purity of Revenge (C05) in order to avoid a bug where C05 would not start.
- Blood's Honor (C04) will not start if a conflicting radiant quest is already active in the location. This has been corrected by setting the location alias to allow reserved.
- DB05FallingStatueActivate.psc was using a quest property that had since been made obsolete, resulting in log errors.
- dunShroudHearthSpinnerPuzzleController.psc failed to perform NONE checks on 4 properties, resulting in log errors.
- NorRotatingDoorLeverScript.psc failed to perform NONE checks on 5 properties, resulting in log errors. Debug messages have also been commented out.
- MineOreScript has been fixed to prevent sneaking from becoming messed up as well as preventing respawned ore veins from becoming unmineable. (Bug #281, Bug #12000)
- FXfakeCritterScript would spawn hawk containers (among other possibilities) that were never cleaned up properly at cell reset. These are PlaceAtMe items which were not being deleted, resulting in save game bloating. (Bug #11883)
NIF Mesh and Texture Fixes
- Uthgerd the Unbroken never leaves the Bannered Mare, making it impossible to get the resting bonus if you marry her and move into her house. (Bug #10161)
- Legate Taurinus Duilis never got the key to the Morthal guardhouse added to his base NPC record due to being a templated actor.
- Frodnar has an AI pack where he's supposed to play near the Player, but it could never execute due to being buried under his default Sandbox package. (Bug #11912)
- Wyndelius is never moved to his starting patrol marker in Shroud Hearth Barrow due to incorrect custom link keywords being assigned to his reference.
- The Riften Temple of Mara support beams do not reach the ground. (Architecture\Riften\RTTempleofMara01.nif) (Bug #10705)
- Solitude's lighthouse has misaligned textures. (Architecture\Solitude\SLighthouse01.nif) (Bug #10688)
- Riften Keep has z-fighting problems. (Architecture\Riften\RTKeepR01.nif) (Bug #10687)
- The land mesh for Riften is too short in one spot, resulting in gaps. (Architecture\Riften\RTLandR01.nif) (Bug #10686)
- SHouseIntDoor01 does not cast/receive shadows due to alpha blending. (architecture\solitude\doors\shouseintdoor01.nif) (Bug #10650)
- Misaligned ropes on portions of various docks. (Architecture\Docks\DockCorSol01.nif) (Bug #10612)
- UV errors on mountaintrimslab.nif (Landscape\Mountains\MountainTrimSlab.nif) (Bug #10580)
- Several faces with stretched UV on various pine shrubs. (Landscape\Plants\PineShrub02.nif, Landscape\Plants\pineshrub02snow.nif, Landscape\Plants\pineshrub01.nif, Landscape\Plants\pineshrub01snow.nif) (Bug #10487)
- Female Orcish armor creates gaps in chest. (armor\orcish\cuirassf_0.nif, armor\orcish\cuirassf_1.nif) (Bug #10236)
- Hole in ImpTowerOutStairs01.nif. (Dungeons\Imperial\Tower\ImpTowerOutStairs01.nif) (Bug #10163)
- Stretched UV on BurntRubble04.nif. (Clutter\Helgen\BurntRubble04.nif) (Bug #10162)
- See through mesh near Carlotta's house in Whiterun. (Architecture\WhiteRun\WRCityWalls\WRWallTierDivide01.nif) (Bug #9068)
- Paper rolls are absurdly bright and do not cast or recieve shadows. (clutter\quest\TGparchment01.nif) (Bug #11872)
- Female draugr armor is missing an alpha property, causing it to lose the decayed look. (actors\draugr\character assets\hevarmorf_1.nif, actors\draugr\character assets\hevarmorf_2.nif, loadscreenart\loadscreendraugrfemale.nif) (Bug #12004)
- Chaurus eggs do not have a harvested state. They will now stop glowing after being harvested. (clutter\chauruseggs\eggsacs.nif, clutter\chauruseggs\eggsacs01.nif, clutter\chauruseggs\eggsacs02.nif) (Bug #12001)
- Clams were prone to movement when harvested due to bad settings on their mesh. (Plants\clam01.nif) (Bug #12003)
- Potato plant roots moved when harvested. (plants\florapotatoplant01.nif) (Bug #12028)
Placement/Layout/Ownership and other World Object Fixes
- Forsworn gauntlets are invisible on Imperial vampires. ForswornGauntletsAA did not have the flag set for ImperialRaceVampire. (Bug #10706)
- The Longhammer (dunLiarsRetreatLonghammer) was incorrectly assigned the sounds for drawing and sheathing 1H blade weapons when it should be using 2H blunt. (Bug #10235)
- Mehrunes' Razor has an enchantment power listed but does not require it due to the enchantment being scripted. (Bug #10182)
- The enchantment used on Keening (MGRKeeningEnchantment) has a cost, rendering it useless after the first strike. (Bug #10180)
- ArmorAddons Farm02Torso01AA and Farm02VariantAA have incorrect female priority settings. They should both be 5 instead of 15. (Bug #9081)
- Weapons sit too far away from the body when wearing Steel Plate Armor (NordPlateCuirassAA). (Bug #8976)
- SkinIceWraithSmokeFins was erroneously marked as being playable. (Bug #10531)
- DrarvenSpiderSkinnedSteamArmor was erroneously marked as being playable. (Bug #10531)
- Ebony boots, dragonplate boots, draugr boots, orcish boots, blades boots, daedric boots, and dwarven boots all erroneously use light armor footstep sounds but are heavy armor. (Bug #10637)
- Greybeard Boots, The Archmage's Boots, Psiijic Boots, and Redguard Boots were all set to use light armor sounds but are actually clothing items that should use "default" sounds. (Bug #10637)
- Stormcloak boots were using heavy armor sounds when they should be using light armor sounds. (Bug #10637)
- The key to Birna's Oddments was mistakenly named as the key to Ranmir's House. (Bug #12023)
- The ruined Mysterium Xarxes will turn into a bucket if struck due to erroneous destruction data being attached. (Bug #12015)
- 00044069: Fog effect camera trigger was missing the property necessary to activate the effect.
- 000D13F2: Barred door activator that did not have a matching NAV_CUT collision box assigned to it.
- A large gap under a cliff has been filled in with a new rock in cell -30, -1. (Bug #8256)
- 00106CCF: Mead marker has been marked to ignore sandboxing so NPCs won't use it outside of the intended quest. (Bug #10689)
- Dorthe did not own her bed in Alvor's house and would end up being displaced by another family member. (Bug #11913)
- Frodnar did not own his bed in Hod's house, often resulting in Hod displacing him and causing his sleep package to fail. (Bug #11912)
- Four puzzle pillars in Shroud Hearth Barrow (0006EF92, 0006EF93, 0006EF94, 0006EF95) had unnecessary scripts attached to them that were throwing errors.
- DC2DA,DC2D8,DC2D7: Patrol guards not linked to their markers at Whitewatch Tower. (Bug #11948)
v1.2.7 - (2013-01-18)
Game Mechanics Fixes
- Changed the dead body container used by the USKP to clean up corpses that have no assigned grave so they will use the vanilla container designated for this purpose and thus propagating this fix to other mods that change the same NPCs will be possible without requiring the USKP as a master.
- A new version tracking system is in use now to ensure that retroactive scripts are run in sequence in case future retro-scripts need to rely on anything done in a previous one.
- The changes to Flame, Frost, and Shock Cloaks originally added by USKP 1.0 have been reverted since the vanilla implementations of these was actually correct.
- The previous fixes for the Caravans quest ended up causing the caravans to stall at their last location unless a new game was started. This has now been corrected. (Bug #9351)
- Babette had a set of facegen files that should have been removed during one of the prior fixes for vampire facegen data. (Bug #10253)
- Heimskr's preaching scene after moving into the jail has been corrected so he won't wander out unintentionally.
- Updated voice work for Mirmulnir has been provided, thanks to Euther.
- Locked containers that are not animated will not open when picked, requiring a second activation to open them. In the vanilla game, the only 3 container base objects affected are TreasFalmerChestEMPTY, TreasFalmerChest, and TreasFalmerChestBoss. The two meshes used by these 3 objects also needed a dummy animation added on (falmercontainer.nif, falmercontainer02.nif). (Bug #9714)
- Leveled list SubCharBandit02Melee2HBerserk was mistakenly populated with Bandit01 NPCs instead of Bandit02 NPCs. (Bug #9330)
- Leveled list SubCharBandit01Missile incorrectly contained an entry for EncBandit01Melee1HRedguardM that should have been EncBandit01MissileRedguardM. (Bug #9276)
- AI pack WhiterunDanicaSleep24x8 has been changed to a sleep in cell package due to the original condition having too small of a radius. (Bug #9201)
- AI pack RiftenDrifaSleep0x6 had too small of a radius on it which would cause Drifa to fail to sleep. (Bug #9201)
- AI pack EmbrySleep0x7 had too small of a radius on it which would cause Embry to fail to sleep. (Bug #9201)
- AI packs SolitudeSawmillWork0x16 and SolitudeSawmillWork8x16 were both set to the wrong kind of sandbox package, resulting in the sawmill operators just standing around doing nothing. (Bug #9152)
- AI pack DA11FINVerulusForcegreetPackage will no longer cause Verelus to repeatedly forcegreet the player if DA11 ends prematurely with Eola's death.
- The fixes for the Matching Set perk also needed to be reflected in the PerkMatchingSet spell that actually makes the perk's effects take place.
- Enchantment TGNightingaleArmorBoots03 was erroneously set to a magnitude of 35, which instead of making you quieter it made you extremely noisy. The correct value for the progression when compared to the other two enchantment levels should be 0.75. (Bug #9006)
- The tempering recipe for the Mask of Clavicus Vile was using steel instead of ebony as expected.
- If Yamarz is kept pacified, Cursed Tribe (DA06) will still complete but won't acknowledge he is still alive. Magic effect InfluenceAggDownFFAimedArea has been modified to make Yamarz immune to Pacify and other spells which use this effect. (Bug #266)
- Fort garrisons do not properly repopulate after you've taken the first one in the Civil War due to the garrison quest (CWFortObserver) not stopping itself properly after each battle.
- TES5Edit revealed that an extra script for Louis Letrush that was added by Patch 1.8 had been canceled out. This has been corrected.
- Odfel does not carry his unique pickaxe named Rocksplinter even though it exists in the game. (Bug #9649)
- Heratar (DA05Hunter13_04Melee_Heratar) has a female voice type assigned but is actually male. (Bug #9592)
- Gerdur does not unlock the house when she comes home as would be expected. AI packs GerdurReturnHome16xHalf, GerdurReturnHome15xHalf, GerdurEatHome12x1, GerdurReturnHome11xHalf, GerdurReturnHome10xHalf, GerdurReturnHome9xHalf, and GerdurEatHome19x1 have all been flagged to unlock the doors upon arrival. (Bug #9211)
- Kharag gro-Shurkul never sleeps due to his sleep package being blocked entirely by his work package at the sawmill.
- Thongvor Silver-Blood will now visit Moth gro-Bagol instead of his sister Ghorza, and only if Moth is not dead.
- Thongvor Silver-Blood is now considered to be friends with Moth gro-Bagol rather than his sister Ghorza. This and the preceding change were made because all of the recorded dialogue is between Thongvar and Moth.
- Thongvor Silver-Blood will no longer spend his entire time slumped against a wall in Markarth's keep. He will be there from seven in the morning until five in the afternoon, and will otherwise spend his time with the rest of his family in the Treasury (unless he's Jarl, of course). (Bug #9119)
- If Elisif cries out in terror while fleeing combat, it will no longer cause all the Blue Palace's guards to become permanently hostile if Boethiah's Calling (DA02) is running. This was related to a section of cut content that no longer applies.
- Giraud offers the player a topic to ask if this is the Bards College even when they are not actually inside the building. (Bug #9093)
- The two Thalmor soldiers in Understone Keep (MarkarthImperialThalmor) have been modified so their base data does not inherit the respawn flag from their root template. This should allow for them to remain dead when killed after the Stormcloaks take Markarth. If they are alive, they will be killed again and disabled as they should have been. (Bug #8999)
- Sorex Vinius had a line of dialogue set to be used inside the Winking Skeever that was inaccessible due to a bad condition. (Bug #8935)
NIF Mesh and Texture Fixes
- Several books and notes were incorrectly flagged as the wrong type which results in an incorrect inventory icon being used. These have been corrected via TES5Edit since the CK controls for this no longer exist. (Bug #9747)
- General Tullius' Armor (GeneralTulliusArmor) has an entirely wrong set of keywords. (Bug #9657)
- Rocksplinter (SSDRocksplinterPickaxe) did not have the appropriate damage statistics to match it with a normal pickaxe.
- The Home Decorating Guide for Windhelm talks about a guest room which is not an available purchase option. (Bug #9200)
- Savior's Hide was marked as Ebony material when it should be scaled, based on the appearance of the game model and on its tempering recipe.
- The Psiijic hood, Hooded Monk Robes, Hooded Mage Robes, and Hooded Thalmor Robes will all appear properly on Khajiit players now.
- The Adept Hood and Apprentice Hood will now appear properly on orcs as was fixed for the Novice Hood.
- Dead salmon have no activation text and are also a potential source of save bloating. (Bug #9884)
The spawned hawk containers that are used for dead hawks are not properly cleaned up during cell resets because they have no delete script. (Bug #9882) [USKP 1.3.0]
- The key to Potema's dungeon (dunPotemaSewerKey) has weight and value when no other key in the game does. (Bug #9837)
- Iron shields were incorrectly set to use impact sounds for light armor and were incorrectly flagged as light shield material.
- Imperial shields were incorrectly set to use impact sounds for light armor and were incorrectly flagged as light shield material.
- Elven shields were incorrectly set to use impact sounds for heavy armor and were incorrectly flagged as heavy shield material.
- Glass shields were incorrectly set to use impact sounds for heavy armor and were incorrectly flagged as heavy shield material.
- Dragonscale shields were incorrectly set to use impact sounds for heavy armor and were incorrectly flagged as heavy shield material.
- Orcish shields were incorrectly flagged as light shield material.
- Ancient Nord Armor, Boots, Helmet, and Gauntlets were incorrectly flagged as Daedric material when they should be steel.
- The Saarthal Amulet (MG02Amulet) was missing the ClothingNecklace keyword.
- The Mystic Tuning Gloves (MGR02Gloves) were missing the ClothingHands keyword.
- The Ring of Hircine (DA05HircinesRing) was missing the ClothingRing keyword.
- The Ring of Namira (DA11RingofNamira) was missing the ClothingRing keyword.
- The Gauldur Amulet Fragments and the completed Gauldur Amulet were all missing the ClothingNecklace keyword. The completed amulet also had zero weight despite the components each weighing 0.5 units.
- Spellbreaker (DA13Spellbreaker) was not flagged as being made of Dwemer material.
- Ogmund's Amulet of Talos (MarkarthFreeformTalosAmulet) was missing the ClothingNecklace keyword.
- Nightweaver's Band was missing the ClothingRing keyword.
- The Jeweled Amulet (DBJeweledAmulet) was missing the ClothingNecklace keyword.
- Fur Armor, Boots, Bracers, and Helmet were all missing the ArmorMaterialHide keyword.
- Fjotli's Silver Locket (TGTQ04Locket) was missing the ClothingNecklace keyword.
- The Silver Amethyst Ring was missing the JewelryExpensive keyword.
- The Silver Garnet Ring was missing the JewelryExpensive keyword.
- Andurs' Amulet of Arkay (WhiterunArkayAmulet) was missing the ClothingNecklace keyword.
- The Amulet of Articulation (TGAmuletofArticulation01/02/03/04/05/06/07) was missing the ClothingNecklace and ArmorJewelry keywords.
- The Shield of Solitude was incorrectly set to use impact sounds for light armor and incorrectly flagged as light shield material.
- Amulets of Akatosh, Dibella, Julianos, Kynareth, Stendarr, Talos, Arkay, Zenithar, and Mara were missing the ClothingNecklace keyword.
- Amulet of the Elder Council was missing the ClothingNecklace keyword.
- Ancient Nord Amulet was missing the ClothingNecklace keyword.
- Shrouded Robes, Hood, and Hand Wraps were all incorrectly flagged with armor keywords when they are clothing items.
- The Strange Amulet (MS11InnocuousAmulet) was missing the ClothingNecklace keyword.
- Forsworn Armor, Boots, Headdress, and Gauntlets were all incorrectly tagged as clothing when they should be hide armors. (Note: Patch 1.9 assigns them a proper material keyword, but didn't fix the erroneous clothing keywords)
- Armor, Boots, Helmet, and Gauntlets of the Old Gods were all incorrectly tagged as clothing when they should be hide armors.
- Savos Aren's Amulet was missing the ClothingNecklace keyword.
- Kyne's Token was missing the ClothingNecklace keyword.
- Volendrung was not flagged as being made of Dwemer material.
- Correction to the Daedric shield so that it does not glow when not being used, to remain consistent with the other pieces of Daedric armor. (Bug #9992)
- ImperialCuirassLightAA and ImperialCuirassMediumAA both had an incorrect weapon adjust value (0.1 instead of 0.3) which caused weapons to be positioned badly on the backs. (Bug #915)
- The female Archmage Robes (Clothes\Archmage\F\ArchmageRobesF_1(0).nif), the female Novice/Apprentice robes (Clothes\MageApprentice\MageApprenticeRobesF_1(0).nif), and the female Expert/Master robes (Clothes\MageJourneyman\MageJourneymanRobesF_1(0).nif) have the calves partition too high/Body partition too low, making the knee are disappear when worn with certain boots. (Bug #9510)
- Blue Palace bannister railing (Architecture\Solitude\Interiors\SLGCStaSpiral01.nif) has a seethrough underside. (Bug #9262)
- The end of the stone railing next to Solitudes forge is hollow. (Architecture\Solitude\SBlackSmith.nif) (Bug #9261)
- Seethrough hole in Architecture\WhiteRun\WRInteriors\WRDungeon\WRDunIntArchDoorwayTrans01.nif. (Bug #9260)
- Bad UV mapping on the Whiterun city gate. (Architecture\WhiteRun\WRDoorMainGate01.nif) (Bug #9259)
- Bad UV mapping on dungeons\Imperial\jail\Impjailpole01.nif. (Bug #9226)
- Bad UV mapping on Architecture\WhiteRun\WRBuildings\WRHouseShack02.nif. (Bug #9065)
- Belethor's shop has a small hole in the mesh above the back door (Architecture\WhiteRun\WRBuildings\WRHouseStores01.nif) (Bug #9064)
- The stairway in back of Proudspire Manor has a small seethrough hole. (Architecture\Solitude\SHouseForSale.nif) (Bug #9062)
- A thin pixel width line of the texture is visible at the bottom edge of the Whiterun city banners. (Architecture\WhiteRun\WRClutter\CityBannerWhiterun01InsideTall.nif) (Bug #9061)
- UV errors on Architecture\Windhelm\WHclancruelsea.nif and Architecture\Windhelm\WHclancruelseaDestroyed.nif. (Bug #9052)
- UV errors on Whiterun Stables (WRHouseStables01.nif). (Bug #9050)
- The Solitude Bards College interior mesh has multiple seethrough holes. (Architecture\Solitude\Interiors\SMdAStaSol03.nif) (Bug #9048)
- A portion of the city gate tower in Solitude had a hole visible. (Architecture\Solitude\SCastleWall01.nif) (Bug #9047)
- The female farm clothing #2 ground model had bad UV mapping for the neck area, resulting in a black texture. (meshes/clothes/farmclothes02/f/dressgnd.nif) (Bug #8851)
- There is an invisible barrier on the outside support walls for the Winking Skeever building mesh due to bad collision extending too far from the visible area. (Architecture\Solitude\SThe Winking Skeever.nif) (Bug #8247)
- One of the ceiling parts in Dragonsreach has a large gap between the wall and the slope. (Architecture\WhiteRun\WRInteriors\WRCastle\WRIntCastleRoofBaseCorInLTrans01.nif) (Bug #8158)
- A wall at the Windhelm docks has several UV errors. (architecture/windhelm/whouterwall3.nif) (Bug #8152)
- The missing heat blur effect has been added to the Skyforge. (furniture\blacksmithingskyforgemarker.nif) (Bug #9761)
- Mountain flowers have white speckled edges on them due to alpha settings being wrong. (plants\mountainflower01blue.nif, plants\mountainflower01purple.nif, plants\mountainflower01red.nif, animobjects\animobjectbaskethandled.nif) (Bug #9713)
- ClothesFarmHat03 is not properly removed from the neck when an NPC is decapitated. (clothes\farmclothes03\farmerhatf.nif, clothes\farmclothes03\farmerhatm.nif) (Bug #9689)
- The upper class end table mesh has wood blocking where the open drawers should be. (clutter\upperclass\upperendtable02.nif) (Bug #9067)
- Jazbay Grape plants do not have a "harvested" mode. (plants\florajazbay01.nif) (Bug #8589)
- Carrots do not cast or receive shadows. (clutter\ingredients\carrot01.nif) (Bug #9891)
- UV mapping errors fixed on the blacksmith forge meshes. (blacksmithforgemarker.nif and blacksmithforgemarkerwr.nif)
- UV mapping errors fixed on several Nordic hall pieces. (dungeons\nordic\catacombs\bghalls\norcathallbg1way01.nif, dungeons\nordic\catacombs\bghalls\norcathallbg1way02.nif, dungeons\nordic\catacombs\bghalls\norcathallbg1wayendcap01.nif, dungeons\nordic\catacombs\bghalls\norcathallbg1wayramp256.nif, dungeons\nordic\catacombs\bghalls\norcathallbg2way01.nif, dungeons\nordic\catacombs\bghalls\norcathallbg3way01.nif, dungeons\nordic\catacombs\bghalls\norcathallbg3way02.nif)
- The upper class single and double beds have poor collision allowing objects placed on them to sink in. (Clutter\Upperclass\UpperBedDouble01.nif, Clutter\Upperclass\UpperBedSingle01.nif) (Bug #1119)
- Two of the doorway partitions in Breezehome were missing a collision triangle, allowing items to pass through the wall. (Architecture\Whiterun\WRInteriors\wrintloftwallroofdoor01a.nif) (Bug #335)
- Bad collision on the double doors in the Blue Palace. (Architecture\Solitude\Doors\SDoubleDoorInt01.nif) (Bug #4360)
- The various insect critter spawns will no longer prevent Dovahkiin from being able to walk past them. (critters\bee\bee.nif, critters\dragonfly\critterdragonfly01.nif, critters\dragonfly\critterdragonfly02.nif, critters\firefly\firefly.nif, critters\moths\crittermothblue.nif, critters\moths\crittermothgreen.nif, critters\moths\crittermothmonarch.nif) (Bug #142)
- Bad UV mapping on the Candlehearth Inn. (Architecture\Windhelm\whcandlehearthinn.nif) (Bug #9964)
- Several gaps in the mesh that Warmaidens sits in were fixed. (Architecture\WhiteRun\WRTerrain\WRBlackSmithBase.nif) (Bug #8166)
- Shrines have no collision audio and arrows pass right through them. (meshes\clutter\shrines\shrineakatosh.nif, meshes\clutter\shrines\shrinearkay.nif, meshes\clutter\shrines\shrinebase.nif, meshes\clutter\shrines\shrinedibella.nif, meshes\clutter\shrines\shrinejulianos.nif, meshes\clutter\shrines\shrinekynareth.nif, meshes\clutter\shrines\shrinemara.nif, meshes\clutter\shrines\shrinestendarr.nif, meshes\clutter\shrines\shrinetalos.nif, meshes\clutter\shrines\shrinezenithar.nif) (Bug #9946)
- Several visible holes in the Solitude city gate structure have been corrected. (Architecture\Solitude\SCWgate.nif) (Bug #9078)
- Some flying stones and bad UV mapping have been corrected on the Windhelm Stables. (Architecture\Windhelm\WHstables.nif) (Bug #9838)
- A gap between the market area and the stairs to the temple district in Whiterun has been corrected. (Architecture\WhiteRun\WRTerrain\WRCommonHousePlatform01.nif) (Bug #10083)
- The two stairways in the Whiterun Hall of the Dead (and other places using this piece) made wooden sounds on the stone steps due to an incorrect havok flag. (Dungeons\Nordic\Catacombs\BgHalls\NorCatHallBg1wayStairs256.nif) (Bug #10085)
- A wall in the Whiterun Hall of the Dead has z-fighting issues due to an overlapping panel. (Architecture\WhiteRun\WRInteriors\WRDungeon\WRDunIntCorDoubleHigh01.nif) (Bug #10081)
- Merchants clothing had missing knees and some bad clipping with other outfits. (clothes\merchantclothes\outfitm_0.nif, clothes\merchantclothes\outfitm_1.nif) (Bug #9272)
- Nordic steel gauntlets have improper light shading properties, as well as several other defects. (meshes\armor\steel\[a whole lot of files]) (Bug #9144)
- The severely pixilated dragons' wings have been corrected. Raised from a ridiculously low resolution to 1024x2048. (Actors\Dragon\translucentwings.dds, Actors\Dragon\translucentwings_boss.dds, Actors\Dragon\translucentwings_earth.dds, Actors\Dragon\translucentwings_ohdaviing.dds, Actors\Dragon\translucentwings_snow.dds) (Bug #8588)
- Hollow underside on a door piece used in Nordic ruins. (Dungeons\Nordic\Doors\Animated\MediumDoor\RuinsMediumDoor01.nif) (Bug #9760)
- Male and female Elven armor has bad rigging, resulting in distortions and stretched appearance. (armor\elven\f\cuirass_0.nif, armor\elven\f\cuirass_1.nif, armor\elven\f\cuirasslight_0.nif armor\elven\f\cuirasslight_1.nif, armor\elven\m\cuirass_0.nif, armor\elven\m\cuirass_1.nif, armor\elven\m\cuirasslight_0.nif, armor\elven\m\cuirasslight_1.nif) (Bug #10084)
- The scabbard fixes for the Blades sword, Dwarven sword, and Nightingale blade have been updated. (weapons\akaviri\bladessword.nif, weapons\dwarven\dwarvensword.nif, weapons\nightingale\nightingalesword.nif) (Bug #10172)
- Missing scabbards for the Dwarven mace, Dragon Priest Dagger, and Iron mace have been added. (weapons\dwarven\dwarvenmace.nif, weapons\iron\1stpersonironmace.nif, weapons\dragonpriest\dragonpriestdagger3rd.nif) (Bug #10172)
- Sanguine Rose had alpha blending turned on which produced pixilation around the edges. (weapons\sanguinerose\sanguinerose.nif) (Bug #10168)
- Bolli delivers a line during Caught Red Handed (FreeformRiften11) about his wife, Drifa. His wife is really Nivenor though. (Bug #9138, FreeformRi_FFRiften11Suito_00041E40_1.fuz)
- A rumor in Whiterun mentioning avoiding Brittleshin Pass "to the southeast" is wrong. Brittleshin Pass is southwest of Whiterun. (Bug #837, dialoguewhiterun__000da63d_1.fuz)
Placement/Layout/Ownership and other World Object Fixes
- WICourier.psc is throwing errors due to some locations being listed as NONE values. The script has been modified to allow NONE locations for the courier to process and allow whatever mission he's on to continue operating.
- GenericLocCrimeFactionObjRef.psc would fail because it had been set up to use a location alias, but those can't be checked without an associated quest. The script has been rewritten to check the location directly from the actor that is calling it. This should result in any actors using it now being assigned to the proper crime faction in the hold they spawn from.
- FXfakeCritterScript.psc does not reset its doOnce variable when the scripted object resets itself. (Bug #9882)
- 000B1694: Gunjar's body never disables itself after Helgen is taken over by bandits. (Bug #10031)
- The Windhelm Blacksmith's house only had one bed, but two people live there so one of them would always be unable to sleep. A second bed has been added. Ownership of each bed is now per NPC so they pick the same one each time. The navmesh has also been adjusted to accommodate this. (Bug #9023)
- The COC marker (000BB3D4) at Nilheim erroneously had a script attached that is intended to extend an actor. A COC marker is obviously not an actor so the script has been removed. [NR]
- The triggers at each of the Standing Stone sites can be reused once the cells respawn, resulting in rediscovering the stone and incrementing the achievement even if it hasn't been properly completed. These triggers have now been marked as non-respawning: 000F964C, 000F964D, 000F964E, 000F964F, 000F9650, 000F9651, 000F9652, 000F9653, 000F9654, 000F9655, 000F9656. (Bug #9684)
- 000E8239: The trigger box that runs the secret exit from the Riften jail was respawning when it shouldn't have been. (Bug #10167)
- 000E6721: Road piece slightly tilted above the other road pieces.
- 000F62DA: Hammer stuck inside of a wall collision.
- 00045D7D: Misplaced stone platform in BlackreachSewer01 removed. (Bug #9589)
- 000E4EFA, 0003EE33: Switched the disabled status on these two beams, then made the second one always on since it creates visual anomalies when purchasing the alchemy lab for Breezehome.
- 0003EE35: beam moved up to close a gap.
- 0003EE72: bread grounded, havok disabled.
- 000CB42A and 000CB42B: wall parts moved down to close a gap.
- 000CB4A5: double door moved down to fit the doorway.
- 000CA124 and 000CA125: wall parts moved down to close a gap.
- 000CB4A6: the double door has been centered in its doorway in order to close a gap on one side and slightly moved down to close a gap caused by moving 000CA124 and 000CA125.
- 0003EE6D: basket grounded, havok disabled.
- 000CB486: basket grounded and repositioned, havok disabled.
- 000CB487: basket grounded, havok disabled.
- 000CB48E: basket grounded and havok disabled.
- 000CB4E0: bread grounded, havok disabled.
- 000CB4E5: bread moved near the plate and grounded (didn't want to stay in). Havok disabled : strange centre of gravity (mesh may be wrong).
- 000CB4E4: cake grounded, havok disabled.
- 000CB48C: firewood pile slightly moved (had a collision with a column from children bedroom in Hearthfire DLC).
- 000CB4DC and 000CB4DD : these raw rabbit legs where properly positioned in their plate and havok disabled to prevent one of them to "jump" by itself.
- 000F5794: Lantern buried in the ground raised to hang from the appropriate beam. Light source 00065259 has been moved over to match up with it. (Bug #9568)
- D6A8D, D6A8E: Clothes stuck in wall
- D5E23: Floating Candle
- D6A93: Skull intersecting shelf
- FD919: Chest intersecting rope
- 9695B: Barrel intersecting rope
- 9695A: Badly balanced Barrel
- 84B46: Flying Shrub
- 82876, 82881, 8287E, 8287B: Floating Braziers (Also moved the fires, 82875, 82880, 8287D, 8287A)
- 87866, 87864: Misaligned Wall Sections, seethrough gaps into the void. Better now but probably not perfect.
- 2E4DA, 2E4D9: Floating Shrubs
- FF9D1, FF9D2: Floating Candle Sticks
- 37320, 37321, 3731F: Seethrough gap between the top of the stairs and the ground at the top
- D4C97: Wallmounted slaughter fish nearly completely hidden in a wall
- D4EF7, D4EF6: Crates intersecting other Crates
- DA1E4, DA1E3, DA1E2: Apples intersecting Shelf
- D4C3B: Flying Chest
- D4F14: Flying ice wraith teeth
- D4CB8: Flying Bench intersecting wall (can be seen on the other side of the wall)
- D4D3D: Floating Table
- D4D3C: Flying Sack
- D4D49: Chair badly intersecting wall
- 9AF6A, 9AF6B: Flying snow drifts, still not perfect
- 9E16B, E5C70, 2B9C4, 38B9F, E08EE, 9F436: Wreaths too far from wall
- 9E177, E5C61, 2B9D0, 36BFE, E08E2, 9F41E - Removed these in place "duplicate" walls
- 10EB9F: Flying werewolf head spike
- 5966A: Pressure Plate intersecting floor
- F4747: Wooden Plate that tend to sink into the stone its placed on
- F475C, F4759, F475D, F4758, F475B, F4756, F4757, F475E, F475A: Pile of floating Crates
- F4752, F4753 - Floating Lanterns
- A3647, A3644: Floating Crates
- F5298: Removed this in place duplicate bowl
- 167FE: Seethrough gaps into the void on both sides of this door since its scale is less than 1.0
- D1867: Candle intersecting wall
- 8DD47, 8DCE4: Flying Tree
- 8B754: Hollow snow drift
- D00A4: Battleaxe intersecting shelf
- E275C: Flying herb rack
- BB0E1, BB0E3: Very noticeably flying dwemer sconces
- BB16C: Hitch Post that needs to be lowered a bit
- EB305: Incence Burner stuck in a wall, still looks a bit odd but it's better at least
- 77D00, 77D01: Skulls intersecting shelf, once havok settles they often get stuck half over, half under the shelf
- 77D7D, 77D7C: Floating Candle Stick
- C7EBE, E4059: Large Hollow Rocks
- B1164, B1167: Flying centurion ports
- A6700: Book intersecting rock
- EE401: Flying Sack
- DD4B9, C8560: Books that often sinks into the surface they are placed on (why are the bounding boxes so incorrect on books in the CK?)
- 6CD04: Chair intersecting planter
- CCFF7: Plate intersecting table, often get stuck in odd angles when havoks settles (Also moved CCFFA, CCFF9, CCFF8 on top of it)
- 402E1: Removed this bridge section, it's unneeded and cause flickering since it's occupying the same space as another piece
- F72FB, F72FE, F7300, F7301: Flying Shrubs
- C6E45: Floating Alchemy Workbench
- B967A: Floating Bar Stool
- A8AD6, A8AD7, A8AD8, A8AD9: Floating Barrels
- C9308: Barrel half hidden in wall
- 9A010, CB52B, EC158, 9D206, 9D1B1, E82EA, DA3D2, DA3D0, D641E, 7CE7C: Bed with one marker inside the wall, replaced it with a R or L version
- E2871, E2870, 10FCA5, 10FCA6, 10FCA3, 10FC90, D4C2F: Floating Benches
- C8FF7, D7568, D217E: Floating Candles
- D585D: Candles intersecting Shelf
- E5E78, E5E72, 10FC97, D132A, D2199, D4842, D6434, D4845, CD43C, CD43B, D2522, D2523, D2524, D4843, D4844, D23DD, C111C, C111B, C0E67, C0E50, D4858, C0E89, D4856, D6437, D6436, D6438, D6439, D4857, D4858, D4830, D4872, D4873, D4874, D4875, D483E, D483F, D4840, D4841, C71DF, C71DB, C71DA, C71D9, C71D8, C71D7, C71E4, C71E3, C71E2, C71F4, C71F7, FFAA2, 9B2BE, CB5BF, CB605, CB606, CB604, CB727, CB81D, CB717, CB718, CB7D3, E4C3C, CB728, CB81E, E4C2F, E4C2B, E4C2C, E4C29, E4C25, E4B2E, E4B00, E4B01, E4B02, E4C1B, E4B08, E4B09, E426C, E426B, E426D, E2A7E, E2AA7, E2A91, DEE33, DEE34, E27EC, E27EB, E27A5, DEE31, DEE32: Floating Candle Sticks
- 29DBE, E5C8C, E5CC9, E5CCA, E5CCB, 8C473, 8C49B, BEB6F, 5C00A, 5A437, 5ABDF, 5C00C, C115C, C0C6D, 78018, DD51A, F6856: Floating Candle Horns
E5C5F, E5CE6, C8F05, C8F04, 3F064, 3F065, 3F063, 38B35, 5AD52, 38B20, 5B0CD, 5BFB9, D626E: Floating Chairs
- DCB5F: Flying Chair
- CB6B8, CB6B9, CB6FA, 914F8: Sunken Chairs
- C93AE, 7CBAA, 7CBAD: Chair with marker in bad place, replaced with other marker configuration
- A93FA: Chair intersecting wall skirting
- DCBE6: Chair intersecting Barrel
- C931B: Bucket intersecting wall
- C8F16, 16DB7, 7574F, CD42B, CEF16, 9CF47: Floating Chests
- 5A3B6: Chest intersecting wall
- 9CF58: Chest intersecting Floor
- 47038: Chest intersecting Dresser
- 9CF44, C0E43, C955D: Chests facing the wrong way
- DD53E: Flying Crate
- D475C, DCCD0: Floating Crates
- E8130, C9327, C93F8, DD546, DD547: Crates intersecting wall
- 61783, C8EC3: Floating Display Shelves
- DCC2F: Floating Divider
- DD53F, DD534: Floating Hay Mound
- C94BC: Sunken Cart
- E7D8A, E7D7C, A035A, E08DF: Invisible Chair Markers with markers in bad places, replaced with more suitable versions
- C934A: Knapsack intersecting Crate
- C9506: Knapsack leaning against thin air
- CC2DB, 403DF, C8F81, D46EE, CB57F, 3FDD8, D255E, C115D: Floating Lanterns
- D6206, D621C, F3CCC, F3CCD, C94F0, C94C3, C94C4, C94C5, D26E8, D26C8, D26E7, D26CD, D26CF, D26CE, D26D0, D6390, D6391, C94C6, C94C7, C3C2A, A822C, C9351, C9350, C9480, 10E051, 10E050, C0E88, D643A, C3BF8, C93DF, D6435, C93DE, C947E, C93DD, C93DC, C93E0, C93DB, C93E2, C93E1, C9485: Sunken Lanterns
- 2E113: Sunken Lean Marker, NPCs feet hidden in ground and hands clipping into the table
- D46EC: Floating Mead Barrel with exposed hollow underside
- CD3B0, CD3B2, CD3B4: Floating Mead Barrels
- DD504: Mead Barrel intersecting another Mead Barrel
- E8157: Mead Barrel intersecting wall
- C8F76, C8F73, C8F74, C8F75, CA083, C83F1, C83EA: Floating Rolled Rugs
- C933E: Rolled Rug intersecting wall
- CB7B2, D58A4: Floating Rug
- CB7B1: Rug intersecting floor, cutting it in two
- CB613: Rug intersecting floor, hiding some of the tassels
- D216E, BEE58, BF873, BF6E7, D2429, DD535, 8E37D, BC5AE, BC275, 8E34B, 8E34C, B566F, C933D, CB83B, C8F7A, D58E1, D58E2, D4766, D4767, D4779, D4769, D4768, C83E9: Floating Sacks
- C944F, C9696, C965F, C0CD2, BEE4F: Unrealisticly balanced or too rigid Sack
- CB83A, A8C42, A8C45: Sunken Sacks that can be seen through the ceiling
- E8172: Sack seen through the underside of a Table
- E8147, E814F: Sacks intersecting Dresser
- D5864: Floating Sack, replaced with non-flat version since the surface it's placed on isn't flat
- E8146: Sack intersecting Crate
- D12C8: Flying Shelf
- 71856: Floating Shrine
- CB7AA: Silver Plate stuck inside an End Table, moved it to a Cupboard
- A8AF0: Flying Table (Also had to move items on top of it, D5884, D5885, D5886, D5887, D5848, D5849, D584A, D5896, D5893, D5892, D5895, 1077CA, 1077C9, D588D, D588E, D588F, D5894, D5890, D5891, D5843, 1077C8, D4885, A8AF3)
- 824C8: This CommonTable has a separate bench in front of it instead of using a CommonTableOneBench. This places the bench markers inside the table which causes a mess whenever it's used. Replaced Table with a CommonTableOneBench and disabled the old bench (82663)
- DD4D9: Floating Torture Rack
- D58A7: Wall Basket too far from wall
- C83F8: Wall Mounted Potato
- B96C0, 7AD71, C7217, C9616: Wall Mounted Antlers too far from wall
- 75DB6, 75D43, 75D44: Wall Mounted Elks too far from wall
- 79520, 794D8, 794DA, 794D6: Wall Sconces intersecting wall
- 794DC, 794DD, 794D7, 795BB: Wall Sconces too far from or not aligned with wall
- 5C93F, CB50E, 756EC, CB50D, C961E: Wall Shelves too far from wall (Also moved some items on top of them, CB587, CB588, CB585, CB586, C961D)
- 101617: Floating Alchemy Workbench
- 4472C: Bar Stool intersecting rock
- 380B0, 38139, 37F36, 37F35, 73B2D, 9D1b1, 9D206, 5C4C4: Bed with one marker in a wall, replaced with R or L version of the bed
- 9A399, 9A39A, 9A39D, 9A39E, 9A39F, 9A394, 9A395, 9A391, 9A392: Barrels intersecting other Barrels (Also moved F474A and F4749 on top of them)
- D9D4A: Bed intersecting wall
- CC287: Floating Bench
- 94F70, B3947: Floating Blacksmith Sharpening Wheels
- FF89D: Book that often gets stuck in table when havok settles
- 57C5C, 57C59: Sunken Candle Horns
- CC10E, 825F7, 825F8, E5375, D83BA, D83B9, D83B8, D83B7, 3B27B, EFE0E, EFE0D, EFE0C, EFE0B, 63CC7, 63CC8, 63CC9, 3A3F4, 3A3EF, 3A3F1: Floating Candle Sticks
- 3B27C: Candle Stick stuck under a staircase, moved it to a nearby shelf
- CC0AC, 6FD77, 6FD78, 6FD79, 3A3F1, 3A3D6, 3A3F0, 3A3F3, 3A3F4, 3A3F2, 3A3D7: Sunken Candle Sticks
- CC148: Sunken Chair, person intersecting rug and table
- 525E1, ECD84, ECD85: Floating Chairs
- D46ED: Floating Chest
- CC0FA: Chest intersecting bed
- 7F479, 7F47B, E72CF, 721D9, 91515, 88C74, 88C76, 88C75, BE4ED, BFDFC, BE5A5: Dwemer Wall Sconces too far from wall
- 7C04F, 7C037, 42A21: Floating Egg Sacks
- B06CA: Floating Ferns
- 9BD9F, 8EB3C, 88C9E, 88C9C, 88C98, 88C97, F0D65: Sunken Lanterns
- D46EE, FC432: Floating Lanterns
- D46EC: Floating Mead Barrel, exposed hollow underside
- 59B62: Mead Barrel intersecting table
- CBFCB, CC051: Floating Planters
- 9BD4A: Sconce intersecting wall
- 9BD4B, 72B58, 73B52, 7162D, 69113, 71635, 71636, 71637, C5437, C5436: Sconce too far from wall
- E2FBD, 9E35C, 9E35B, 19479, 19484, C53BD, C53BC: Sconces intersecting walls
- 72859: Flying Shelf (Also moved 369F0, 369F1, 369F2, 369F4, 369F5 on top of it)
- E46C4: Shelf too far from wall, also had to move E46C5 on top of it)
- 769F8, 769F7, 97AE3, 5FECC, 5FECD, B0557, AC1CC, AF118, AF119, AF116, AF11B, AF11A, C21C7, 8DBB8: Flying Shrubs
- C3652, C3651, C3648, C3658, C3646, C3647, C3645, C3641: Top half of this Skeleton was in one bed (and rotated the wrong way, with the head in the foot end), the lower half and hands were in another. This makes no sense since its cause of death was suicide by poison. Moved all pieces to the same bed, and rotated it around so its head is on the pillow.
- 8DEB7: Skull intersecting table
- A45A7: Floating Snow Drift
- 89626, E7181, 48DBE, 48DBF, 48DA4, B278B, B25E8, B2691, 4CE79, 76925: Floating Trees
- 3A5DA: Floating Urn
- 8B484: Wall Mounted Antlers intersecting wall
- 8322F: Wreath too far from wall
- 716A8: Floating Arch Support
- C8F39, C8EED: Barrels intersecting Wall (Also had to move C915D, C91AC, C91BF, C91C0, C915C, C9063)
- A4A88, 3D5A0, 3D5A4: Badly balanced Bench
- 3D5A7, 9B8CF: Flying Benches
- 8014C, 2D445, 2D461: Sunken Benches
- 1AC1B: Floating Campfire
- 9D442, 801A9: Floating Candle Sticks
- 1DB5D, 45DE4, 2D467: Badly balanced Candelabra
- 9D776, 1DB00, 202CC, 202CA, B5B97: Flying Chair
- 3D639: Rotated and grounded the tipped over Chair to make the hollow legs less noticeable
- A4C80: Chair intersecting Shelf, also rotated it slightly to make the hollow legs less noticeable
- A52A0: Chair intersecting Table
- A4E16: Chair too close to Table
- A4E29: Crate intersecting another Crate
- B588F: Coffin leaning against thin air
- A4E34: End Table facing the wrong way
- C5017: Flying Flora
- A4153: Floating Hay Mound
- 9CA1F, 36FA3: Floating Idle Markers causing NPCs to slightly levitate
- A4DFE, A4E1D: Badly balanced Lanterns
- C864E: Mead Barrel intersecting Crate
- 8B20D: Basket intersecting Shelf
- 8A9BC: Flying Rock
- 8C195: Floating Rocks, hollow underside exposed
- F33F6: In-place duplicate Rubble
- F8299: Flying Rubble
- 40980, 35366, 35367, 596C3, C59E2, FB425: Flying Shrubs
- A55DA, A55D8: Sconces too far from walls
- 76149: Skull stuck in Table
- 5F32D, 5E230, 5EE85, A9913, A9A3F, A9944, A9911, 1743F, 4EE27, 4B838: Flying Trees
- A90B2: Soaring Tree
- 609D3: Misaligned wall section with seethrough gaps and ugly clipping
- Thanks to Gruftlord, the previous placement fixes for the wheat stalks has been refined for more precise placement. (Bug #9022)
- 0009ccff: Valindor's bed was not owned by him, preventing him from sleeping in it.
- Quest MGRArniel03, Objective 16: "warpred" -> "warped"
- The 3 abilities recieved from meditating on a word of power (GreybeardsAbFeim, GreybeardsAbFus, GreybeardsAbYol) do not have the brackets to highlight the numerical value. (Bug #9665)
- The Resist Magic (AbResistMagic) effect has no descritpion but is used on a few things. New description added: "Increases Magic Resistance by %." (Bug #9656)
- Loading screen RacialPowersBreton incorrectly describes "Breton Blood" as being 50% magic resistence. It is actually 25%. (Bug #9654)
- Book1CheapNineHolds: "the seat of High King" -> "the seat of the High King" (Bug #9256)
- WIAddItem07Note: "Letter from Calcemo" -> "Letter from Calcelmo" (Bug #9749)
v1.2.6 - (2012-12-31)
Game Mechanics Fixes
- The USKPRiftenSaerlundSleep0x8 package created for Saerlund was never applied to his NPC record. (Bug #8447)
- Retroactive fixes for two Companions radiant quests (CR05 & CR08) which were capable of choosing dead targets have been removed from their original retro-scripts and relocated to the new retro-script for 1.2.6 to be processed properly after discovering that most Companions radiant quests are in a running state as soon as chargen is complete. (Bug #8501)
- Reverted the changes to ForswornBootsAA and ForswornGauntletsAA since the armor records for the Old Gods pieces that were the cause of this already have the corrected settings.
- Reverted the fix from 1.2.5 that repositioned the cooking pot in Proudspire Manor since it's the same one Hearthfire deletes, which in turn conflicts with the replacement that was done in the UHFP to avoid the risk of a CTD there.
- Hillgrund's Tomb was incorrectly set as being part of The Pale when it should be in Eastmarch. (Bug #8362)
- The guardhouse on the east side of Whiterun had incorrect music, incorrect lighting settings, and was marked with an incorrect location setting. (Bug #8325)
- AI packages for sawmill workers do not function properly, resulting in the NPCs using them getting stuck where their previous packages ended. (Bug #8485, #851)
- When exiting Bleak Falls Barrow through the shortcut out the back, there is no navmesh on the side of the mountain. Followers will therefore not appear with you and may become lost.
- The fast travel arrival point in Dragon Bridge has been moved to be closer to where the player's horse would end up. This is consistent with how other locations with horse markers are handled. (Bug #8538)
- The Scaled Horn Armor (ArmorScaledCuirassB) was missing a crafting recipe despite other scaled varieties of armor having them. (Bug #8587)
- The haggling perks deliver inconsistent results. Specifically, Haggling00 only gives 9% on buying when it should be 10%. Haggling20 buy price only gives 13% when it should be 15%. Haggling 40 only gives 17% on buy prices when it should be 20%. Haggling60 only gives 20% on buy prices when it should be 25%. Haggling80 only gives 23% on buying when it should be 30%. All of the selling bonuses on these perks are correct, the buy prices were using incorrect decimal values to produce the expected bonuses. (Bug #8551)
- Golden Glow Estate will now be owned by the faction Aringoth and the mercenaries belong to in order to prevent the player from being able to simply take everything there without consequence. (Bug #173)
- AI pack MQ103RiverwoodGuard2HoldPosition was sending two guards to meet Irileth in the wrong location, making the scene it belongs to perform awkwardly and sometimes causing the two guards to fail being dispatched to Riverwood. (Bug #916)
- The Throw Voice shout was still capable of triggering guards to challenge you about using shouts in cities even though its nature should make that impossible. ThrowVoiceShout has been removed from formlist WICastDragonBornShouts. (Bug #5227)
- A faulty road encounter trigger in Falkreath Hold (0010477A) has been corrected. It was missing the RoadStart keyword property necessary for the script to work.
- Redbelly Mine, in Shore's Stone, is referred to in dialogue, quests, and in printed game guides for sale IRL as being an iron mine. It is erroneously populated with ebony ore veins and loose ebony ore chunks outside. All of this is being changed to iron in order to reflect the fact that it should be an iron mine. The dessicated bodies are also being removed as dialogue explicitly says there have been no deaths, and indeed nobody has been harmed yet by the spiders. The unspecified spider sacs will remain. The mine will also have modified visuals in an attempt to portray the described "red mist". In order to avoid causing an undue shortage of ebony in the game because of this, Northwind Mine (nearby to the northwest, and is currently an iron mine) will now produce ebony instead. (Bug #1118)
- The fast travel marker for Northwind Mine was partially buried in rock, off of the navmesh, which could strand either the player or their followers leaving them unable to move.
- Several navmesh vertices in cell -42,1 (MarkarthExterior01) were buried underground making it difficult for NPCs to get around.
- The enchantment effect on the Ebony Blade (DA08EbonyBladeTraditionalEnchantment) for absorbing increased health with more kills was missing a progression step between 6 and 10 kills. (Bug #8807)
- The CarryAndDropItem AI package template has an error in it that will cause many NPCs using it to fail to execute any packages derived from it. This is due to the travel portion of the template being listed last instead of first. (Bug #1121)
- Adelaisa has packages and factions labeled for being a Candlehearth Hall patron but spends her time at the New Gnisis Cornerclub instead. Fixed AI package targets to bring her back to Candlehearth as intended. (Bug #8349)
- Niranye has AI packs to spend time in the New Gnisis Cornerclub but does not have the proper faction to be able to use the furniture. (Bug #8349)
- Arivanya has AI packs to spend time at both Candlehearth Hall and the New Gnisis Cornerclub but was never added to the cornerclub faction. (Bug #8349)
- Ghorbash and Oglub have a recorded scene, but could never meet to play it due to Oglub being stuck in the mine 24/7. Oglub will now dine in the longhouse at the same time as Ghorbash. (Bug #8284)
- Adrianne Avenicci was delivering her shop greetings and goodbyes even when not on duty at the shop or around the forge. These have now been flagged to only run when her forge sandbox package is active. (Bug #8354)
- Bendt has a key to Evette San's house even though he has no reason to ever go there. (Bug #8512) [NR]
- Further tweaks to Viarmo's AI schedule at the Bards College so that he won't be standing around the lobby doing nothing if the player delays or chooses not to do the quest to retrieve the Edda. (Bug #8466)
- Removed the AI pack from Giraud that makes him wait in the lobby for the return of the Edda since he isn't required for this quest to function and it interferes with his ability to run his classroom scenes. (Bug #8466)
- Tonilia has been taken out of the JobMiscFaction in order to resolve the issue with her selecting the "What do you have for sale" dialogue option. (Bug #178)
- Keeper Carcette and other generic Vigilants of Stendarr will no longer be found carrying Daedric weapons since doing so goes against everything they say and do in the game regarding Daedric objects. (Bug #8820)
- Ahtar's AI schedule in Solitude was broken due to the eat package checking for Roggvir's execution still being active and because his jail marker (00074df5) was half buried in a shelf and thus not sitting on the navmesh where it belongs. As a result, he'd be stuck inside his house unable to exit once the execution was over and he went home for the first time. (Bug #1456)
NIF Mesh and Texture Fixes
- "A Night to Remember" (DA14) cannot start if Ysolda or Ennis are dead. They were not essential NPCs prior to official patch 1.5, but Bethesda did not resurrect them if they had already died. (Bug #8286)
- It was not possible to complement Illdi on her flute playing if Inge Six-Fingers was still alive due to a bad condition check on her dialogue. This bad condition check would also block the proper response once Inge was dead, instead running the response as though she were still alive. (Buzgilla #8463)
- The rumor quest used to tell the player they should see Viarmo at the Bards College (MS05Rumor) is never stopped once the final objective is completed.
- The Companions quest "Dragon Seekers" (CR14) could never be offered because it was listed under a story node requiring Skjor to be alive, but he is dead by the time Glory of the Dead is complete. Glory of the Dead being complete is a requirement for this quest to be offered.
- Several NPC aliases in "Tending the Flames" (MS05KingOlafsFestival) are not marked to allow reserved, which greatly cuts down on the number of actors who will attend.
- One of the Oculatus agents from Hail Sithis! (DB11) on a ship at the Solitude docks is not disabled when the quest ends. (Bug #8553)
- Two of the master spell ritual quests (Illusion, Destruction - MGRitual02, MGRitual01) have conditions set on their initial dialogue branches that should not be there because they block access to the quests unless the skill level is already at or above 100. This is inconsistent with the remaining ritual quests. (Bug #8605)
- "Dravynea's Frost Salts" (FreeformKynesgroveA) could be repeated, resulting in an exploit which could net you free alteration training without limit. (Bug #6508)
- "Harsh Master" (FreeformShipsWindhelm) could be repeated, which makes no sense since you're specifically told it's just one pirate gang. (Bug #6508)
The quest to retrieve the Helm of Winterhold (Favor158) could be repeated, but for obvious reasons this should only run once. There are not multiple helms. (Bug #6508, #198) [Official Patch 1.9]
- "Salty Sea-Dogs" (FreeformShipsDawnstar) could be repeated, but there is only supposed to be the one Fine-Cut Void Salts to bring back. (Bug #6508)
Asking Ungrien about Maven Black-Briar and using the speech option to persuade or bribe should no longer be repeatable allowing for an unlimited exploit for speech skill. (Bug #111) [Official Patch 1.9]
- The encounter with the Frightened Woman (dunMistwatchPrisonerWERJ01) never removes her from the game after speaking to the player. This will now happen when she unloads from memory and will then terminate the quest she belongs to. [NR]
- The Frightened Woman in the above was also marked as a protected alias at some point in a past USKP version to avoid her being killed by random spawns before the player could meet her. (Bug #316)
- "To Kill an Empire" (DB09) could not progress if the player used a custom race mod. DB09GiannaPlayerRespondTopic will now drop through to DB09GiannaBusinessTopic (the response where the player tells her enough talking) if the player is not one of the 10 vanilla races or their vampire equivalents. As a by-product of this, the player can also choose this response if they wish to simply avoid listening to her race specific dialogue. (Bug #903)
- "Caught Red Handed" (FreeformRiften11) can be triggered silently if the player has pickpocketed one of the Marks of Dibella prior to speaking with Svana. Since this quest is start-game-enabled, separate fixes are required to correct all of this:
- If the player has yet to collect all of the marks, any remaining objectives will now be displayed and the quest will need to be completed as though it were actively taken.
- If the quest has not yet been accepted, the marks will be removed from their NPCs and placed in a chest where they can't be pickpocketed yet.
- Starting a new game, the marks will begin in said chest, and will only be transferred to the NPCs once the quest is accepted.
- Animal Extermination (CR02) is enabled at game start and its target can be killed, thus making the quest impossible to complete after joining the Companions. It was also possible for the quest to choose a dead target upon being recycled. (Bug #8501)
- Bards College scenes where Giraud grills his students (DialogueSolitudeBardScene1) to make sure they're doing their homework would not play correctly due to the event checks looking for Inge and Pantea instead. (Bug #8465)
- Delphine and Esbern will now be removed from their starting crime factions into CrimeFactionReach once "A Cornered Rat" (MQ202) is complete and the player has arrived at Sky Haven Temple. (Bug #1116)
- During "Blood on the Ice" (MS11 - you cursed bug ridden mess) it is possible to speak to Calixto and cause him to permanently close off his shop, making it difficult or impossible to be able to talk to him about the amulet. The following fixes address this mess:
- Dialogue entries 000e14cc, 000e14f0, and 0003502a have been modified to only run from inside the shop (they're part of his tour package).
- AI pack CalixtoRunsHisShop10x7 has been modified so he will unlock the door. Thus the player doesn't need to risk being caught picking his lock to get in.
- DialogueWindhelmCalixtoTourYes has been set to only be available while inside the shop.
- When joining the Stormcloaks, Galmar repeats the last line in his scene with Ulfric discussing Whiterun. This was due to the conditions on the scene phases all checking for <= instead of simply < on the scene phase variable. (Bug #6054)
- When watching the Jagged Crown scenes for either side of the war, Galmar/Rikke will repeat their last line of the scene after it is complete. This was due to the conditions on the scene phases all checking for <= instead of simply < on the scene phase variable.
- The boot meshes for the female Fine Boots were too short, resulting in gaps visible when worn.
- Daedric boots, female daedric gauntlets, and the daedric shield ( daedricboots_o.nif, daedricboots_1.nif, daedricboots_of.nif, daedricboots_1f.nif, daedricglovesf_0.nif, daedricglovesf_1.nif,
daedricshield.nif ) were all missing the proper red glow effect they should have had. (Bug #8426)
- The following Windhelm meshes were not emitting sound when walked on, either in whole or in part: whgqground.nif, whcenter.nif, whvalunstrad2.nif, whvalunstrad5.nif, whvalunstrad8.nif, whvalunstrad16.nif, whvalunstrad35.nif, whvalunstrad37.nif (Collision had erroneous type SKY_HAV_MAT_UNKNOWN_1440721808 set on affected portions which should have been SKY_HAV_MAT_STONE) (Bug #345)
- The common Solitude door (shousedoor01.nif) was not correctly displaying itself when in a shadowed area. (Bug #8755)
- Rings would not display on characters wielding a Dwarven War Axe. 1stpersondwarvenhandaxe.nif has been corrected to fix this. (Bug #8663)
- Architecture\Windhelm\WHlanddead7.nif had 3 headstones which were floating above ground where this mesh is used in Windhelm. (Bug #8160)
- The following Solitude interior meshes were emitting wood sounds on stairways instead of stone: slgfstasol01.nif, slgfstasol02.nif. slgfstasol03.nif, slgfstasol04.nif (Collision had erroneous type SKY_HAV_MAT_STAIRS_WOOD when they should be SKY_HAV_MAT_STAIRS_STONE) (Bug #6337)
- The Solitude mausoleum (Architecture\Solitude\SMuseleum.nif) had visible gaps and openings in the overhang above the door. (Bug #8233)
- At the Solitude apothecary (Architecture\Solitude\SHMd_Apothecary.nif), stonework on the support pillars does not extend to ground far enough. (Bug #8153)
- Styrr's house in Solitude (Architecture\Solitude\SStyrrsHouseDestroyed.nif) had a column on the destroyed version which did not reach all the way to the ground. (Bug #6507)
- Blacksmith forges lacked a heat blur effect. Snarfed a blur effect block from effects\fxfirewithembers01.nif and grafted it on to Furniture\blacksmithforgemarker.nif and Furniture\blacksmithforgemarkerwr.nif. (Bug #52)
- Smelters lacked a heat blur effect. Snarfed a blur effect block from effects\fxfirewithembers01.nif and grafted it on to Furniture\smeltermarker.nif. (Bug #67)
- Deer hides had an ugly black texture for the rope that ties the bundles together. (Bug #897)
- The Staff of Jyrik Gauldurson, and any other staff based on the generic Weapons\Staff01\Staff01.nif mesh, did not cast or receive shadows due to errant alpha map settings. (Bug #249)
- The Dwarven Cuirass (Armor\dwarven\dwarvenarmorf_0.nif and Armor\dwarven\dwarvenarmorf_1.nif) had a gap between the wrist and the forearm. (Bug #74)
- Bad UV mapping on one of the large tundra landscape pieces (Landscape\Tundra\TundraStreamEnd01.nif). (Bug #258)
- The large mesh used as base terrain for part of Whiterun (Architecture\Whiterun\WRTerrain\wrgreymanebase.nif) had several spots of bad UV mapping on it. (Bug #900)
- The market stands in Solitude (Architecture\Solitude\Clutter\SMarketStallTop.nif and Architecture\Solitude\Clutter\smarketstall01.nif) will sometimes vanish when viewed at certain angles due to bad alpha mapping properties. (Bugzila #6497)
- The Dark Brotherhood shrouded cowls that use armor add-on DBArmorHelmetKhaAA have had Dark Elves added to the list in order to prevent their ears clipping out the top of the helmets. (Bug #854)
- The Gauldur Amulet will no longer clip into the chests of above average sized players. (changed Armor\AmuletsandRings\AncientNord\brokenamuletassembled_0.nif to Armor\AmuletsandRings\AncientNord\ancientnordamulet_0.nif and Armor\AmuletsandRings\AncientNord\brokenamuletassembledf_0.to Armor\AmuletsandRings\AncientNord\ancientnordamuletf_0.nif) (Bug #918)
- Elven Battleaxes were erroneously configured to use the 1 handed weapon draw and sheathe sounds instead of the sounds for 2 handed axes. (Bug #8758)
- Ebony daggers were erroneously configured to use the draw and sheathing sounds for standard sized 1 handed weapons instead of small 1 handed weapons. (Bug #8788)
- The following weapons have missing or incorrect settings for critical damage. Critical damage should be half of the weapon's damage value, rounded down for odd values.
- C06BladeOfYsgramor: 0 -> 12
- DA06Volendrung: 0 -> 12
- GlassWarhammer: 0 -> 12
- dunLiarsRetreatLonghammer (The Long Hammer): 0 -> 10
- dunPinewoodGroveWoodsmansFriend (The Woodsman's Friend): 0 -> 8
- ExecutionerAxe (Headsman's Axe): 0 -> 8
- GlassMace: 0 -> 7
- DA08EbonyBlade: 0 -> 5
- GlassDagger: 0 -> 4
- MGRKeening: 0 -> 4
- SkyforgeSteelDagger: 0 -> 4
- DragonPriestDagger: 0 -> 3
- T03Nettlebane: 0 -> 3
- dunHaltedStreamPoachersAxe (Poacher's Axe): 0 -> 2
- FFRiften13ArkayDagger (Alessandra's Dagger): 0 -> 2
- SkyforgeSteelBattleaxe: 9 -> 10
- SkyforgeSteelGreatsword: 9 -> 10
- SkyforgeSteelWarAxe: 7 -> 6
- NordHeroBattleAxe: 8 -> 10
- NordHeroGreatsword: 8 -> 10
- NordHeroBow: 4 -> 5
- NordHeroSword: 4 -> 5
- SteelBattleaxe: 8 -> 9
- BoundWeaponBattleaxe: 9 -> 8
- IronBattleaxe: 7 -> 8
- GlassWarAxe: 8 -> 6
- DwarvenWarAxe: 6 -> 5
- ForswornAxe: 6 -> 5
- DraugrBattleAxe: 8 -> 9
- DraugrWarAxe: 6 -> 4
- DraugrWarAxeHoned: 7 -> 6
- FalmerWarAxe: 7 -> 5
- FalmerWarAxeHoned: 8 -> 6
- DA07MehrunesRazor: 6 -> 5
- dunClearspringTarnBowOfHunt (Bow of the Hunt): 3 -> 5
- TG07Chillrend001: 4 -> 5
- TG07Chillrend002: 4 -> 5
- TG07Chillrend003: 5 -> 6
- TG07Chillrend005: 6 -> 7
- It was possible to pay for training from a follower and then immediately take that money back from them, training for free, which is an exploit if the NPC is not your spouse. (Bug #61)
- Stage 50 of Before the Storm (MQ102) has a fragment which attempts to stop a scene in Riverwood but fails to check whether it's running first before trying.
- Stage 164 of the attack on Helgen (MQ101DragonAttack) attempts to have an Imperial mage start combat before he's been enabled.
- Some more scripts with unnecessary debug traces have had them commented out.
- FXCameraAttachScript.psc throws errors when its CameraAttachFX property is set to none because it does not validate that the property exists first.
- MQ106BurialMoundScript.psc had a location check and comparison with the player that may not have been producing expected returns, resulting in the script failing to properly update a dragon mound.
- The script fragment in stage 0 of MS11Kicker still had debug statements being sent.
- WEPrisonerAliasScript.psc did not validate its Captor properties and was throwing errors in Papyrus and aborting the function before proper completion.
- Refinements have been made to Mirmulnir's added voice files and a new one recorded that was overlooked in the previous patch. (Bug #8539)
- In "Pilgrimage" (FreeformRiften13) Alessandra delivers a line regarding Anders being in Windhelm when he's really in Whiterun. Both the subtitle and audio have been fixed to correct this. (FreeformRi_FFRiften13Aless_00043DF3_2, Bug #8698)
Placement/Layout/Ownership and other World Object Fixes
- Item 00100e0c: "Ring of the Major Knight" -> "Ring of the Knight". The ring is the second in a series, and the 02 names don't have descriptive qualifiers. (Bug #8415)
- Item 0008698e: "Pleated Shoes" -> "Pleated Boots". The model is actually a set of boots, not shoes. (Bug #4531)
- Item 000e40de: "Party Boots" -> "Party Shoes". The model is actually a pair of shoes, not boots. (Bug #4531)
- Item 000cee82: "Fine Boots" -> "Fine Shoes". The model is actually a pair of shoes, not boots. (Bug #4531)
- Item 000B1460: "Mythic Dawn Boots" -> "Mythic Dawn Shoes". The model is actually a pair of shoes, not boots. (Bug #4531)
- The cooking pot and associated apparatus in Haelga's Bunkhouse was allowing for the animation to clip outside of the wall before opening the menu. (Bug #3856)
- All 3 stages of the Gildergreen (dead, sapling, alive) will now have LOD visible which was missing. (Bug #912)
- 0009ccf0: Marise's bed was marked as being owned by Madesi. (Bug #8732)
- 0007F889, 0007F88A, 0007F88B, 00072CCD, 00072CCF: Gold coins stuck below the surface collision.
- 000F561A: Piece of leather stuck behind the rock face collision.
- 000FDDC0: Dwarven gyro stuck behind the wall collision.
- 000ABBB9, 000628F9: Coinpurse stuck behind the wall collision.
- 0010F275: Dwarven cog embedded in a wall.
- 0010F40A, 0010F40B, 00010F40, 0010F40D: Falmer ears stuck behind bad wall collision.
- 0010F408: Ruined book stuck behind bad wall collision.
- 00067d0d: Rock with exposed underside. (Bug #8255)
- 000FE4B9: Sunken Blacksmith Sharpening Wheel
- 000CF3F0: Floating Blacksmith Sharpening Wheel
- 000DE654, 000DE653, 000DE652: Flying Barrels
- 000DA150, 000D5BE3: Barrel intersecting another Barrel
- 000C927E, 0009F5B6: Floating Barrels
- 00050BE9: Barrel intersecting railing
- 00094DDA, 000CCD2A, 000CCD0A: Flying Barrel (Also moved 0010C29C on top of one of them)
- 000CDBC7: Barrel intersecting Wash Basin
- 000CDB42, 000EF3C0: Barrel intersecting wall
- 00050E40: Flying Bench
- 000951AF: Book intersecting Table
- 0009F7D2, 0009F428, 0009F429, 0009F700, 0009F42A, 0005BF92, 0005BF91, 0005BFBA, 00038B92, 00038B91, 00038B93, 0009F415, 0009F76E, 0009FAD7, 0009F7D6, 000EF478, 000CF466, 000CA8D2, 000D9409, 000D9408: Floating Chairs
- 00055665, 0008836D, 000C9038, 000C9039: Sunken Chairs
- 00037C93: Flying Bar Stool
- 000C8FD8: Flying Crate (Also moved the items on top of it, 000C8FDD, 000C8FD9)
- 000DE63E, 000DE63C, 000CE00F, 000CE010, 000DA309, 000DA30B, 000E2C84, 000DC5F7, 000C928F: Floating Crates
- 000D5AFF, 000D5AFE: Floating Crate and Shrub
- 000C6207, 000DA308: Crate intersecting another Crate
- 000D6D7C: Crate intersecting Bed
- 00063683, 000A6C0D: Chest intersecting wall
- 001015B9: Flying Table (Also moved the Alchemy Workbench on top of it, 001015B8)
- 0005903F: Floating Mead Barrel
- 000C4274: Mead Barrel with exposed hollow underside, intersecting wall
- 000C7089, 0005C11B, 0005C129, 00066622: Mead Barrels with exposed hollow undersides
- 00058E81: Thistle hidden inside a Counter
- 000E54A1, 000E54AC, 000E54B7, 000E54B6, 000E54B8, 0009DD01, 000E0AD3, 000E0AD2, 000E0AD1, 000E09B5, 000E0ADA, 000E018D, 000E018C, 000E018B, 000E0197, 000E005C: Large Casks sunken into the floor, 000the taps are at floor level so they wouldn't be useable
- 000CCF8F: Floating Cask
- 0001B798, 000E013F, 000E0A8E, 000E53C4: Wreath half hidden in wall
- 000C537A: Floating Rug intersecting Bar (can be seen on the other side)
- 000688B5: Flying Tree
- 000F1283: Flying Shrub
- 0007A54F: Cave Lamp intersecting Rock (Also had to move the fire, 0007A550)
- 000ECFEE: Sunken Bird Nest
- 00044A1C, 0010C299: Hay Scatter with z-fighting
- 0003FFF2: Hollow Rock
- 000EC248: Misaligned wall section, 000seethrough gaps into the void (Also had to move a candle, 000EC250)
- 000DBC77: Shelf seen through the wall
- 000DBCF0: Wall Mounted Wolf pushed so far into the wall only the nose is visible
- 000DA2B1: Wall Mounted Antlers too far from wall
- 000DA2B2: Wall Mounted Pelt too far from wall
- 000DA0E9: Flying Pottery Base
- 00086483: Flying End Table (Also moved the items on top of it, 00086482, 00086481)
- 000DA117: Floating End Table
- 0009FB13: Flying Hay Bale
- 0010E322: Floating Enchanting Workbench
- 0010B23E, 000F3C59, 0009694C, 0005C27D, 000E1EA9, 000C9202, 000DD1EF, 000E0F90, 000C706B, 000D2CEE, 000F5AA6, 0006674B, 000F5AC2: Floating Lanterns
- 000F3C5A, 000F3C5B, 000F3C57, 000C61E8, 000C61E9, 000DA2C1, 000DA3C0, 0005C667, 000CA863, 000E1EAD, 000DE170, 0008E77E, 000DD1FA, 000DCF25, 0008AC64: Sunken Lanterns
- 000EF479, 00060446, 00060445, 000603F0, 000B3685, 000B366C, 000A1B8A, 000B3687, 000A1B89, 000A3A6B, 000A3A6C, 000B48DF, 000B48E0, 000E5482, 000E53FE, 000E5401, 000E53EA, 000E53EB, 000E5490, 000E5491, 000E53E9, 000E53E8, 000E53EC, 000E53ED, 000E53EF, 000E53EE, 000DDD07, 000CDB65, 000D2CE4, 000D2CE3, 0006010A, 00060109, 0009DCE4, 0009DCE3, 00060107, 00060108, 00060102, 00060101, 00060103, 00060104, 000600DC, 000539DF, 000E067C, 000E067F, 000CF5B5, 0001D744, 0009FA88, 0009FAB9, 0009FAD6, 0009F407, 0009F4D5, 0009F6F9, 0009F6F8, 0009F6FD, 000E0A67, 000E0A68, 000E09C6, 000E09C5, 000E0A69, 000E0A6A, 000E0A66, 000E0A65, 000E0A63, 000E0A64, 000E0A54, 000E09D5 E011B, 000E011A, 000E0119, 000E0118, 000E0117, 000E0116, 000E0115, 000E0114, 000E0105, 000E0103, 000E0102, 000E007C, 000E006D, 000E006C, 000E0A51, 000DD1F0, 0005BFBF, 0005BFC0, 0005BFC1, 00038BBE, 0005BFE7, 0005C066, 0005B5C7, 00038B56, 000CCF60, 00016334, 000DD731, 000DD960, 000DD6EA: Floating Candle Horns
- 000DA113, 000E259D, 000E25A6, 000DA2E5, 000DA2E3, 000E6150, 000E60E7, 000E60D6, 000DE172, 000C711D, 000C7102, 000DDD19, 000C70BE, 000C70D7, 000DDD1B, 000C70D6, 000DDD1A, 0008AD2E, 0008AD2F: Floating Candle Sticks
- 000CBB64, 000CBBA5, 000CBBA6, 000CBC54, 000CBF21, 000CBF22, 000CBF20, 000CBEA7, 000CBF1F, 000CBF1E, 000CBF1D, 000DE112, 000CF5F6, 000CF5E0, 000E0F80, 000E0F81, 000DE182, 000D9566, 000DE183, 000DCF8C, 000D955E, 000DDCFD, 000E0DE8, 000DE18A, 000DE189, 000DC7E0, 000DC7FE, 000DE185, 000DC7FD, 000DC7FC, 000DE186: Flying Candle Sticks
- 000D5BC5, 000DC09D, 000D5BD7: Floating Candles
- 00101BD0, 00101BCF: Candle intersecting wall
- 000DFEF3: Candle intersecting Chest
- 000D5BE0: Flying Candelabra
- 000DA143, 000CCF22: Mead Barrel intersecting another Mead Barrel
- 000DA144, 000DC093, 000DE600: Mead Barrel with exposed hollow underside
- 000CCF25: Mead Barrel intersecting shelf
- 000C929C, 000625B6, 000E64BF, 000DD290, 0006366B, 0006366C, 0006366A, 00063669, 000DD2DB, 000DD2DA, 000DD2D8, 000DD2D9, 000A020D: Wall Sconces too far from walls
- 000636CA, 000DD318: Wall Sconce too far from wall (moved it to another wall where it isn't a fire hazard)
- 000DD43E, 000DD439, 000DD43B, 000DD438: Flying Sconces (Centered two of them in their alcoves to match the placement of the other two)
- 000DD43D, 000DD43F, 000DD437, 000DD43C: Floating Fires
- 000DD425: Deer Skull half hidden in wall
- 000636E2: Bed intersecting wall. Replaced it with a R-version since the left marker was inside the wall.
- 00060465: Flying Bed with one marker in the wall, 000replaced it with a R version of the bed.
- 000603E9, 000603E8, 000603E7, 000603E6, 000603E5, 0003B49C, 000603E4, 0006045B, 0006045C, 00052689, 0005268A, 0005267B, 0005267C, 000E0078, 0006045F, 0006045E, 000E004C, 000E09A8, 000E09D1, 0007A65A, 0007A668, 0007A676,7A68A, 0007A6B6, 0004368F, 00043691, 00043694: R+L Beds with one marker inside the wall, 000replaced with the correct R or L version of the bed.
- 000D6D9D: Floating Table
- 000DE656: Floating Hay Mound
- 000F934D: Flying Skull
- 00086440, 00086444, 00109F6A, 000C61E6, 000c61E5: Lantern intersecting Table
- 000163EA: Wallmounted Mudcrap not aligned with wall
- 000DB59B, 000C537B, 000E2C99, 000E2C98: Flying Rolled Rugs
- 000C6237, 000C6239: Floating Rug
- 000DA33E, 000DA340, 000DA33F: Rolled Rugs leaning against thin air and/or floating
- 000D5BA3: Bread hidden inside Shelf
- 000CCF91, 000CCF90: Floating Hay Scatter
- 00066625: Knapsack intersecting Shelf
- 000DA33C: Floating Knapsack
- 0007733D, 000DA335, 000DA336: Chests facing the wrong way
- 0006DC86, 0006DC92, 0006DC94, 0006DC96: Floating Ledgers
- 000DEC6F, 00016BE9, 000DA1CC, 000CCD38, 000CF5C4, 000CF5C7, 000CDD59, 000C7173, 00066624: Floating Sacks
- 000CA92F, 000DA594, 000CDBC4, 000C42BC, 000C42B9, 000D6D9E, 000B9DE9, 000E2C94: Flying Sacks
- 000C60FF, 000DA333: Unrealisticly balanced/rigid Sacks
- 000DA3BA: Replaced standing Sack with one with flat bottom
- 000E1FCE: Dwemer Wall Sconce too far from wall
- E5EA3, E5EA2, E5EA1, E5E55: Floating Crates
- 68DA8: Lantern intersecting Floor
- F73A4: Floating Linen Sheet
- F73A3: Lantern intersecting Linen Sheet
- E5E69: Crate intersecting
- F73B5: Raised Cauldron Stand so it isn't visible through the ceiling on the floor below
- C6CC4, C6CC6, C6CC5: Flying Crates
- C66DB, C66DD: Flying Shelves
- F5D5D, DEC8E: Flying Sack
- A6E57, A6E58, A6E55, A6E52: City Banners and Banner Posts too far from the wall
- C34D8, C34D9: City Banner and Banner Post pushed too far into the wall, the hollow rods are exposed on the other side of the wall
- F81AF, 5CB00: Floating Blacksmith Sharpening Wheel
- F33A2, F33A8, F33A5: Floating Trees
- 106CCF, DB4F6, DB582, 10079D, DBCBD, DDE11: Floating Mead Barrels
- DB214, DB21A: Nest Mound hidden under the floor
- DB21A, DB218, DB217: Nest Scatter hidden under the floor
- E0DF1: Lantern intersecting Barrel
- E1BDA: Lantern intersecting Shelf
- DB13D: Tankard hidden under the floor
- E0F96, DF341, 1CC36, E5A5D, E5A5C, E5A58, E5A59, E5A56, E5A57, E5A50, E5A5B, E59B0, E59AF, E5A49, E59C0, 279EC, 279F3, 27F96, 27F99, 279A7, 27989, 27A3F, 27DC6, 27A2A, DE283, E34C0, E33E3, E341B, 82177, 823C9, 9D2FA, 81E27, E52A2, 9E55A, 9E433, 9E432, 9ECA8, 9ECA9, 9E431, 9E430, 9E434, 9E435, 9E437, 9E436, 32741, DB501, DB590, 163D9, 163B2, DE920, C6CC7, E02B6, E01AB, E0347, E037E, E0348, E056C, E05F9, E05EB, E05EA, E0693, E0692, E0694, E0695, E0691, E0690, E068E, E068F, 2B23E, 2B23B, 2B237: Floating Candle Horns
- 163BE: Sunken Candle Horn
- 36234: Floating Candle, exposed hollow underside
- 9EF53, 9EF52, 9EF51, 9EF50: Kettles and Pots intersecting Fire Pit
- E34D7, 820C4, 81EAA, 821EE, 826DD, 8323C, 8270A, E52A3, 2AFF0, 2BA04, 9D525: Floating Chairs
- 2B6A2, 82ADB: Floating Barrels
- 81EA5: Sack intersecting floor, seen through the ceiling below
- 185FC: Badly balanced Lantern
- F5744, DEC6D: Floating Lanterns
- A0D51: Flying Shelf (Also had to move F8779, F8778, F877A, F8777 on top of it)
- E06B9, 9E1A3, 2787B, E5A93: Wreath half hidden in wall
- DB52F: Candle Horn intersecting Shelf
- 9CF55: Floating Chest
- DB59A: Shelf intersecting Wall
- DB532: Barrel intersecting Basket and Vegetables
- DB507: Rolled Rug intersecting Shelf
- D4A25, D4A80, D4A7F: Chairs intersecting Tables
- 1093D5: Candle intersecting Wall
- 576E3, D488E, 576E6, 6C319, 6C31B, 6C2F2, 6C327: Wall Sconces too far from Wall
- D4894: Floating Chopping Block
- 9CF54: Chest facing the wrong way
- D8514: Basket intersecting Wall
- D8651, A0D2B: Floating Chair
- D8654, D8653, DBCC2, DBCC1, D84B3: Rolled Rugs leaning against thin air
- DB220: Floating Nest Mound
- DB114: Floating Table
- D8667: Floating Crate
- D86DC: Mead Barrel intersecting Shelf
- D84D4: Floating Sack (also replaced it with a flat sack since the non-flat version looks unrealistic laying down)
- 5D7AD: Misaligned Wall Section, seethrough gaps into the void
- D84D0, DE2F6: Badly balanced Sacks
- 57AA9: Chest intersecting Wall
- 5D70C: Misaligned Wall
- D8514: Basket intersecting Wall
- DAE58: Flying Sack
- DAC52: Flying Hanging Animals Ring
- 626C0, 626C1, 626C2, 62731, 62492, 6372D, 6372C, 6372B: Flying Wall Sconce
- 64FC7: Wall Sconce intersecting Wall
- 626C3: Badly angled Wall Sconce
- D4CF0, D4E8E: Floating Benches
- D4DAB: Flying Jug
- 64C5C: Candelabra intersecting Wall
- D5DE5: Flying Sack
- 63734: Basket hidden inside Hay Bale
- D7199: Floating Hay Mound
- D710A: Floating Hay Bale
- D7195: Flying Axe
- D7192, D7197, D7196, D7193: Flying Firewood Piles
- D7194: Floating Hay Scatter
- 6372A, 63729, 63728, 63727: Flying Barrels
- D7089: Floating Rug
- D7080: Floating Sack
- D701F: Skull intersecting Crate
- 10FA93: Candle Horn intersecting Wall
- D71C0: Ingot intersecting Wall
- DE37C: Wall Mounted Wolf too far from Wall
- 9DA03: Chest intersecting Bed
- DE2A4: Basket intersecting Floor
- DE299: Flying Rolled Rug
- DE973: Flying Shelf (Also had to move the shelf content: DEACB, DEACC, DEABA, DE962, 1007BE, 1007BD, 1007BC)
- 10078E, 100790: Mead Barrels badly intersecting Shelf
- DE925: Flying Cupboard (Also had to move cupboard content: 1007B0, 1007B1, 1007B2, 1007B3, DEAC3, DEAC4, DEAC5, DEAC6)
- 6C2CB: Floating Barrel
- 8AB3E, 8AB3D: Flying Benches (Also had to move object on top of the bench, 8C9A2, F83BB)
- D9D3A, D9BC7, D9D39: Floating Sacks
- D9BA0: Flying Rolled Rug
- D9D3A: Sack half hidden in Wall
- D9B98: Moved Rolled Rug to make room for Sack
- D9B80, D9C8F: Skulls intersecting Shelves
- D9C9B: Flying Bench
- D9D26: Floating Candle
- D9D7A: Door misaligned with Door Frame
- 9DA0D, 4DC52: Chests facing the wrong way
- E050E, E01F1, E01F0, E01AA, EE07D, E049B, E056B, 750F2, E0237: Floating Chairs
- E027D: Floating Table
- EE067: Barrel intersecting Wooden Beam
- EE0A0: Crate intersecting Wooden Beam and Barrel
- EE08A: Flying Barrel intersecting Wooden Beam (Also had to move EE098, 10859B on top of it)
- DA09E: Flying Wardrobe
- F641E: Mead Barrel intersecting Barrel
- DA1C6, 751EC: Flying Candelabra
- DBCDA: Flying Candle Horn
- DBCD9: Floating Hay Mound
- 36213: Floating Candle
- 219EC, 219E4: Wall Sconce intersecting Wall
- 10AA03, 10AA01: Flying Crates
- 10AA04: Crate badly intersecting another Crate (Also had to move the Skull, 10AA05, on top of the Crate)
- 10A9CE: End Table intersecting Wall
- 10AA09, FEEF8: Flying Lantern
- 3D08C: Flying Table (Also had to move 1082A2, EC167, E9914, E9913, E9912, E9916, E9915 on top of it)
- 10A9C5: Flying Shelf
- C66D1: Flying End Table (Also had to move C66C1, C66C0 on top of it)
- C66CB, C66CC: Flying Planter and Plant
- C66CD: Flying Drawers (Also had to move C66CE, C66CA, C66C5, C66C8, C66FD, C66FE on top of it)
- C66E8: Flying Drawers (Also had to move 109F38, C6C47, 109F3B, C66F1, C66EF, C66EE, C66F0, C66ED on top of it)
- 3615A, CE76B: Candle intersecting wall
- CDFA5: Badly balanced Barrel
- C57B3: Floating Crate
- CDFB1: Floating Mead Barrel, exposed hollow underside
- CE766, CE76D: Flying Hay Scatter
- CE763, CE764, CE765: Flying Crates
- 275BC, 27FD1, E0709, E0708, E05DA, E070A, E0714: Large Casks sunken into the floor, the taps are at floor level so they wouldn't be useable
v1.2.5 - (2012-12-15)
Game Mechanics Fixes
- Biped object names have been corrected after a previous version had their values shifted improperly by a bad version of TES5Edit. No harm was done to the game. It only annoyed the CK when loading the file.
- The script fix in USKP 1.2 for High Gate Ruins to open the gates if you returned after Vokun was dead did not account for arriving in the location if you were there to kill Vokun. Yeah. That was dumb.
- The book "Songs of Skyrim Revised" contains material only relevant after the main quest is over, but was spawning in leveled lists prior to it actually being done. (Bug #8024)
- DaintySloadLocation was not marked as being a ship. Added LocTypeShip keyword. (Bug #7179)
- The navmesh in FortSungard05 was hopelessly messed up. It would be a miracle if the NPCs there could have actually used it.
- It was possible to become stuck in Irkngthand at the final door from the Slave Pens (Irkngthand03) if the Thieves Guild quest had been completed already. A ramp into the pit where you can become stuck has been added, and the navmesh adjusted to allow followers to behave properly. (Bug #8171)
- AI pack SolitudeBardsCollegeClassIngeTeach4x4 had the wrong location marker, causing Inge Six-Fingers to teach class from the wrong room. (Bug #8246)
- AI pack BardsCollegeSleepEditorLoc22x8 was set to the wrong hours (20, duration 12) instead of the correct ones (22, duration 8) which would cause disruption in schedules for every NPC using this package. (Bug #8246)
- AI pack SolitudePanteaEatLunch10x3 creates schedule conflicts with the other AI packs she uses. It has been set to run at 12pm for 2 hours now since there's a hole in her schedule there. (Bug #8246)
- AI pack SolitudeBardsCollegeSandbox will no longer allow sleeping since all of the bards have sleep packages already.
- Something as yet unknown scrambled the properties on the HousePurchase quest and made it impossible for the various house door aliases to function after a home had been purchased in a city.
- In "Dragon Hunting" (FreeformSkyHavenTempleB) it was possible to get the objective to return to Esbern before he had sent you out to hunt a dragon. (Bug #7990) [NR]
- Related to the above, it was also possible for FreeformSkyHavenTempleB to activate before you had recruited all 3 Blades followers due to a bad condition check on the quest data. [NR]
- The final scene in the Avanchnzel Boilery does not play out due to the first scene phase incorrectly checking start conditions instead of completion conditions. (Bug #7489)
- Wedding decorations placed for "Bound Until Death" (DB05) are never cleaned up after the end of the quest. Neither is the Penitus Oculatus guard who appears for the ceremony. (Bug #7300)
- Completing the quest in Soljund's Sinkhole (FreeformSoljundsSinkholeA) does not disable the draugr in the mine and can result in the miners being killed when they return to work the area. (Bug #7437)
- "Cursed Tribe" (DA06) never disabled the marker that controls the leveled giant and the random orcs outside the gate to Largashbur. Due to bugs in the respawn system, this giant and the orcs could end up respawning and fighting battles even after the quest was over. (Bug #8124)
- In "The Straw that Broke" (FreeformIvarstead02) taking Reyda's amulet to Wilhelm would trigger a dialogue that was clearly intended for Narfi to say, but was in fact completely unnecessary since the objective it was intended to set happens when the amulet is picked up. Dialogue topic FFI02NarfiBranchPreTopic has been disabled so it won't be available. (Bug #8016)
- Brunwulf Free-Winter has a goodbye dialogue for male PCs, but it was not flagged to only work on male PCs. He was also missing a response entry for female PCs.
- One scene between Falk and Bryling (DialogueSolitudeErikurScene3) takes place at the Blue Palace but makes no sense when being run there due to dialogue indicating they should be handling it secretly instead of in front of the entire royal court. Conditions have been changed to prevent it from running when in the Blue Palace.
- Giraud's class scenes at the Bards' College (DialogueSolitudeBardsCollegeClassGiraudScene1 and DialogueSolitudeBardsCollegeClassGiraudScene2) could be started even if none of the participants were present. Their lines would play from wherever they happened to be in the building. (Bug #8246)
- Inge's class scenes at the Bards' College (DialogueSolitudeBardsCollegeClassIngeScene1 and DialogueSolitudeBardsCollegeClassIngeScene2) could be started even if none of the participants were present. Their lines would play from wherever they happened to be in the building. (Bug #8246)
- Panteas's class scenes at the Bards' College (DialogueSolitudeBardsCollegeClassPanteaScene1 and DialogueSolitudeBardsCollegeClassPanteaScene2) could be started even if none of the participants were present. Their lines would play from wherever they happened to be in the building. (Bug #8246)
- Pantea tells her student's she'll demonstrate "The Age of Aggression" but begins singing "The Age of Oppression" instead due to a bad condition on action 4 of the scene (DialogueSolitudeBardsCollegeClassPanteaScene2) (Bug #8246)
- The second scene for Giraud's classes (DialogueSolitudeBardsCollegeClassGiraudScene2) was incorrectly set to start the scene from his first one. (Bug #8246)
- The second scene for Inge's classes (DialogueSolitudeBardsCollegeClassIngeScene2) was incorrectly set to start the scene from her first one. (Bug #8246)
- Major overhaul of the Caravan quest to handle instances where the tents don't show up, caravan members die, leaders need to be replaced, etc, due to the vanilla script being wholly inadequate for the job. New scripts have been applied to the aliases and AI packs to facilitate this. (Bug #181)
- Forsworn Briarhearts will no longer send thugs after you for pickpocketing their hearts. They have been added to WIAddItem03ExclusionFaction to prevent this. (Bug #7969)
- Same as above, Moira (from A Night to Remember) can somehow trigger sending thugs out to kill you even though she shouldn't do that. (Bug #7969)
- Ugor has been corrected to level 10-30 to remain consistent with Atub. (Bug #7248)
- Garakh was intended to be a blacksmith vendor but there was no faction for this to be possible. His merchant and blacksmith factions ranks were also incorrect. (Bug #7247)
- Atub was unable to function as an apothecary vendor due to her faction rankings being set wrong. (Bug #7246)
- The Stormcloak guards who occupy Dragon Bridge once Solitude has fallen were not members of the town's guard faction, causing them to drop town specific dialogue they should have.
- Addvar was given a key to Karthspire Redoubt's jail instead of the one to his own house.
- Giraud Gemane was not able to teach his class at the Bards' College due to his teaching AI pack being below his default sandbox package. (Bug #8246)
- Aia Arria would never sleep due to her sleep package being listed below her default sandbox package. (Bug #8246)
- Ataf had no sleep package and would continue whatever his last action was all night until another package took over. (Bug #8246)
- Ataf also had a schedule conflict with his flute playing package that would prevent him from attending the 8am class. (Bug #8246)
- Illdi was using the BardsCollegeSleepEditorLoc2x8 AI pack but this caused a large conflict in her schedule. She now uses the BardsCollegeSleepEditorLoc22x8 package, which was probably the intention anyway. (Bug #8246)
- Pantea Ateia's eat package blocks most of her teaching package and has been switched so that it will no longer interfere. (Bug #8246)
- Jorn's AI to play his flute outside was directly conflicting with his class schedule and he was therefore not attending the 8am session. (Bug #8246)
NIF Mesh and Texture Fixes
- Brunwulf Free-Winter lacked an audio file response appropriate for his missing female specific goodbye line. (Bug #5422)
- Jora's audio file for one of her goodbye lines referenced Arkay when it should have been Talos. (Bug #6069)
- VC01CureInfo: "It is possible. I know of a ritual but have never performed it." -> Text was missing from the dialogue entry. A new lip file has been built as well since it is substantially more than what was there before. (VC01_VC01CureInfo_0005CA00_2, Bug #7362)
- Mirmulnir does not issue voiced combat taunts during the attack on the Western Watchtower in Dragon Rising because there was never any audio files supplied for this. (Bug #8386)
- Nordic steel gauntlets have inverted light behavior. armor\steel\gauntlets_0.nif and gauntlets_1.nif are both missing MaleHands_1_s.dds. (Bug #8190)
- Nightingale gauntlets for female players have incorrect skin tones on the fingers. armor\nightingale\f\gauntlets_0.nif and armor\nightingale\f\gauntlets_1.nif are missing the FemaleHands_1_S.dds texture. (Bug #435)
- Arrows fired into havok enabled objects cannot be picked up from the visible arrow model on screen due to mesh errors. (Bug #8236)
- Steel Cuirass ground model (cuirasssteelgo.nif) has a rogue polygon. (Bug #8151)
- The Amulet of Julianos was pointing to the wrong model for females. Armor add-on JulianosAmuletAA has been fixed to correct this. (Bug #8226)
Boots of the Old Gods and Gauntlets of the Old Gods would disappear when worn with the Armor of the Old Gods. ForswornBootsAA and ForswornGauntletsAA erroneously had the calves and forearms body parts selected when the models don't use them. (Bug #116) [USKP 1.2.6]
- Tumblerbane Gloves (DBArmorGlovesReward) do not display the wrists when worn due to having the forearms flag when the model doesn't use them. (Bug #246)
- Armor add-ons FineClothesTorso01AA and FineClothesVariant01AA used by several playable outfits would cause boots to disappear on females in 3rd person. This was due to having a bad priority setting on the female model. (Bug #363)
- "Argonian Account, Book 2" (Book3ValuableArgonianAccountBook2) is using the wrong book model and inventory art. It should be set to BasicBook04 like the others in the series.
- "A Dance in Fire, v5" (Book4RareADanceInFireV5) is using the wrong book model and inventory art. It should be using BasicBook05 like the others in the series.
- "Palla, volume 1" (Book0PallaV1) is using the wrong book model and inventory art. It should be using BasicBook01 like the other book in the set.
- "The Wolf Queen, v1", "The Wolf Queen, v6", and "The Wolf Queen, v8" (SkillLockpicking2, Book4RareTheWolfQueenV6, and Book3ValuableWolfQueenV8) are all using the wrong book model and inventory art. These should be using BasicBook02 like the rest of the series.
- "Charwich-Koniinge Letters, v4" (Book4RareCharwichKoniingeLettersBookIV) should be using BasicBook05 for its model and inventory art like the others in the series.
Placement/Layout/Ownership and other World Object Fixes
- "Heavy Armor Forging" (SkillSmithing5) "let it become brittle" -> "lest it become brittle" (Bug #7611)
- Quest CWSiegeObj, Stage 9000, 4th journal: "rebellion.." -> "rebellion." (Bug #7557)
- Item 0010DF82: "Dwarven Boots of Extreme Stamina" -> "Dwarven Boots of Eminent Stamina" (Enchantment 04 uses Eminent, not Extreme) (Bug #8046)
- Item 0010DF95: "Orcish Armor of Major Stamina" -> "Orcish Boots of Major Stamina" (These are boots, not chest armor) (Bug #8046)
- Item 0010DF97: "Orcish Armor of Extreme Stamina" -> "Orcish Boots of Extreme Stamina" (These are boots, not chest armor) (Bug #8046)
- MS01KerahTopic02: "bare" -> "bear"
- SolitudeFreeform06ViciTopic: "than" -> "then"
- Floating plants: 0004bd48, 0004bd49, 000CE590, 000719F1, 0009B6AB, 0009B6AC, 0003BA37, 00100bf9, 00100c3b, 0003c55e, 0007463a, 000365ca, 000733d1, 000a5875, 000a6b61, 000a586d, 000a5861, 000c20f7, 000c1eca, 000c1ec9, 0004bd15, 000a0760, 000a0764, 000330fa, 0006346d, 000bb8e6, 000bb8e7, 000ba104, 000bae84, 000c5bbb, 00059a4c, 000b05f8, 00043E61, 000D90DD, 000D90DE, 000d60af, 00047c9a, 0008c2f8, 000d91d9, 00060e3c, 000DADEC, 000E24BC, 000C03A9, 0009B6A6, 000E32A8, 000f5d7d
- Floating trees: 0005ee5d, 0002c634, 0008cff3, 0008d74f, 000ba46f, 0009B6BA, 000AC0F0, 000bc5b8, 00033c38, 000bc5f4, 000a48c7, 00097f89, 000a67ab
- A candelabra in Potema's Catacomb (00069070) embedded into the wall. (Bug #7495)
- A gap between two cave pieces (0002B85C, 0002B7B2) in Stillborn Cave has been closed by placing two cave boulders in to seal the gap. The two pieces themselves could not be moved to solve this. (Bug #7612)
- One static instance of "Songs of Skyrim Revised" (000D5996) has been replaced with "Songs of Skyrim" due to it being available prior to the end of the main quest.
- Two floating cabbages in cell 3,-4 (WhiterunExterior15) have been grounded. (Bug #7281)
- 00096B15: Rock face in cell 36,-11 did not touch the ground in one section.
- Floating haystacks in Japhet's Folly (00052352, 00052356, 000E7C86)
- Floating tankards in Japhet's Folly (000EB663, 000EB664)
- Floating basket in Serpent's Bluff Redoubt (00027D8E)
- Inaccessible coinpurse moved into playable area in Serpent's Bluff Redoubt (0005D03A)
- 000BA4B2: Coffin sticking over the edge allowing see through bottom.
- 000959AB: Part of the roc mesh was poking through a tree the wrong way in cell 23,-24.
- 00070696: Partially exposed bottom of a cliff in cell -37,-5.
- 000719E2: Duplicate mountain trim piece in cell -41,-4.
- 000719E3: Mountain trim piece with large gap in cell -41,-4.
- 00079E29: Cave pillar sticking out through the ceiling of the area below it in Chillwind Depths.
- 0003F842: Rocks with a see through gap underneath in cell -19,4.
- 000DB746: See through gap between meshes plugged with a new rock placed over the hole in cell -21,3.
- 000F81B1: Floating table in Solitude. Clutter items on top which then ended up floating: 000F81BB, 000F81BE, 000F81BD, 000F81BC, 000F81BF, 000F81C2, 000F81C0, 000F81C1
- 000AEDF4: Rock placed under one ungrounded support pillar in cell -17,23.
- 000BEC66: Barrel clipping the dock pilings in cell -16,22.
- 0001991D: Crate clipping with the cart, and also floating above ground in cell -17,23.
- 000F819B, 000F81A3, 0010623B: Floating barrels in Solitude.
- 000F81A8: Table clipping the wall behind it in Solitude.
- 000F5D51: Floating crate in Solitude.
- 000F5D57: Floating sack in Solitude.
- 000F7191: Barrel clipping the wall in Solitude.
- 000F9342, 000F933F: Floating hay bales in Solitude.
- 000F9321, 000F9322: Crates clipping the wall, and each other, and also floating in Solitude.
- 0001AD7B: Barrel clipping another barrel.
- 000e302b, 000e302f, 000e302c , 000ff75c, 000ff759: Floating crates in Solitude.
- 0010cd92: Sign on the Morthal alchemy shop gets stuck when swinging. Too close to the building. [NR]
- 000E276E: Floating wood pile in Proudspire Manor.
0010C206: A cooking pot in the Proudspire Manor kitchen has been replaced with one that will fit into the space it is assigned. [Reverted - Hearthfire DLC deletion conflict]
- 00038452: House in Windhelm lowered slightly to close a gap along its adjoining wall section facing the graveyard.
- 000cb7f2: Skull partially embeded in a shelf in Battleborn House.
- 000c976d, 001082b5, 000c9770: Objects stuck in a table in Ilinalta's Deep.
- 000409fd: Chair partially embedded in the ground in Ilinalta's Deep.
- 00082742: Misaligned dock piece in cell -5,-14.
- 0006e9e9: Gap between the wall piece and the column south of it outside Whiterun.
- 00089fc6: New rock placed to cover up an exposed piece of LOD landscaping. The wall section could not be moved to cover it.
- 0009626c: Drunken Huntsman sign misaligned with the posts, exposing a see through.
- 0001ede7: Chair clipping a wall in cell 1,-11.
- 000ac471: Chaurus eggs trapped outside the playable area in Alftand.
- 000f827f, 000f827e: Repositioned these bandit poles further away so the gate at Helgen won't swing through them.
- 000fba27: Axe floating in mid-air in Fort Snowhawk due to not being parented properly to its enable item.
- 00056b2e and adjoining piece: Support railing with exposed underside in Fort Snowhawk.
- 0005231f: Misaligned end piece creating a gap in Ustengrav.
- 000271f9: Floating brazier in Ustengrav.
- 000c61df: Floating candlehorn in The White Phial.
- 000c61d2: Candlehorn in The White Phial clipping into the wall.
- 000c5693: Wall marker outside Uttering Hills Cave embedded too far into the rock face causing NPCs using it to become trapped inside it.
- 0005be0e: Floating mead barrel with exposed underside in Fort Amol.
- 000e108d: Floating bench set in cell -20,11.
- 000d9787, 0010c07f: Floating bench set in cell 5,0.
- 000a4707: Bucket clipping the table in Korvanjund.
- 0003b809: New rock pile added to cover a gap between the floor sections in Shrowded Grove.
- 000a6023: Floating altar with exposed underside in Geirmund's Hall.
- 000538d7: Rock face with exposed underside in cell 5,-15.
- 0002b728: Floating ice mound in Haemar's Shame.
- 00052110: Floating chair in Haemar's Shame.
- 000470b0: Rock with exposed underside in cell -1,-7.
- 000eab4e: Book in Fort Amol relocated to the nearby table because the hearth collision lets it fall through.
- 000dc02e: Crate clipping everything around it removed - no suitable location to fix it.
- 000e889e: Lantern floating near the ceiling in Raldbathar.
- 00093a7a, 00093a7b: Doors misaligned with their frames in Candlehearth Hall.
- 000203e2: Wall piece sticking out behind the other mesh in Volunruud.
- 000543ca, 000543c9: Floating barrels in cell 0,3.
- 0009e1da, 0009e1d8: Floating mineral pools with exposed undersides.
- 000da54e: Floating sack in Windhelm Warehouse.
- 000da513: Floating crate in Windhelm Warehouse.
- 000d2212: Floating rock in cell 8,0.
- 00053c4d: Misaligned antlers on a wall in Morvunskar.
- 00053bb8: Large gap between the walls in Morvunskar.
- 00053d06: Floating bench in Morvunskar.
- 00053153: Stone wall with see through underside in cell 29,4
- 00083bb3: Floating torch sconce in Druadach Redoubt.
- 0004fd99: Mine pillar with exposed underside in Nchuand Zel.
- 0009387e: Rock with exposed underside in Nchuand Zel.
- 000372c9: Stairway at Ragnvald with exposed underside at the top.
- 00088a25: New rock placed to cover sea through underside in cell -36,3
- 000fae76: Floating pole in cell 30,-4
- 00069531: Bridge with exposed endpoints in cell -14,17
- 0009096c, 00078e46: Rocks with exposed undersides in cell 23,-18
- 000ab7f5: Rubble pile with exposed underside in Folgunthur.
- 0008e4a6: New rock placed to cover up exposed underside of the rock mesh in cell -24,2
- 0009004a: New rock placed to cover an exposed underside in cell -24,-1
- 00031339: New rock placed to cover an exposed underside in cell -13,33
- 00077eb3: New rock placed to cover an exposed underside in cell -10,16
- 000436c3: Barrel sunken into the stone in Faldar's Tooth.
- 000b6330: Candlehorn sunk into the table in The Bee & Barb.
- 000c6578: Floating rubble in Avanchnzel.
- 000f6d59: Barrel half floating over another in Avanchnzel.
- 000c66bb, 000c66d0: Chandelier extensions added to connect these lights to the ceiling.
- 0002647b: Torch sconce partially embedded in the wall in Serpent's Bluff Redoubt.
- 000aae2b: Floating (more like flying high) book grounded in cell 18,17
- 000b8c7f: Rock with exposed underside in cell 24,11
- 000f383b: Rock with exposed underside in cell 24,10
- 0002a896: Rock pile with exposed underside in cell 23,21
- 0009a3a6: Barrel merged with two other barrels in cell 34,8
- 000f4710: Torch sconce partially embedded into the wall in cell 34,9
- 000fd859: Floating bucket in cell 9,-19
- 00019084: Rock with exposed underside moved in cell 6,-10
- 0007295c: New rock placed to cover exposed underside in cell 50,-29
- 000930B4: Nirnroot outside of playable space has been raised to the surface in cell -32,7
- 000e2ec4: Wrong type of chair used for this location. One marker is buried in a wall in Vlindrel Hall.
- 000e2ec3: Basket embedded in a wall in Vlindrel Hall.
- 0010971d: Staff clipping the shelf in the Archmage's Quarters.
- 000c78d2: Floating alchemy table in cell 38,2
- 0009acbc: Z-fighting linen sheet in Dustman's Cairn.
- 0002c7d5: Invisible chair moved to nearby crate in cell -30,31
- 000ac658: Floating candle sconce in Wolfskull Cave.
- 000d6a7e: Floating candle in Bits & Pieces.
- 00062495: Wall sconce poorly aligned with the wall in Bits & Pieces.
- 000c8601: Basket clipping with a shelf in the Bards' College.
- 000c84e0: Chair clipping a wall in the Bards' College.
- 000dd4b9, 000c8560: Book clipping a table in the Bards' College.
- 000c06fd: Floating pole in cell 5,19
- 000ab025: Enchanting pad buried too far into a table in Nightcaller Temple.
- 0009f109: Floating candlehorn in Nightcaller Temple.
- 0009de4d, 000a2626: Sconce embedded in the wall in Nightcaller Temple.
- 0002bc3d: Sconce embedded in the wall in Wolfskull Cave.
- 000ff89d: Book too close to collision layer gets buried when havok settles in Broken Fang Cave.
- 000eb762: Crate clipping a rock in Fort Fellhammer.
- 000b033a: Rock face with exposed underside in cell 39,-30
- 000b0331: Rock pile with exposed underside in cell 37,-29
- 00041da8: Rock with exposed underside removed in Wolfskull Cave.
- 000ac7d4, 000ac7d9, 000ac71f: Floating rubble pile in Wolfskull Cave.
- 00048f44: New rock placed to cover large exposed underside in cell -5,5
- 000f5b7b: Structure z-fighting with the ground in cell -5,4
- 00083c26: Horker placed too far into the ground causing it to get catapulted into the sky in cell -38,25
- 000414ED: Floating hay pile in Riverwood.
- 00018E9E: Rock with exposed underside in cell 4,-12
- 00026F8E: Gaps between several pieces around this one at Bleak Falls Barrow.
- 000ff9bc: Floating tablecloth on the porch at Dragonsreach.
- 0006B0A2, 0006B0A3: Barrels sunk into the floor of the guard shack roof in Whiterun.
- 0006B0A5: Floating haystack on the guard shack roof in Whiterun.
- 000FBE13, 000FBE14: Slaughterfish egg nest not attached to the ship in cell 9,-27
- 000BBAF3: Floating pot in Warmaidens.
- 000C9005: Floating goblet in the Bannered Mare.
- 000C2BA7: Lantern embedded in rock in Redoran's Retreat.
- 0007fb60: Workbench buried too far into the floor in Understone Keep.
- 000632ff: Floating brazier in Sky Haven Temple.
- 00063287, 0006328c: Floating rubble pile in Sky Haven Temple.
- 0006f24a: Floating chest clipping a wall in Sky Haven Temple.
- 0002e3c3, 0002e57e: Floating driftwood in cell 33,25
- 000fe587: Floating candle in Kilkreath Ruins.
- 00038397: Floating tankard in Fort Sungard.
- 0009b567: Column detached from the wall in Blue Palace.
- 000e59bf: Book sunken into a table in Old Hroldan.
- 000377e7: Floating room pillar in Fort Sungard.
- 00039f49, 00039f4b: Chest clipping bed in Fort Sungard.
- 00037ce7, 00037cf4: Beds partially floating in Fort Sungard.
- 0003c37b, 0005dde1: Floating chairs in Fort Sungard.
- 0001c8f3: Floating column in Fort Sungard.
- 000e9a0e: Floating ribcage in cell -12,-23 [NR]
- 0006b273: Leather boots caught behind the collision mesh in Cracked Tusk Keep.
- 000628f9: Coinpurse stuck below the collision mesh in Dead Men's Respite.
- 000ab774: Tanning rack clipping into a barrel in cell -3,-2
- 000c26eb: Chest clipping a wall in cell 29,29
- 0010accd: The Diadem of the Savant was erroneously placed here. This item is specified in the CK as a reward item for completing Shalidor's Maze. It has been swapped for a leveled circlet of marksman. (Bug #8180)
- 00060743: New rock placed to cover up a large gap between rocks in cell -19,-14
- 0004595a: Exposed gap at the base of a rock pile in cell -8,-8
- 000f74c7: Dwemer dresser facing the wrong direction in Mzinchaleft.
- 000273D7: Floating end pipe piece removed in Mzulft.
- 000B3FBC, 000B3FBD: Floating firewood stacks near the Solitude Sawmill.
- 000d369f: Gap between stone wall pieces in cell 42,9 (Bug #353)
- 00102be4,00102be1: XMarkers for the two mannequins in Honeyside were embedded into the walls. (Bug #165)
v1.2.4 - (2012-11-21)
Game Mechanics Fixes
- Biped slot errors leftover from edits to the Argonian, ArgonianVampire, and OrcVampire race have been corrected for Patch 1.8.
- Documentation has been checked for typos and missing entries from old changes have been added.
- Brought two College robe enchantments in line with the others (master Restoration robe was decreasing cost by 25%, master Alteration by 20%, all other robes had 22%).
- NPCs who wear random farm clothes will no longer sometimes appear undressed. ClothesFarm removed the ClothesFarmClothes03withExtras outfit from the leveled list.
- The Dremora race was not set to use head tracking animations. (Bug #5223)
The matching set perk for light armor has been corrected to include the USKP added keywords for the normal Thieves Guild armor as well as the Guildmaster armor set. (Bug #4086) [Official Patch 1.9]
- Force Without Effort was missing its menu display icon. (Bug #5315)
- Deep Wounds, Bladesman, Critical Shot, and the Vald's Dagger perks will now properly stack and interact with each other as intended. (Bug #7043)
- MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.psc should no longer allow equipment duplication to occur or for mannequins to wander from their platforms.
- Corrected a rather egregious line Dengeir could utter ("I'll be Jarl again someday!") despite being Jarl already if the Stormcloaks had Falkreath.
- Sorli the Builder and Teeba-Ei will no longer speak as though they're in Stonehills when they're in Morthal.
- Speaking to Mikael was restarting the "Investigate the Bard's College" quest due to a bad stage check in the dialogue script. (Bug #6720)
- The Penitus Oculatus guards in Solitude that are assigned there for DB09 will now be cleaned up when that quest ends. (Bug #6518)
- It was possible for "Stealing Plans" (CR10) to create the target object in an inaccessible chest instead of the proper boss container at the assigned dungeon. (Bug #6505)
- If Vald is killed before his debt quest can be fulfilled (FreeformValdDebt), the quest will be stopped once the Quill of Gemination is turned in if it is still running.
- Related, if Vald is killed before talking to Maven about his debt, FreeformValdDebt will be terminated as failed. If you have talked to Maven, but Vald later dies, you will still be allowed to turn in the Quill but will not receive Vald's debt in return. (Bug #308)
- It will no longer be possible to start Vald's Debt quest if he is already dead by the time Brynjolf mentions him. (Bug #343)
- In "Promises to Keep" (MS03) Maven Black-Briar had a dialogue option where you could inform her about the theft of Frost before Sibbi Black-Briar had actually told you this.
- Also in "Promises to Keep" if you exit dialogue early when turning Frost over to Louis Letrush, he will no longer run off and leave the horse behind.
- Blood on the Ice will now allow you to complete the quest after the Imperials have taken over Windhelm. The guard acting as a CSI will switch properly to an Imperial as needed.
- Cicero (on the road north of Whiterun) will now be properly disabled once you have concluded the mini quest at the Loreius farm. The DB01Misc quest will also be properly stopped as well.
- When the Imperials get control of Whiterun during the Civil War, Heimskr will now be sent to jail as was intended.
- Farengar can no longer be asked if he owes his allegiance to the Imperials if the Stormcloaks have Whiterun (duplicated dialogue and changed the prompt to "Do you owe allegiance to the Stormcloaks?", since his response indicates that he doesn't care who's in charge, but it seems odd to ask about Imperial allegiance if they no longer have the city).
- Freir (priestess in Solitude) will no longer discuss the rightness of the White-Gold Concordat and the missing Talos shrine if the Stormcloaks have the city (because she swaps over to saying "Nine Divines" instead of "Eight Divines" in all her other dialogue).
- Perfected Kynesgrove backups: Kjeld can now sell innkeeper merchandise and won't give rumors before he's a publican.
- When Arivanya is killed by the Butcher, she will show the same type of wounds as Susanna did (such mutilation being apparently indicative of the Butcher's "interesting knifework"; unused outfit).
- After completing "Innocence Lost" (DB01) the ritual mess that's still sitting in Aretino's house will be cleaned up properly. (Bug #5947)
- Entering High Hrothgar from the back door the first time will not cause the Greybeards to congregate as expected. The trigger has been duplicated and placed at the back doors to correct this. This bug is only possible if you exploited using a horse to climb up the back side of the mountain.
- In "The Fallen" (MQ301) it was possible for the scene between Farengar and Odahviing to play even if Farengar had been killed previously.
- The scene where Braith bullies Lars into promising 10 septims will now play out with the dialogue in the proper order. (Bug #5612)
- At the end of the master conjuration ritual quest (MGRitual03) the unbound Dremora is never removed from the game after completion. The ritual candles are never cleaned up either, despite Phinis Gestor making a big deal of safety. (Bug #6509)
- The encounter with Deep-in-His-Cups (WEDL08) should now only spawn once instead of repeatedly, regardless of how you resolve it.
- The follow up quest after Diplomatic Immunity where you help Malborn by killing a Thalmor assassin (MQ201Malborn) will properly acknowledge the death of the assassin and allow the quest to complete. This was fixed once before, but apparently the fix was somehow lost and previous documentation right along with it.
- The precursor quest to the Bard's College (MS05Start) is never stopped once the player has agreed to retreive the book Viarmo wants.
- The war camp generals will now run the dead body cleanup script after 3 days so their corpses aren't in the game forever. [NR]
- Cicero's body will now be scheduled for cleanup after killing him in the Dawnstar Sanctuary.
- Thonjolf had an extra sleep package which has been removed.
- One generic necromancer will no longer have pigtails and squinty eyes (he was using female head parts).
- Arniel Gane has been given a custom class so that he can cast the Destruction spells he was given; he will no longer attempt to punch magic anomalies to death during MG05.
- The ghostly Arniel Gane one can summon after finishing his questline now actually looks like him.
- The Dark Brotherhood initiates, as well as Cicero, will no longer annoy the player by repeating their hello lines over and over when they are following the player.
- Re-exported face data for a number of male Altmer to correct their "melty" eyes; if anyone sees another Altmer will similarly-melty eyes, please report it to the bug tracker. (Bug #64)
- Varnius Junius will no longer walk back and forth between Dragon Bridge and the Blue Palace.
- Ghorbash the Iron Hand was incorrectly classed as a ranger, which focuses on archery, instead of a 1H warrior which his equipment selection strongly supports. (Bug #6165)
- Guards in Winterhold did not carry shields.
- Guards will no longer have doubled up damage perks which cause them to deliver one shot death blows even to high level players.
- Commander Caius wasn't quite intended to be exiled to the Blue Palace -- unused packages (and his dialogue about "this city") indicate him simply being removed from his post but allowed to stay. Removed his CWExile package.
- The thralls in Labyrinthian were both male, despite ostensibly being Hafnar and Atmah (so one should be female); they now look like Hafnar and Atmah. Also corrected one of them bleeding (because, you know, they're ghosts) and being a Dragon Priest by class (the Bandit Wizard class, like thrall #1, is more appropriate, since they use only Destruction spells and daggers while the Dragon Priest class focuses on Conjuration and Alteration).
- Exported facegen for Estormo to fix his melty eyes.
- Vittoria Vici was not performing her merchant duties despite the previous attempt to fix this due to aliases being unable to take new faction settings after a quest is started. (Bug #6904)
- Useless keys have been removed from the inventories of the following NPCs: Acolyte Jenssen, Ahlam, Hjorunn, Jesper, Nazeem, Romlyn Dreth, Swanhvir, and Teeba-Ei. (Bug #5587)
- Drahff and Hewnon Black-Skeever were missing the dead body cleanup script. [NR] (Bug #5220)
NIF Mesh and Texture Fixes
- The jester's hat model for male Argonians was pointing to the model for male Khajiit, causing it to clip through an Argonian male's brows.
- Black mage robes now provide +75% magicka regen instead of 50% to match the hooded version.
- The FineBoots01AA and FineBoots02AA armor-addons did not cover the calf slots, causing any upper body armors and clothing that do to clip with them.
- EnchClothesRobesMageHoodNovice, TemplateClothesRobesMageNoviceHood, and ClothesCollegeHood were all missing proper armor-addon variants for orcs, and the MageApprenticeHoodAA armor-addon was incorrectly being flagged as useable on orcs when MageApprenticeHood_OrcAA exists for this purpose but was not being used. (Bug #6170)
- Several books with zero size have been corrected to provide an actual size value. This will help prevent book shelves from throwing books off of them. (Bug #6886)
- Ore veins MineOreBlackreach03, MineOreBlackreach03_LMountain, and MineOreBlackreach04 are all incorrectly giving Corundum instead of soul gems. (Bug #6865)
- Fixed the Whiterun and Solitude light sources so that they won't dim noticeably on approach. (Bug #289)
Standard Thieves Guild armor has been given a unique keyword for the matching set perk so it can no longer be improperly combined with normal leather for the bonus. [Official Patch 1.9]
- The poison cloak enchantment on the Ebony Mail will no longer cause unintended damage during brawls. (Bug #427)
- Sheath and unsheath sounds for SteelDagger, OrcishDagger, DwarvenDagger, ElvenDagger, EbonyDagger, and DaedricDagger were all incorrectly using the sounds for full sized swords. (Bug #6394)
- The enchantment for the Staff of Inspiration (StaffEnchRally) did not match the effects given by the Rally spell. (Bug #5122)
- The enchantment for the Staff of Courage (StaffEnchCourage) did not match the effects given by the Courage spell. (Bug #5122)
Placement/Layout/Ownership and other World Object Fixes
- SLightPost01.NIF (included in an apparently undocumented previous USKP fix) has been corrected to restore the broken alpha channel that had gone missing. (Bug #6816)
- The fancy locked door in Volunruud had wrongly sized sockets for the ceremonial weapons used as keys to open it. (Bug #6201)
- Cave roots were using a texture that was flat and ill defined. This has been replaced with one that looks better against the darkness in caves. (Bug #3597)
- Closed several gaps in the mesh that makes up the stairway area in front of Jorvaskr in Whitetun. (Bug #4269)
- The orcish battleaxe nif (orcishbattleaxe.nif) had an animation controller link added to it that was causing it to go haywire when used with weapon racks. (Bug #138)
- Changed the ownership of Winterhold's throne so Thaena won't sit on it while Korir is away.
- The Forsworn spawns outside of Kolskeggr Mine that should have been disabled with the earlier USKP fix are now also disabled along with the ones inside the mine. (Bug #6521)
- Added a prayer idle marker in the Temple of the Divines in front of the Talos shrine to match the other shrines (it's parented on the Shrine, so it can't be used unless the shrine is there).
- The large porch at Dragonsreach (0005D2C0) was slightly disconnected from the main castle, when viewed from the wilderness at Battle-Born Farm. (Bug #6851)
- The top of one of the towers at Mzinchaleft (00057D04) was sitting too low in its area. (Bug #6884)
- A missing section of navmesh has been added to the above tower at Mzinchaleft, enabling the NPC stationed there to use the chair during his AI routine.
- Two wall lean markers in Falkreath (000CDE8A, 000CDE9B) were embedded into their posts far enough to snare the NPCs inside. (Bug #6106)
- The two door markers leading to Solaf's shop in Falkreath were partially embedded into the doors, which could trap NPCs behind the building mesh.
- One of the collision barriers outside of Windhelm (0010FDC1) blocked access to the two iron ore veins there. (Bug #6030)
- Misaligned walkway part in cell -13,-25 (0004BDF8) corrected. (Bug #5952)
- Mikael and Saadia did not own their proper beds at the Bannered Mare and would sometimes not be able to sleep. (000616D1, 000CA021) (Bug #5945)
- Several ice wraith teeth that were floating have been grounded. (000D24E0, 000D24E1, 000D24E2, 000D24E3) (Bug #6237)
- Display case clipping with the wall behind it. (000D2494) (Bug #6237)
- Elk Antlers (000D24CA) clipping with a display case in Aela's room have been switched with the wall basket (000D24BC) (Bug #6237)
- Chest facing the wrong direction. (000D2426) (Bug #6237)
- One banner clipping Ulfric's throne (000C10D7) and two banners hanging too far forward (000C10D6, 000C10D5) have been corrected. [NR] (Bug #6237)
- A missing banner over one of the doors to the upstairs wing has been added. (Bug #6237)
- Floating flowers outside of Sylgja's house. (000B452D) (Bug #5885)
- A buried wall section outside Whiterun has been removed. (0007CE3F) (Bug #5238)
- The navmesh behind Salvius' farmhouse has been extended to cover areas it should have, due to followers getting stuck trying to tag along there. (Bug #5621)
- The cell where the Alik'r Warrior gets sent to during "In My Time of Need" could not be unlocked. The door (000A7615) will now open with the Whiterun Jail Key like all the others. (Bug #5583)
- Woodcutting axes have been added next to the wood piles in Whiterun, Riften, and Windhelm so that the player being asked to chop wood won't result in needing to exit the city and travel to a nearby village just to get an axe. (Bug #3452)
- The Stormcloak guard at Sarethi Farm was not attached to the enable parent, which would cause fights with the Imperial guard if The Rift is under Imperial control. (Bug #6960)
- The remaining vanilla wheat stalks which had not already been grounded properly have been corrected.
- Several coastal driftwood pieces have been grounded. (00018117, 00018115, 00018116, 00018118, 0001810A, 0001811A) (Bug #7037)
- Two tree branch piles have been grounded. (000181A5, 000181A7) (Bug #7037)
- Floating tree in cell 11,0 has been grounded. (000D9082) (Bug #5889)
- An infinitely firing dart trap has been repositioned in Forelhost Crypt. (00064BE6 and linked references) (Bug #143)
- Cliff piece (0005BB6D) with a gap below it has been rotated to cover the hole. (Bug #7038)
- Rock piece (0005BB67) rotated to cover a gap at one end above the ground. (Bug #7038)
- Two rocks have been placed underneath a waterfall (00035DCA) in order to conceal a pair of large gaps. (Bug #7036)
- Lowered a portion of the cliff (000A7E2D) at Autumnwatch Tower to conceal a gap below it. (Bug #7039)
- A gap between glacier pieces in cell -6,36 (000FF435) has been closed by adding a smaller glacier slab to cover it. (Bug #6272)
- Rock at Fort Sunguard (00044AAF) lowered slightly to close a ground gap. (Bug #5640)
- Rock added to cover a ground gap in cell -18,9 for ID 000C2F96. (Bug #5640)
- Rock added to cover a gap in the cliff in cell -12,9 (000A51AF). (Bug #5640)
- An orcish chair in the Dushnikh Yal longhouse (00097E5D) has been converted into a usable furniture marker so Murbul can actually sit down to read.
- "Blade of The Reach" will now be labeled as "Axe of The Reach" since the weapon is taken from the axe lists instead of swords.
- Geimund's subtitle: "quick as a wink" -> "quick as you wink" (Bug #6370)
- Book4RareSongOfReturnV24: "vol 24" -> "Vol 24" (Bug #6887)
- SpellTomeDetectUndead: "Detect Undead" -> "Detect Dead" (in two places) (Bug #5314)
- Magic effect FoodRestoreStaminaDuration: Description text has an extra hard return which has been removed. (Bug #6226)
- The book "A Gentleman's Guide to Whiterun" has been modified to reflect that Mikael is not actually an Imperial. (Bug #7002)
v1.2.3 - (2012-10-23)
- The quest built to deal with the essential civil war camp soldiers was not configured properly. The script intended to attach to aliases for Tullius and Ulfric was never attached because the aliases had never been created in the proper place. This should now be corrected and this quest will be started again if it's not already running.
- Two backup reference alias properties were somehow lost for DialogueFalkreath and DialogueDragonBridge and have been repaired.
- Removed the optimization fix for the house door scripts. Seems people will just have to live with them not working since fixing them apparently didn't work any better.
- The BSA file is now being compressed due to its growing size. Blame Steam.
- The fix for Louis Letrush has been removed. It has now been fixed officially in Patch 1.8.
- Generated an SEQ file, which will be maintained as needed for future updates. This file ensures the start-enabled retroactive fix scripts will be processed properly.
Game Mechanics Fixes
- Some more scripts that issue unnecessary debug traces have been silenced.
- SoundTrap.psc, TripWire.psc, PhysicsTrap.psc, MagicTrap.psc, and MaceTrap.psc were all incorrectly using OnCellAttach() to handle a function call requiring the object's 3D to be loaded. They instead need to use OnLoad() for this and have been corrected. This may result in a large number of previously dormant trap objects suddenly being more effective.
- StockadeBarricade01ActivatorScript.psc did not properly validate whether its linked reference was valid or not before trying to enable it.
- After Scoundrel's Folly (TG04) Gulum-Ei is supposed to begin fencing goods but is unable to do so because his chest's enable parent setup is wrong.
- A faulty road encounter trigger in Falkreath Hold (0008F4AA) has been corrected. It was missing the RoadStart keyword property necessary for the script to work.
- Having the Deep Freeze, Intense Flames, or Disintegrate perks will no longer cause your cloak spells to kill followers who are in bleedout.
- Necromage no longer boosts the power of spells and enchantments used on a vampire player.
- Corrected a bunch of MS06 pre-quest packages with invalid conditions.
- Combat music would sometimes not play if the player's armor ratings were too high.
- The Tower of Strength perk had further defects which were still preventing it from applying the actual benefits described.
- "The Lover's Requital" (FreeformRiften02) will no longer fail on Lynly's death (there was dialogue where Sibbi thanked the player for killing her, but the quest always failed and stopped on her death thanks to the defaultsetstagealias script attached to her alias)
- Lynly Star-Sung now has black hair to comply with the description of her given by Sibbi Black-Briar.
- Sybille Stentor, Hert, and Hern, being vampires, now drop vampire dust when they die.
- Imperial Soldiers and Penitus Oculatus agents who wear light armor will no longer use heavy Imperial shields.
- AstridEnd has been tweaked to better resemble her non-horribly-burnt self (eye color matched to Astrid, eyes, nose, lips matched to Astrid, weight matched to Astrid).
- Galmar Stone-Fist will now be classified as a CombatBarbarian class to better suit his choice of weapons and armor. He also now correctly gets the 500 health boost Legate Rikke gets.
- Enthir will now properly fence goods after progressing the Thieves Guild quest line to activate him as a fence. His proper inventory will also be available.
- Aringoth was incorrectly flagged as an Altmer. In game dialogue tells the player he is a Bosmer.
- Aventus Aretino lacked AI packages to send him back to Honorhall Orphanage like he was supposed to be. (Bug #5054)
NIF Mesh and Texture Fixes
- Mjoll the Lioness is a two-handed warrior, but her favorite sword, Grimsever, is a one-handed glass sword. Rather than change Mjoll into a one-handed warrior (her combat style and perks show she was definitely intended to be two-handed), Grimsever is now a two-handed sword.
- The original fix for changing Apple Pie to Meat Pie has been reverted. In its place, a new Meat Pie object has been created with a new texture and used to replace the two instances at the Bards College where they were specifically referred to as Meat Pie. This was done to fix an inconsistency with the Hearthfire DLC which solidified the original item as being intentionally called Apple Pie. The new meat pies have also been added to the leveled lists that publicans use to sell food at the inns.
Placement/Layout/Ownership and other World Object Fixes
- The male and female 1st person Blades armor had some clipping issues which are now fixed. (Bug #5671)
- Missing scabbards for the Blades sword, Dwarven sword, Dawnbreaker, and the Nightingale blade have been corrected. (weapons\akaviri\bladessword.nif, weapons\dwarven\dwarvensword.nif, weapons\nightingale\nightingalesword.nif)
- The roof texture for the city of Whiterun had a visible line through it which has been corrected.
- Previous fix for the entrance to The Midden has been updated to blend in better. (Bug #5438)
v1.2.2 - (2012-10-05)
USKP General Updates
- The file has now been cleaned with TES5Edit, removing several dirty edits that have accumulated over time.
Game Mechanics Fixes
The Companions radiant quest cycling script will no longer plaster the Papyrus logs with bug reports that could disrupt the radiant quest system. [Official Patch 1.9]
- Three dialogue branches of The Golden Claw (MS13) were setting the incorrect stage upon returning the claw if you had already found it ahead of being given the quest.
- The quest in Solitude to retrieve Roggvir's Amulet of Talos for Greta (SolitudeFreeform03) had a dialogue fragment with a missing property which blocked completion of the quest when the player retrieved the amulet in advance. The script fragment was also missing the expected command to give the reward for this quest.
- Fixed SwapAliasOnDeath for Riften's hostler and innkeeper (Ragged Flagon).
- Teeba-Ei and Pactur will no longer wander Alessia Caro-style between Stonehills and Morthal once Sorli the Builder becomes Jarl.
- Alias GuardCaptain in DailogueWhiterun is actually filled now, so Commander Caius will be exiled if the Stormcloaks take Whiterun.
- Brunwulf Free-Winter will actually be present for his scripted conversation with Malthyr Elenil.
- When curing the player's lycanthropy, the global variable that tracks the player being a werewolf was not reset to 0 like it should have been. (Bug #4715)
- Several scenes at the Blue Palace made no sense when played after General Tullius is dead because they talk about him as though he's still alive. These have now been blocked from running if he's dead.
- Narri was intended to be the backup for Valga Vinicia at the Dead Man's Drink, but there was no backup alias.
- Julienne Lylvieve was to be Faida's backup for the Four Shield's tavern, but there was no backup alias.
- The aliases for MQ201Party did not allow reserved references, which severely curtailed the the number of guests attending.
- The other two Companions wilderness encounters will no longer resurrect dead Companions.
- NPCs will now comment on the player's College of Winterhold robes, as was intended.
- Blood's Honor (C04) could become stuck and not start due to an alias conflict on 3 corpses previously defined in the master quest that runs the Companions (C00). The conflicting aliases have been removed from C04 and their text storage settings transferred to the aliases on C00. (Bug #303)
- Corrected one of Jorlief's lines about the Stormcloaks finding victory (it was checking that an empty variable was less than four; it now checks the number of holds the Imperials own: they start with four, so if they own any less than that, the Stormcloaks must indeed be finding victory across the land).
- Niranye will no longer yell for people to browse her wares at all hours after becoming a fence.
- Nurelion should no longer cry for the player to buy something while incapacitated in his bed.
- Calixto will no longer give his tour if the player has no money to pay with.
- Extensive polishing of DA08: Balgruuf's base actor is now essential, so if the quest is stopped after the blade is restored, he can't die and break quests; Nelkir, Dagny, and Frothar have been added to GovRuling and GovImperial so they'll be exiled to Solitude with their father (them staying in Dragonsreach was related to cut content; if the player does DA08 after taking Whiterun for the Stormcloaks, it will only be as awkward as "The Book of Love" if the Stormcloaks have Markarth); because the kids would lose all their unique dialogue if the quest was stopped, what dialogue that made sense with the cuts was duplicated into DialogueWhiterun, with half hour resets so they can say it all (and significantly dropping their annoyance factor now that they have more than one thing to say); their initial dialogue was given impossible conditions, as was a line from Balgruuf in exile wondering where his kids are; all the kids AI packages were removed from their DA08 aliases (all were vestigial and some caused them to do strange things if the blade was restored) so that they don't override their exile packages; Nelkir was given his DA08NelkirSneakAroundDragonsreach package on his base actor.
- EnchRobesFortifyMagickaRate02 had the incorrect base enchantment setting which would cause disenchantment of any items with this set to return the wrong learned enchantment. (Bug #4648)
- The services faction for the East Empire Company was stealing wares out of the Bits and Pieces merchant chest instead of the intended chest. Its service location and time has also been corrected.
- Corrected some Solitude AI packages that were intended to allow actors to explore the docks but instead sent them to their editor locations.
- DarkElfRaceVampire, WoodElfRaceVampire: removed eyebrows so they don't override the player's chosen set.
- High Elf vampires will now perform proper head tracking.
- ElderRaceVampire: checked "allow PC dialogue" and "allow pickpocket"
- Maurice's confidence value has been lowered so he won't be so inclined to charge into battle while being escorted to the Eldergleam Sanctuary. (Bug #4465)
- Argonian female vampires were erroneously set to use the male behavior graph for their animations. (Bug #4484)
- Olfina Gray-Mane, Brill, and Gorm are now essential owing to their roles as Housecarl, steward, and Housecarl, respectively.
- Idgrod the Younger is no longer incorrectly set as Morthal's Housecarl and is no longer essential.
- Services factions added to particular NPCs to be consistent with retroactive script.
- Niranye, Gulum-Ei, Jaree-Ra, and Deeja had coffins in their city's hall of the dead and were no longer essential after certain quest paths were taken; they have been given the WIDeadBodyCleanUpScript.
- Golldir is now correctly considered a unique actor.
- Viola Giordano added to WindhelmViolaFaction so that she owns her house and door; Lortheim and Jora removed from faction, since there's no clear reason why they're in it in the first place.
- CWBattle versions of Ulfric, Tullius, Galmar, and Rikke now actually look like their normal actor.
- If Malthyr Elenil becomes the barkeep at the New Gnisis Corenerclub, he can now sell drinks as intended.
- Bulfrek has dialogue indicating he isn't supposed to leave Dawnstar after the Imperials take over, so his Windhelm AI packs have been removed.
- Vittoria Vici was intended to be a merchant (that's why she has that AI package where she stands behind the counter at the docks), but she was never put into the merchant factions that would allow her to sell even though she had a services faction.
- Aquillius Aeresius, her creepy opposite-sex clone, is also in that services faction, implying he was to be her backup merchant.
- Julienne Lylvieve and her mother Michel were not assigned a crime faction.
- Vigilant Tyranus has been removed from the WINoBodyCleanUpFaction to allow his coffin to appear when he's killed.
- Muiri was no longer essential after "Mourning Never Comes" (DB03) but had no cleanup script.
- Heimvar now has a coffin in Solitude's Hall of the Dead.
- Nazeem will now go to his farm on weekends as he was supposed to.
- Swapped the days two of Faryl Atheron's AI packages run -- now he sits outside the New Gnisis Cornerclub on weekends and works at the Hlaalu Farm on weekdays, rather than the reverse (consistent with his observation that he relaxes "when he can" as opposed to "nearly every day of the week").
- Removed Aquillius Aeresius' counter AI package from his base actor so he doesn't crowd Vittoria while she works. It's been added to the EastEmpire alias in DialogueSolitude so that he'll resume when Vittoria is killed.
- Aquillius' level has been bumped up to 4 and his negative health modifier removed.
- Horkers now have their intended ability.
- EncVampire02BossDarkElfM had his eyebrows set to BrowsMaleHumanoid03 so that he doesn't wind up with a grey face.
- Legate Cipius is now properly enable parented to his camp so he isn't just exploring in the middle of nowhere anymore.
- Enthir will now fence at all times rather than only when outside the Hall of Attainment, but also only after his fence setup has been completed.
- Dravynea the Stoneweaver was supposed to perform backup vendor duties for Wuunferth the Unliving if he died but she did not have her vendor data set up.
- Jorleif now sleeps in the proper location in Windhelm's palace.
- Wuunferth the Unliving now sleeps in the proper location in Windhelm's palace.
NIF Mesh and Texture Fixes
- Nazirí' hood will now appear correctly on beast races (could be taken from him if he was killed during DBDestroy).
- The key to Niranye's safe will no longer be called "Darkwater Pit Key."
- Ulfric's bracers, boots, and coat will now be the appropriate color in the player's inventory.
- The Gilded Wristguards will no longer look like Nightingale Gloves in a female player's inventory.
- The male wedding dress now has the correct first-person texture.
- The archery target has been replaced with a better resolution copy at 512x512 to match the quality of the rest of the game. (Bug #201)
- Ebony helmets were not casting shadows and have been fixed.
Placement/Layout/Ownership and other World Object Fixes
- The boss battle script in Geirmund's dungeon had some bad condition checks that could result in an endless loop which generated Papyrus errors in the log and impeded script processing because of it.
- Edited WIDeadBodyCleanUpScript; normal script bails out and won't ever clean up the body if the actor is in the WINoBodyCleanup faction. This one just keeps the while loop going until theyy're out of it.
- Dock pilings underneath the Dainty Sload outside of Solitude were not grounded. A rock has been placed under them to close the gap. (Bug #4732)
- Two out of place sun sources were removed from Clan Cruel-Sea's house in Windhelm because they were making the house too bright. (Bug #4543)
- Darkshade Copse was incorrectly marked as being in Falkreath Hold. It is in Whiterun Hold. (Bug #4443)
- Flickering meshes in Vlindrel Hall (MarkarthVlindrelHall) have been corrected by widening a room bounds portal. (Bug #4857)
- Coffins in the various Halls of the Dead will now display the person interred within, as Whiterun's do.
The location name for Sunderstone Gorge (SunderstoneGorgeLocation) was mistakenly listed as Greywater Gorge. [Official Patch 1.9]
- Flagged a bed in Dragonsreach as owned by Nelkir so that he can sleep (it was owned by a common faction among the kids but the other two beds were owned by the other children; if one of them got to the common bed first, Nelkir couldn't sleep).
- All navmesh edits for Breezehome have been removed to prevent running into a CTD caused by the Hearthfire DLC deleting one of the edited navmeshes.
- Lydia's bed in Breezehome was facing the wrong way, making it impossible for her to use it because the furniture marker was outside the walls.
- Alduin's death cry was using an incorrect sound filter setting and was not always audible at the proper range. (Bug #4444)
v1.2.1 - (2012-09-12)
Game Mechanics Fixes
- The previous fix for "The Man Who Cried Wolf" (MS06Start) which stopped the quest on completion has been reverted. This quest will now be terminated when "The Wolf Queen Awakened" (MS06) has officially started. Aliases have been adjusted in MS06 so that they will not get lost during the transition. (Bug #3505)
- Numerous dialogues that have race checks attached to them would not work for the vampire versions of those races. (Bug #425)
- Awkward dialogue has been adjusted to only show up when appropriate, so long as it doesn't block possible quest progression. (Bug #307)
- Some more guard dialogue in cities that wasn't accessible due to bad condition checks has been unlocked.
- Four dialogue responses that TES5Edit reveals had bad condition checks on them have been repaired.
- A random line Runil has in Falkreath about the graveyard.
- Being able to ask Balgruuf and Proventus about shouts, in addition to Ulfric and Farengar.
- Being able to ask Arniel to remind you what his quest wants you to do.
- A random line Lilith Maiden-Loom says about horses in Whiterun Stables.
- During "The Forsworn Conspiracy" (MS01) it was possible, though unlikely, that Legate Emmanuel Admand could be picked for one of the guards to ambush you in the Talos shrine due to an oversight in the alias setup in MS01GuardAmbushQuest. [NR] (Bug #3442)
- Using your Unrelenting Force shout at any time between being told to go get an Elder Scroll and arriving at the College would block dialogue allowing you to ask for entry because you're looking for a scroll. (Bug #2827)
- Boti and Jofthor will no longer talk about Fastred being in Riften when she hasn't been moved there yet. (Bug #2639)
- The Companions radiant quest "Escaped Criminal" (CR07) appears to not spawn a target and eventually ends itself and causes the quest to become stuck. Possibly due to CR07QuestScript using GetReference instead of GetActorReference on the alias for the criminal. (Bug #921)
- Guard dialogue intended to be heard at Half Moon Mill was instead available to every guard in Falkreath Hold. (Bug #359)
- "Ice Cold" (FreeformRiften07) could become stuck in a loop due to the failure to end the inventory event filter for ice wraith teeth. (Bug #3687)
- Dialogue for Dravin's quest (FreeformMerryfairFarm) was not linked up properly. The player could ask about what happened to his bow without knowing it had been stolen yet.
- One of Arngeir's scene dialogues at High Hrothgar was set to the wrong sound output mode. (Bug #3764)
- Paarthurnax has several dialogue lines in his introduction scenes that are not loud enough to hear from the distances involved. (Bug #4074)
- "Alteration Ritual Spell" (MGRitual05) was listed as a side quest, which displays the wrong artwork. It has been corrected to list as a Mages Guild quest.
- The quest "Dark Brotherhood" registered a continuous update loop that is never shut down regardless of how the Dark Brotherhood quest line is resolved. Note that this quest will NOT be stopped due to dialogue and aliases within it that are used elsewhere.
- In "Blood on the Ice" (MS11), the player's chest in Hjerim would not enable unless Wuunferth was arrested for the crime. (Bug #4070)
- Viola and Arivanya are both required NPCs for "Blood on the Ice" (MS11) but were not properly added to the pre-quest that holds their essential aliases. If they die, MS11 will not start. If they are dead and MS11 has not yet started, they will be retroactively resurrected.
- In MS11, the objective "Get Assistance from Jorleif" is never cleared during the quest.
- MS11 was never counted toward the "Sideways" Steam achievement.
- If Tova Shatter-Shield is dead (actually just disabled, but that's another story) because you completed "Mourning Never Comes" (DB03) before MS11, a substitute key for Hjerim will be made available by the USKP.
- If the player chooses not to sell the amulet to Claxito during MS11, they will have it identified when Wuunferth realizes what it is.
- If MS11 has already past the stage where it could be identified and the player is still carrying around the Strange Amulet, it will be swapped out for the Necromancer's Amulet they should have received.
- MS11 would fail to start if the dead body in the Hall of the Dead in Windhelm had been purged by the corpse cleanup code. A new replacement body is generated to correct this as well as making the body's alias optional so the quest will start.
- MS11 is never stopped when completed.
- The necromancers for "The Man Who Cried Wolf" are not friendly toward the generic necromancers or draugr that are in the dungeon with them. (Bug #1455)
- Lost Echo Cave's location data is parented to the wrong hold. Falkreath->Haafingar. (Bug #3652)
- Several spells could be blocked by spell absorb/reflect and have been corrected to prevent that. (Bug #445)
- Fortify One-Handed did not work for daggers. (Bug #226)
- The matching set perks for light and heavy armor have had their conditions changed so that they're now looking for >= 4 instead of just == 4 to qualify for the perk. (Bug #3645)
- The Tower of Strength perk was not functional when wearing more than one piece of heavy armor.
- Navmeshes have been corrected in the following locations:
- Silver-Blood Inn (MarkarthSilverBloodInn, 00016DFE - No cover edging)
- Olava the Feeble's house (WhiterunOlavatheFeeblesHouse, 000165AE - Fixed islands)
- War Maiden's (WhiterunWarmaidens, 0001DB4E - Fixed islands)
Breezehome (WhiterunBreezehome, 000165A8 - Fixed islands) [Removed with USKP 1.2.2 - Hearthfire DLC conflict]
- NorthwindMineExterior01, 0000BB4A - Unconnected door
- FortSungardExterior04, 00009A79 - Unconnected door
- FortAmolExterior, 00009664 - Fixed islands
- FortAmol04, 00009683 - Corrupted section overlapping the real navmesh
- RiftWatchtowerExterior01, 000097B4 - Disconnected from the neighboring navmesh preventing navigation
- RobbersGorge01, 000778F1 - Invalid placement for the door marker over water
- AbandonedPrison01, 00021594 - Unfinalized navmesh
- MzinchaleftExterior, 00008F56 - Disconnected from the neighboring navmesh preventing navigation
- LostProspectMine01, 0005554A - Needed jump connectors from the raised section down to the ground level
- WhiterunExterior16, 0000963A - Broken connection to neighboring cell along the road, causing disruption in pathfinding
- SolitudeDocksEntrance, 00009279 - Broken connection along the road, disrupting pathfinding
Banded Iron Armor and the Banded Iron Shield have been switched to use the iron material keyword so they will apply to the matching set perk. (Bug #3645) [Official Patch 1.9]
- Due to a bug in the vanilla GetQuestCompleted function, SolitudeOpeningAhtarPostExecution would hold Ahtar stuck on the platform following Rogviir's execution.
- AI pack T02BassianusSleepInBunkhouse20x8 had an invalid target causing Bassianus to wander Riften all night. (Bug #2640)
- FalkreathIndaraFarmingSandbox4x16 was pointing to an invalid marker underground and has been adjusted to use FalkreathFarmingmarker instead. (Bug #2438)
- FalkreathSandboxEditorLocation512 had a radius of 0 instead of 512 as expected.
- Narri was not assigned to the proper innkeeper and merchant factions.
- Sirgar did not have the CarryActorScript necessary to make his firewood AI package work.
NIF Mesh and Texture Fixes
- SF_MS08AmbushScene_00057FAC contained a stray debug message that has now been commented out. (Bug #389)
- Civil war map flags are not displaying properly. This is due to a bug in CWMapActivatorScript which does not clean up placed flag activators. The fix also removes bloat from excess flags that have been accumulating. It will be necessary to visit each affected map twice before the cleanup can take effect on existing saves though. (Bug #126)
The alias scripts attached to the player house doors could sometimes fail to complete the objectives due to badly unoptimized logic. [USKP 1.2.3]
- MS11SecretDoorActivatorScript has been fixed to keep it from trying to run Blood on the Ice content when that quest is not running.
Placement/Layout/Ownership and other World Object Fixes
- The Windhelm Docks mesh (Meshes\Architecture\Windhelm\whdocks1.nif) has had several defects corrected. (Bug #3855)
- Barricades used around Hagraven areas (Meshes\Clutter\Hagraven\hagravensticks01.nif, Meshes\Clutter\Hagraven\hagravensticks02.nif) had collision which blocked arrows from going between the sticks. (Bug #205)
- The dead goat in Glenmoril Coven (000A83EF) could become stuck in the table. It needed the "do not havok settle" box checked. (Bug #79)
- Boulder poking through a wall: 000CD62F
- Falmer trap embedded in rocks: 000A30F2
Door from WinterholdCollegeHallofCountenance to WinterholdCollegeMidden01 does not match types. (Bug #207) [USKP 1.2.3]
- A table (0009B0BD) and its contents were overlapped on top of a bookshelf (0009B0C1) and its contents. These have been separated, the navmesh adjusted, and the book originally reported as inaccessible has been replaced with Book1CheapNineHolds. (Bug #321)
- At MilitaryCampHjaalmarchSons (cell -3,20) several of the camp pieces were not assigned to the enable parent marker. (Bug #1083)
- There was no chopping block at Heartwood Mill.
- Helgen Keep had no north marker.
- On the upper floor of the Inn at HelgenExterior03 and HelgenExterior07, bottles of JuniperMead were not assigned to the enable parent marker. (Bug #325)
v1.2 - (2012-09-01)
Game Mechanics Fixes
- Archery is in the wrong guardian stone perk. It has been moved to the Warrior Stone perk bringing it in line with the Oghma Infinium and Bards College rewards, as well as the official game strategy guide. For details on the reasoning for moving it to the Warrior Stone, see here: http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?app=trac&module=issues§ion=issues&do=view&id=2335 (Bug #2335)
- The Katariah was erroneously flagged as a dungeon which could lead to several radiant quests choosing it as a target location and therefore requiring the full completion of the Dark Brotherhood quest line to retrieve the target object. (Bug #162)
- Leveled list SublistEnchIronSwordStamina was populated by maces and has been corrected. This will also cascade to fix various quests that may have called this list as a reward. (Bug #390, 197)
- WoodElfRaceVampire has had the male and female scaling brought into line with the normal WoodElfRace (Bosmer vampires were slightly smaller than normal Bosmer)
- Aspect of Terror no longer adds extra damage to fire spells.
- The effect that slows things hit by ice spells, FrostSlowFFAimed, has been adjusted so that it won't affect anything that's currently flying. (Bug #160)
- Members of ChickenFaction will no longer flag crimes. (Bug #216)
- Dragons and Draugr will no longer be considered enemies. Since Dragon Priests are friends to dragons and allies to draugr, this prevents the 3 from infighting with each other. (Bug #268)
- The "Briarheart Geis" enchantment used by the Briarheart Geis axe was setup incorrectly and would not work.
- Fortify archer potions were lending their effects to any type of weapon due to the AlchemySkillBoosts condition for Marksman not including a keyword check for an equipped bow. (Bug #1196)
- Lover's Comfort did not work if the player chose not to move in to the spouse's home due to a bad stage check in PlayerSleepQuestScript. (Bug #2228)
- TrainerHeavyArmorMaster class has had its skills changed from those befitting a blacksmith to a basic duplicate of the CombatWarrior2H class, with an additional point in the heavy armor skill, to be in line with other master trainer classes.
- TrainerMarksmanExpert has had its armor skill changed from light to heavy armor, as the only NPC that uses it, Aela the Huntress, wears heavy armor.
- ArmorPenitusHelmet now occupies both the circlet and hair slots.
- ArmorFalmerHelmet now has the ArmorHeavy
and ArmorMaterialSteel keywords to match the rest of the armor, and now occupies the hair and circlet slots. (Bug #284) [Strikeout fixed in Official Patch 1.9]
ArmorFalmerShield now has the ArmorMaterialSteel keyword like the other armor pieces. [Official Patch 1.9]
- ArmorImperialHelmet now has the ArmorHeavy and ArmorMaterialImperialHeavy keywords instead of being considered light armor.
- All Dark Brotherhood cowls have had their world models corrected maskless cowls use the maskless model, masked ones use the masked model.
- The Dark Brotherhood ancient cowls will now show up properly on Argonian and Khajiit races. (Bug #82)
- DBArmorGlovesWornPlayable has had the description removed.
- All three pieces of the Gauldur Amulet and the finished piece will now correctly appear on all races.
- Thieves Guild hoods will now correctly appear on vampires. (Bug #282)
- Stormcloak Boots and Bandit Boots appear to have reversed armor ratings. (Bug #137)
- Generic strongbox containers have no loot inside, which does not appear to be intentional. (Bug #183)
- Various empty wine bottles will now make noise when picked up or dropped. (Bug #220)
- Inconsistent naming of the various dragon claws has been fixed. The Golden Claw will not be changed since it is referred to explicitly as Golden Claw. (Bug #300)
- Non controversial fixes to various weapon materials and types have been made. The questionable changes to right/left handedness have been left out. (Bug #329)
- Incorrect enchantments have been fixed on a few weapons and armors. (Bug #349)
- Companions wolf gauntlets will no longer cause amulets to disappear when worn due to incorrectly having the amulet slot set in the Armor-addon section. (Bug #375)
Stormcloak Bear Boots were incorrectly flagged as heavy armor. They are light armor. (Bug #396) [Official Patch 1.9]
- Numerous miscellaneous items had missing keywords and have been corrected. (Bug #924)
- Imperial helmet and studded curaiss have incorrect keywords assigned. (Bug #928)
- "Yngol and the Sea-Ghosts" and "An Accounting of the Scrolls" had mismatched inventory vs world art settings. (Bug #1437)
- The Amulet of Zenithar will no longer cause rings to disappear due to a RingAA setting that didn't belong there. (Bug #1447)
- LItemEnchNecklaceMisc has been fixed to allow water breathing and resist poison amulets to spawn after level 20. (Bug #1452)
- The Atronach Forge recipe for Daedric Boots was incorrectly assigning the unplayable version for the reward. (Bug #291)
- Several ingredients were missing their vendor ingredient keywords. (Bug #286)
- Blades gauntlets were not applied to the Fists of Steel perk. (Bug #320)
Blades armor has been given the SteelPlate material keyword so it can qualify for the matching set perk. [Official Patch 1.9]
- Uthgerd the Unbroken has had her class changed to CombatWarrior2H to match her weapon and combat style.
- Haran now has the RentRoomScript in case Dagur dies and she needs to man the inn.
- It was possible to reanimate a headless Glenmoril Witch. (Bug #399)
- Halldir's duplicates will no longer be lootable on death. (Bug #108)
- Carlotta Valentia will now have garlic and elve's ear in her inventory to match what's visibly hanging from her stall. (Bug #123)
The courier who delivers various letters should no longer show up naked occasionally. (Bug #179) [Official Patch 1.9]
- J'datharr will now carry an actual torch for his torch animations. The original light source he had was not equippable. (Bug #274)
- Farkas will no longer revert to wearing default Imperial gear due to an incorrect outfit setting. (Bug #288)
- Saerlund and Harrald will be retroactively added to the exile factions if the civil war is over and they're not yet dealt with.
- Falk Firebeard and Bolgeir Bearclaw were not sleeping in their assigned beds and instead taking random beds belonging to the palace faction.
NIF Mesh and Texture Fixes
- MarriageLoveInterestPostWeddingForceGreet has had the "once a day" flag removed. The spouse will still not initiate dialogue, but will not prematurely leave the temple.
- SolitudePalaceSybilleSleep8x8 now runs at the appropriate times rather than always being active.
- After "Missing in Action" (MS09) Thorald will no longer simply stand around at Northwatch Keep.
- The prisoners at Northwatch Keep will now properly run when their cell doors are open and the Thalmor soldiers guarding the prison are dead. (Bug #94)
- RiftenAerinFollowMjoll0x0 has been adjusted to keep Aerin from following Mjoll after marriage or after being recruited into the Blades. (Bug #157)
- highGateRuinsAnskaFollow00 has too small a radius, causing Anska to nudge the player. The radius has been doubled. (Bug #313)
- The texture for the Solitude manholes was saved with the wrong compression format (DXT1) and has been changed to the correct one (DXT3)
- The texture for landscape roads was saved with the wrong compression format (DXT1) and has been changed to the correct one (DXT3)
- Various fixes to the Blades armors have been made, thanks to MadCat221. (Bug #2121)
- Vertex color fix for L01 rock (blackreachcrystall01.nif, rockl01.nif, and rockl01wet.nif). One vertex was light gray and should have been dark gray.
- Vertex color fix for L04 rock (blackreachcrystall04.nif, rockl04.nif, and rockl04wet.nif). One vertex was light gray and should have been dark gray.
- Vertex color fix for M03 rock (blackreachcrystalm03.nif, rockl03.nif, and rockl03wet.nif). One vertex was light gray and should have been dark gray.
- Vertex color fix for piles02 rock (blackreachcrystalpiles02.nif and rockpiles02.nif). Several vertices were light gray and should have been dark gray.
- Vertex color fix for piles04 rock (blackreachcrystalpiles04.nif and rockpiles04.nif). Several vertices were light gray and should have been dark gray.
- Vertex color fix for blackreachcrystals02.nif. Several vertices were light gray and should have been dark gray.
- UV fixes: streched textures for Blackreach rock (blackreachcrystall02.nif).
- UV fixes: streched textures for Blackreach rock (blackreachcrystalm02.nif).
- UV fixes: streched textures for piles04 rock (blackreachcrystalpiles04.nif and rockpiles04.nif).
- UV fixes: streched textures for blackreachcrystals02.nif.
- UV fixes: streched textures for blackreachcrystals03.nif.
- UV fixes: streched textures for the rocks in blackreachtinymushroom01.nif.
- UV fixes: streched textures for the rocks in blackreachtinymushroom02.nif.
- Linwe's armor did not display arms in first person view due to a missing variant mesh for the armor addon. (armor\thievesguild\m\1stPersonTorsoVariant_0.nif,
Placement/Layout/Ownership and other World Object Fixes
- The scene in Solitude where Elisif wants a parade for General Tullius would still play even if General Tullius is dead. (DialogueSolitudePalaceScene9ElisifFalkBolgeir)
- Several guard greetings that should play after buying a house have been fixed. They were referring only to the intitial purchase stage and would no longer play after you had entered the home.
- Several guard greetings treating the PC as a new faction member have been fixed. (Bug #132)
- Falk Firebeard and the steward in Markarth would not tell the player they had purchased all the upgrades for these homes due to the response records being in the wrong order. (Bug #149)
- In Laid to Rest (MS14) it was possible to tell Alva that people thought Hroggar burned his house down for her before knowing the story. (Bug #180)
- Karliah was offering dialogue on the Agents of Nocturnal prior to their correct point in Darkness Returns (TG09). The dialogue options were checking the wrong quest (TG07) for the stage. (Bug #196)
- The bandits in Bleak Falls Barrow would still discuss Arvel as though he were alive even after the quest is completed. (Bug #200)
- Just in time for Dawnguard, corrected a large number of backup aliases and NPCs, from adding them to the appropriate services faction, to giving them AI packages to man the store like their predecessors, to assigning backup aliases in some cases.
- Sorex Vinius will now offer his delivery quest even if the player had already agreed to find news of Angeline Morrard's daughter. The dialogue to offer it was checking the wrong quest.
- If Senna dies before "A Night to Remember" then Sam's drinking challenge will never execute since Senna's alias in DA14 can't fill. She will be resurrected retroactively if she's dead and DA14 has not started yet. Her alias in "The Heart of Dibella" is also now marked as essential to prevent her from being killed during that quest.
- Housecarls should no longer greet the player as though they don't own the home when entering. The Homeowner alias in WIGreeting lacked a check to see if the player owns the cell. (Bug #231)
- Returning to High Gate Ruins for a radiant quest blocks access to the treasure container if Vokun has already been killed. (Bug #235)
- If Lod is dead then the quest with Barbas cannot start, but the objective to speak to Lod will still be added by the guards. (Bug #239)
- Random wilderness thieves will no longer be immune from justice at the hands of the guards. (Bug #244)
- "Missing in Action" can now be completed using the non-violent method Bethesda had partially implemented. (Bug #245)
- The Companions quest "Purity" (CR13) should now be able to properly consume one Glemoril Witch head. (Bug #265)
- "Salty Sea-Dogs" (FreeformShipsDawnstar) should now properly remove the Fine-Cut Void Salts from the player upon completion. (Bug #271)
- "Trouble in Skyrim" (CR05) will no longer select dead NPCs for its target alias. (Bug #275)
- The civil war radiant missions to rescue prisoners (CWMission04) should now execute properly. The soldiers meant to help you were erroneously enabled at game start. [NR] (Bugziila #2325)
- The reward for being named Thane of Riften will no longer be given as a random weapon. [NR] (Bug #373)
- "Assist the people of Haafingar" will no longer stick in the journal once completed due to the script completing the wrong objective. (Bug #431)
- Rank progression during the Civil War on the Legion side was messed up due to some dialogue scripts setting the wrong rank value for Praefect rank. This should also correct the rewards given. (Bug #432)
- When acquiring frost salts for Dravynea she will be marked essential for the duration of the quest to prevent her death from leaving the quest stuck in the journal. (Bug #847)
- In "To Kill an Empire", Gianna's dialogue is lacking the "What's next" dialogue in 3 places. (Bug #867)
- "Amulet of the Moon" can sometimes fail to place the quest target properly due to a bad alias setting that placed the item *ON* the chest instead of in it. (Bug #1112)
- When speaking to a Greybeard other than Arngeir, the rumble as he says "Dovahkiin" starts before the word is spoken. It will now start after the word is spoken. (Bug #1117)
- Numerous guard dialogues could not play due to bad condition checks. (Bug #1449)
- It should now be possible to harvest blood from Elven vampires. Their omission was an oversight.
- The note that the courier is supposed to deliver to start "The Wolf Queen Awakened" (MS06) was available in Falk Firebeard's inventory prior to the quest starting. It has now been removed from the data for MS06Start.
- The trigger box in HighGateRuins02 that makes Anska say "That gem looks suspicious to me" did not have its property set to the player, so the spawned actors were setting it off prematurely. (Bug #161)
- The unplayable armor in the DawnstarSanctuary cell has been replaced with the playable versions. (Bug #283)
- A gap in the stairway leading up to Dragonsreach has been corrected.
- A ceiling tile in the Argonian Assemblage was severely out of place. (Bug #383)
- Missing ceiling portions in the Emperor's quarters on the Katariah have been fixed. (Bug #404)
- The retroactive removal script that was supposed to fix the Bards College item quests had a bug causing it to fail to remove the items properly and complete the objectives.
- The Critter.psc script file had a few coding errors. CurrentMovementState == "Idle" in 3 cases should be CurrentMovementState = "Idle" (Bug #1736)
- Also in Critter.psc, a bug introduced by Patch 1.6 has been fixed to allow form lists to correctly add items when accessed again.
- Disabled the debug trace messages in WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.
- dunPotemasMS06BossFightDummy could start an infinite loop of attempts to make Potema cast spells if the dungeon is visited a second time. Even after she was dead. (Bug #994)
- Script BlacksmithForge01 has been fixed so that it is not possible to jump into forges for free destruction advancements. (Bug #922)
- Wearing the wooden mask at Labrynthian will no longer crash the game if you are on a horse. (Bug #305)
- Health and Stamina are not capitalized in the effect description, which is inconsistent with most other skills and attributes. (Bug #174)
- Fisherman's Journal. "Advald" -> "Advard"
v1.1 - (2012-08-03)
Game Mechanics Fixes
- Entering Yngol Barrow with a follower will no longer lock out menus and cause the display to go almost completely black (possibly also showing a load screen) until it is exited.
- The Marked for Death shout will no longer stack with itself.
- The script to drop dust in caves, ruins, etc. will no longer continue to run even when the player is not in the same cell. [NR]
- Fixed a trigger box in Sheogorath's Arena so that it doesn't needlessly run updates every 10 seconds permanently though the player has left and the quest ended.
- The fix for "Pilgrimage" (FreeformRiften13) has been modified. The LItemSpellTomes50AllRestoration edit has been removed, and the script property for the quest reward has been pointed to LItemSpellTomes50Restoration instead.
- It is now possible to complete "Season Unending" (MQ302) at High Hrothgar if you have not yet chosen sides in the civil war. Tullius and Ulfric could not access the proper topic before.
After the quest "Rise in the East" (MS10) is complete, traveling to Japhet's Folly will no longer trap the player there unable to fast-travel away, and with the bombardment still occurring [Official Patch 1.9]
- After the quest "Darkness Returns" is complete, Nocturnal's pool and the symbols with which to choose Agent abilities will no longer disappear
- The two Alik'r Warriors at Whiterun will no longer persist after "In My Time Of Need" (MS08) is completed
- The three bound and hooded NPCs in the Abandoned Shack will no longer persist indefinitely (which they would whether alive or dead) when the Dark Brotherhood initiation quest "With Friends Like These..." (DB02) is completed
- Proventus Avenicci will no longer complete the quest to deliver Balgruuf's Greatsword to him if the player doesn't actually have it (such as by placing it on a weapon rack/plaque, which will take quest item weapons)
- Using the Thu'um on the Throat of the World (where Paarthunax is the only NPC around) will no longer cause the random Radiant quest courier to deliver the player a letter indicating a random Word Wall location (High Hrothgar was already excluded so this was probably an oversight)
- "Ringmaker" (FreeformRiften18) will now have quest markers
- After the quest "The Man Who Cried Wolf" (MS06Start) is completed, the very large purple shader graphic in Wolfskull Cave that accompanied the summoning of Queen Potema will no longer reappear when the cell resets
- Bassianus Axius and Fastred (Ivarstead) will no longer have their Ivarstead dialog if "The Book Of Love" (T02) has been completed and they've moved to Riften
- "The Only Cure" (DA13) was never stopped which would lead to the Aspect of Peryite randomly initiating conversation and being unable to exit.
- Added retroactive script for SolitudeFreeform03.
- The quest to rescue Derkeethus (DarkwaterCrossingDerkeethusRescueQuest) would not properly shut down when Derkeethus arrived in Darkwater Crossing because the AI package for his alias was not marked as owned by the quest and thus would never trigger the shutdown command. This would lead to his AI being permanently stuck trying to return home, making it impossible to marry him and stay at home, or recruit him as a Blade and have him stay at Sky Haven Temple. This would also result in him being permanently essential.
- During The Black Star (DA01) one of Nelacar's speech challenges is checking his speech skill instead of the player's which causes the check to always fail.
- In DialogueWhiterun, Amren's response intended for Redguards cannot be played because it erroneously checks to see if the player is a Nord.
- Investing in Angeline Morrard's shop was erroneously setting Ulfberth's investment variable, allowing Angeline to accept infinite investments.
- It was not possible to invest in Ghorza's shop in Markarth due to the dialogue option that transfers the gold not being linked up.
- Thieves Guild radiant jobs will no longer select Heimskr's house as a target due to it being destroyed during the Battle of Whiterun.
- The reward items for the Thieves Guild radiant quests will now appear on the shleves in the guildhall as expected and in the proper order.
- The Dark Elf audio that sounds like "Morang Tong" has been corrected to the correct "Morag Tong"
- Bribing a guard will now properly clear bounty in that hold (this appears to have been intended but didn't work as it was set up properly).
- Arcadia will no longer refer to non-Nord players as Nords in her greetings.
- Stump the dog should now properly follow Frodnar (Riverwood) and not get stuck indoors.
- Eydis' (Old Hroldan Inn) hands/arms will no longer go through the countertop due to misaligned markers.
- Helgird never sleeps. She's been moved to an editor location within range of her bed.
NIF Mesh and Texture Fixes
- The dragon priest mask, Morokei, had an incorrect enchantment set. It now carries the correct one - EnchDragonPriestMaskMoonstone.
- The enchantment on MQ203AkaviriKatana3 was erroneously set to the same enchantment as MQ203AkaviriKatana1 which resulted in the bonus damage not being correct.
- Orcish War Axes, and all items based on the template, were set to a speed of 1.0 instead of 0.9.
- The Amulet of Articulation had incorrect leveled reward settings that would cause the level 1 reward to be given out in all cases. The progression has been corrected as follows:
- TGAmuletofArticulation01 - Level 1
- TGAmuletofArticulation02 - Level 8
- TGAmuletofArticulation03 - Level 15
- TGAmuletofArticulation04 - Level 22
- TGAmuletofArticulation05 - Level 29
- TGAmuletofArticulation06 - Level 36
- TGAmuletofArticulation07 - Level 43
Placement/Layout/Ownership and other World Object Fixes
- Closed gaps in USKPSPatioWallColumn.NIF which were showing for some reason in its last remaining instance (Tamriel -18,25, Solitude entrance)
- Closed several seethrough areas of missing polys under the eaves, replaced a very incorrect texture mapped column face with the correct stone texture and removed a blue strip of missing texture on a windowframe on the Clan Cruel-Sea house in Windhelm (Meshes\Architecture\Windhelm\WHClanCruelSea.NIF)
- Corrected wrong texture on a wall section, closed two seethrough vertical gaps on a wall section and removed overly dark vertex colors on another wall of Windhelm wall/arch component Meshes\Architecture\Windhelm\WHStoneQuarter.NIF
- Fixed bad UV mapping on several of the smaller rocks of Meshes\Landscape\Rocks\RockPileM02.NIF (and 32 variant objects that use this mesh) and Meshes\Landscape\Rocks\RockPileM02Tundra.NIF
- Eliminated Z-fighting flickering from overlapping and duplicate faces on Tamriel road pieces Meshes\Landscape\Roads\RoadCurveLong45LRamp01/02.NIFs, RoadCurveLong45RRamp01/02.NIFs, RoadSCurveR01.NIF, RoadSCurveRamp01.NIF, RoadStraight02Down01.NIF, RoadStraightLong01/02.NIFs, RoadStraightLongRamp01/02.NIFs, RoadStrToCurveRampL/R01.NIFs
- Corrected exposed underside on Solitude well mesh. (architecture\solitude\SWell.NIF)
- Corrected several seethrough holes for the Bards College. (meshes\architecture\solitude\SBardsCollege.NIF)
- Corrected several seethrough holes for the Bards College outdoor theatre mesh. (meshes\architecture\solitude\SBardsCollegeTeather.NIF)
- UV errors and several seethrough holes on the Bits & PIeces shop. (meshes\architecture\solitude\SBits And Pieces.NIF)
- Multiple seethrough holes on the end and underside of stone railing on the Solitude blacksmith mesh. (meshes\architecture\solitude\SBlacksmith.NIF)
- Hollow underside on railing/rampart of the Solitude Castle mesh. (meshes\architecture\solitude\SCastle.NIF)
- Seethrough holes on castle wall meshes. (meshes\architecture\solitude\SCastleWall04.NIF, meshes\architecture\solitude\SCastleWall07.NIF)
- Seethrough hole above the door to Erikur's house. (meshes\architecture\solitude\SErikur House.NIF)
- Multiple seethrough holes. (meshes\architecture\solitude\Sevette San House.NIF, meshes\architecture\solitude\SNineDivine.NIF)
- Seethrough hole or hollow underside on the ramparts to the Solitude temple courtyard. (meshes\architecture\solitude\SNineDivineCourt.NIF)
- UV errors on the patio wall entrance mesh to the player home in Solitude. (meshes\architecture\solitude\SPatioWallEntrance.NIF)
- Multiple seethrough holes and wall that didn't reach the ground. (meshes\architecture\solitude\SVittoriaViciHouse.NIF, meshes\architecture\solitude\SVittoriaViciHouseDestroyed.NIF)
- One Thieves Guild cache barrel in Riften (0005EDAC) was not marked as owned by the players like the other two.
- Moved a bench (650E3) in the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary that was too close to the (sloping) wall, so the camera would go through the wall into the void when the player sat down or stood up
- Refixed the unusable bench in Whiterun's Bannered Mare (60343) so that it can finally be sat on. [NR]
- Fixed Sibbi Black-Briar's bed in the Riften Jail so it won't allow him to get up and clip through the wall to the outside of the cell.
- fxDustDropRandomSCRIPT has been rewritten with better logic to try and get rid of the ongoing problems with this script continuously updating
- Corrected loading screen CityWhiterun04 BC2E7: "The large tree in Whiterun's Wind District is called the Gildergreen,..." ("The large tree" -> "The tree") [it may not be large if the Blessings of Nature quest has been completed]
v1.0 - (2012-04-07)
Game Mechanics Fixes
- NPCs will no longer drop weapons or shields as separate objects, as these are never cleaned up which greatly adds to save bloating and litters the game world (the items will still appear to be dropped, but will access the corpse's inventory to be taken and be cleaned up with the corpse if left)
Ash Piles, Ghostly Remains, Ice Piles and Wisp Cores will no longer permanently remain and bloat the save file (they will either disappear on exit of the cell or when the cell resets) [Official Patch 1.4.21]
Nirnroot glow objects will no longer stack, bloat the save and become blindingly bright; existing stacked glows will be removed [Official Patch 1.6.89]
- The torches on sconce activators will no longer duplicate-in-place (also adding slightly to bloat) when their cells respawn; the duplicate(s) would remain when the player picked up the newest torch (note that this fix is not retroactive for existing duplicate torches; simply open the console, click any duplicate torch and enter delete to get rid of it and no new ones will appear).
- The Absorb Spells effect of the Atronach sign, Atronach perk (Alteration tree) and Breton Dragonskin ability will no longer cause the player's own conjuration spells to fail.
- Casting a Flame, Frost or Shock Cloak spell will no longer cause most conjured allies to disappear for no apparent reason.
Flame, Frost and Shock Cloaks and Runes will now be properly augmented by their relevant Augmented perks in the Destruction tree. [Reverted out: USKP 1.2.7]
- Being too overencumbered to run or fast-travel (except mounted) will no longer stop carriages from working.
The Purity (Alchemy) perk now has the correct pre-requisite of Snakeblood, instead of Experimenter. [Official Patch 1.9]
The Matching Set perks (both Light and Heavy variants) will now apply properly to Ebony, Imperial Light, Guild Master's and Linwe's armors which had been overlooked. [Official Patch 1.9]
The Ancient Knowledge perk's 25% bonus when wearing full-Dwemer armor and 15% faster skill increase in Smithing will now work as indicated, rather than increasing all armor rating by 25% and adding 15 to the Smithing skill. [Official Patch 1.9]
- Argonian players (who have permanent Water Breathing) will no longer gasp for air when surfacing.
- Fixed the missing Well Rested message and duplicated Well Rested and Rested bonuses appearing when the player slept in their home.
- The player will now receive the Well Rested bonus from sleeping in the Winterhold College Arch Mage's quarters if they are the Arch Mage.
- The Windhelm Barracks now has the correct music type (castle rather than dungeon) and followers won't react as though in a dungeon or cave.
- Fixed the lever (7CFE7) in BlackreachArena (3,0) so that it will turn off the Dwemer spinning blade trap on the arena platform, as well as turning it on again (was also slightly seethrough-underside but this wasn't noticeable).
The merchant chest in Riverwood Trader had 20 instances of PerkInvestorRiverwoodWhiteriverTraderList added to it which was causing the shop's gold supply to be 20 times higher than it should be with the perk. [Official Patch 1.9]
- Argonians did not have the ability to use power bash attacks due to a missing attack keyword on their racial data.
- Riftweald Manor, Mercer Frey's house in Riften, will no longer be accessible before the Thieves Guild quest The Pursuit without console commands, as accessing it earlier and picking up his plans would cause the Hard Answers quest to not start and break the questline (removed a barrel 3FFE6 from RiftenWorld RiftenCityEast 43,-24 that allowed early access)
- The Thieves Guild quest "The Litany of Larceny" will no longer terminate immediately when the last item is obtained, rather then when it's returned to Delvin Mallory, which left the quest unfinishable
- The Thieves Guild ongoing job quest "The Numbers Job" will now correctly target the ledger in Haelga's Bunkhouse (Riften) rather than a static crate that left the job unfinishable (won't fix it if occurring currently; just cancel the job with Delvin and it won't reoccur)
- If the player quits or fails a job in the Thieves Guild ongoing job quest "The Fishing Job" this will no longer remove the target item type from the player even if it wasn't acquired from the mark yet
- If the player quits or fails a job in the Thieves Guild ongoing job quest "The Burglary Job" without having acquired the target item, it will be removed from the target location, as otherwise it couldn't be picked up and future Burglary Job items at that location would overlap it
If the player finds all 24 Unusual Gems before talking to Vex in the quest "No Stone Unturned" this will no longer make the quest unfinishable [Official Patch 1.9]
- Vekel The Man's (Riften Thieves Guild) quest to retrieve Arondil's Journals
will now pay the player the intended reward, will properly remove the items at quest end, and if the player finds the journals prior to getting the quest Vekel will have appropriate dialog rather than dialog that only makes sense if he gave the quest first [Stricken portion - Official Patch 1.9]
- Fixed Karliah going to Snow Veil Sanctum instead of returning to live at Nightingale Hall (which then didn't get restored; her dialog would also indicate she was in Nightingale Hall when she wasn't) at the conclusion of the Thieves Guild main questline (Darkness Returns)
- After the Thieves Guild initiation quest "A Chance Arrangment", Brand-Shei will no longer remain permanently in the Riften jail; he was intended to be released in just over two minutes of real time, but a bug prevented this
Imperial Legates and Stormcloak Commanders in camps throughout Skyrim will no longer remain unnecessarily essential after the Civil War questline is completed [USKP 1.2.3]
- Farkas will no longer lose his Skyforge Steel Greatsword during the Companions quest Proving Honor and then be reassigned an incorrect Iron Greatsword he's stuck with thereafter
- If the player finds Leifnarr's corpse in Broken Helm Hollow before receiving the objective to do so from his wife Grosta, the objective to report his death to her will now have a quest target, and the dialog option will be available so that the quest can be completed
- Find Red Eagle's Sword will no longer restart if it's already completed by re-reading the book "The Legend of Red Eagle"
- At the conclusion of Tending the Flames (Solitude Bards College), Viarmo will no longer tap the effigy of King Olaf with a mysterious hammer that appears from nowhere and then be stuck holding a torch permanently afterwords (note that due to bugged idle handling he still may have his hand in the holding position after the festival though), and the effigy's fire will now have its missing sound effect and flicker
- In Tending the Flames, when Viarmo presents the rewritten Olaf verse to Jarl Elisif, he will now read the correct line if the player chose "Olaf sacked it in dragon form (Persuade)" for verse 4
- Fixed Pantea Ateia's Tending the Flames festival greeting confusingly linking into her own quest's dialog
- After the Bards College Rjorn's Drum quest is complete, Giraud Gemane will no longer have the "I found Rjorn's Drum" option (he would repeat the same dialog again, although not provide the reward again; this bug was introduced with the 1.4 patch)
If the three Bards College instruments are found before their related quests (Finn's Lute, Pantea's Flute and Rjorn's Drum) the misc. quest objectives to find them will no longer remain permanently incomplete after the quest ends [USKP 1.2]
- If the player finds the Fine-Cut Void Salts and returns them to Captain Wayfinder before being given the quest to do so, his quest-initiating dialog will no longer take the Void Salts quest item away and put it back where it was originally found
- The player will no longer be able to return further (non-quest-item) Void Salts to Captain Wayfinder after the quest is complete and receive the reward each time
- Esbern's misc. quest objective "Bring a Dragon Scale and a Dragon Bone to Esbern" will now complete properly when this is done
The Dawnstar bounty misc. quest objectives "Collect Bounty from Skald" and "Collect Bounty from Brina Merilis" will now complete properly when the reward is collected from the Jarl [Official Patch 1.9]
- "Return to Grace" (SolitudeFreeform03) will now remove the amulet and complete properly when the player hasn't retrieved the amulet in advance.
- The misc. quest objective "Visit Proudspire Manor, your new home" will properly clear if the player first enters from a door other than the front door
Alessandra will now properly give the reward for the quest to bring her dagger to her father Andurs in Whiterun [USKP 1.1]
- The misc. quest (Favor110) to bring a copy of The Mirror to Captain Aldis, and the misc. quest (SolitudeFreeform01) from Angeline Morrard to ask Captain Aldis about her daughter will both now terminate properly if he's removed from the gameworld by the Stormcloaks capturing Solitude
- The misc. quest (FreeFormMorthalB) to deliver Gorm's letter to to Captain Aldis will now terminate properly if he's removed from the gameworld by the Stormcloaks capturing Solitude, and will display its quest objective and target
- An unfinishable misc. quest "Investigate the Bards College" objective will no longer be added if the player talks to one of several bards throughout Skyrim and has already visited the College and started the Tending the Flames quest
- An unfinishable misc. quest "Speak to Verulus about the Hall of the Dead" objective will no longer be added if the player talks to Kleppr or Frabbi and has already started the quest by talking to Brother Verulus
- An unfinishable misc. quest "Speak to Degaine" objective will no longer be added if the player talks to Kleppr and has already started the quest to steal the statue of Dibella by talking to Degaine
- The unfinishable misc. quest "Speak to Degaine" objective will be also now be removed if the player starts the Heart of Dibella by talking to Hamal directly
- An unfinishable misc. quest "Visit the Shrine of Azura" objective will no longer be added if the player talks to innkeepers or wandering pilgrim Faldrus and has already started the quest The Black Star by visiting the shrine
- The mini-quest that can occur when the player assaults an NPC will now work properly: removed a leftover debug message, fixed quest objectives displaying script code and the quest letter will now properly advance the quest when read
- Tolfdir's (Winterhold College) mini-quest to find his Alembic will now have journal objectives
- J'zargo's Experiment (Winterhold College) will no longer break if more than three undead are destroyed with J'zargo's Flame Cloak Scrolls (the quest objective was to test them on three, but it's easy to go over this)
- In "Revealing the Unseen" (Winterhold College) the Mzulft map marker will now be added as was intended but misconfigured
- Urag gro-Shub's (Winterhold College) book finding quests (MGR20,MGR20b) will no longer break if the player has already found the book before starting the quest
After the Restoration Ritual Spell quest, Colette Marence will offer the spell Guardian Circle for sale as she was supposed to [Official Patch 1.9]
- After the quest "The Blessings of Nature" if the player chooses the sapling option, the dead Gildergreen tree (Whiterun) will be properly removed
- The Attunement Sphere (3532C) and Runed Lexicon (3A3DD) will no longer remain as undroppable quest items when the Discerning the Transmundane (DA04) quest is completed
- The Strange Amulet (D2328) will no longer remain as an undroppable quest item when the Blood on the Ice quest is completed
- Haelga's Statue of Dibella (21EA3) will no longer be an undroppable quest item if the player steals it after clearing her debt by other means in the Thieves Guild quest "Taking Care of Business"
Gallus's Encoded Journal (CEDA6) will now be removed properly from the player when Enthir takes it at the conclusion of the Thieves Guild quest "Hard Answers," and no longer remain in inventory as an undroppable quest item [Official Patch 1.9]
- The spiders in Redbelly Mine will no longer respawn there after the quest to get rid of them has been completed (otherwise they would be found roaming around while the miners were working whereas the quest indicated the mine was closed as soon as they were seen, and the player could kill them and finish the quest again; the mine will also be cleaned of spider detritus which may have been intended as it was already linked to an enable parent that was then never referenced)
NIF Mesh and Texture Fixes
- All Civil War soldiers (both Imperial and Stormcloak) and guards in all holds will no longer be very easy opponents at higher player levels, as the leveling multiplier intended to scale damage to the player's level was broken due to bad condition checks
- Fixed some encounter dragons not burning up nor giving the player a soul when slain (respawned dragons were not being properly reset)
- The Companions Skjor, Njada and possibly Aela should no longer come back to life if they're dead or have their corpses be found moving around in the wilderness while lying down as if dead; Skjor was the most notable of these (disabled unneeded random wilderness encounter WERJ11 which was causing this)
- Brynjolf will no longer dismiss the player's conversation indicating that he's busy after the Thieves Guild questline
- J'zargo (Winterhold College) will now cap at level 30 as all other non-quest followers do (other than Housecarls)
Added Lydia (Whiterun housecarl) to onload/retroactive so that she can now be married by the player if Breezehome already as been purchased [Official Patch 1.5.24]
- Lydia will no longer use the chairs in the player's bedroom or get into an AI loop of sitting and standing in the same place repeatedly
- Faendal will no longer continue to visit Camilla Valerius if she's married to the player (and living in the player's house)
- The corpses of Ulfric Stormcloak and Galmar Stone-Fist will no longer persist indefinitely in the Windhelm Palace of the Kings after the Battle for Windhelm is completed (they were neglected to be given coffins in the Hall of the Dead as well which was also rectified)
- Ulfric Stormcloak and Galmar Stone-Fist's hands will no longer go through the map table in Windhelm's Palace of the Kings when they lean over it due to misaligned markers
- If Illia is dismissed or otherwise loses her follower status, this will no longer prevent her from being talked to and recruited again (may have to talk to her twice to get her to follow if she's gotten into this state as the first attempt will fix the problem)
- When bartering with wilderness Hunters, they will no longer take sold player items (which then disappear from their inventory) without paying for them, and gold paid to them by the player for their items will now properly add to their gold store (they were missing their merchant container; all Hunters will now share a common one for their faction so items sold to one be bought from another)
- Imperial guards in Solitude will now have have the missing arrest dialog option recognizing if the player is Thane of Haafingar
- The Bandit Marauder at Valtheim Towers will no longer remove 200 gold from the player if successfully intimidated
- Randomly encountered thieves in the wilderness will now properly recognize if the player has Guild Master's or Nightingale armor equipped and defer accordingly
- Legate Taurinus Duilis will no longer be locked out of the Morthal Guardhouse at night due to missing key assignments (both he and the door)
- Bothela (Hag's Cure, Markarth) will now sleep properly (package wasn't set up properly) as otherwise she was very difficult to rob when assigned to by the Thieves Guild
- If Cairine (Markarth Warrens) is "killed" she will no longer lie still as if dead yet remain able to blink, engage in dialog and detect the player until "killed" a second time (this strange behavior may have made her very difficult or impossible to pickpocket for the Thieves Guild quest The Fishing Job)
Gharol (Burguk's Longhouse) will now have the option to train Heavy Armor if the player's skill is 50 to 74 (she's an Expert, not Common-level trainer) [Official Patch 1.9]
Louis Letrush should no longer duplicate at the Whiterun Stables fast-travel marker or attack the player for no apparent reason [Official Patch 1.8]
- The "dead" skeleton (7502A) on a bier in Tamriel (24,18) will no longer add a copy of the book The Doors of Oblivion to its inventory every time it is activated
- Brenuin's (Whiterun) urn in the catacombs will now properly enable if he dies (ref. was pointing to a fire shader instead of the urn)
- Fixed the following named, non-respawning, non-essential NPC's missing their cleanup script, so depending on their death location their corpses could persist overly or indefinitely: Acolyte Jenssen (assigned unused urn E4B5F), Adeber (assigned unused coffin DEF28), Adisla (assigned unused urn F93DF), Aela the Huntress, Aeri, Ahkari, Ainethach, Alain Dufont, Alva, Alvor, Angi, Angrenor Once-Honored (assigned intended coffin F93DE), Angvid, Annekke Crag-Jumper, Anska, Aquillius Aeresius (assigned unused coffin 8618D), Aranea Ienith, Arcadia (assigned unused coffin E4BF6), Ardwen, Argis the Bulwark, Aringoth (assigned unused coffin 102DD1), Arnskar Ember-Master (assigned unused coffin 102DFE), Arob, Aspiring Mage, Atahbah, Atar, Athis, Atub, Azzada Lylvieve, Badnir, Bagrak, Barknar, Bassianus Axius, Beitild, Belchimac, Belrand, Bendt (assigned unused urn 863C6), Benor, Birna, Bjartur (assigned unused urn 86176), Bodil, Bolfrida Brandy-Mug, Bolund, Bor, Borgakh the Steel Heart, Borgny, Bothela (assigned unused coffin DEF2C), Boti, Brelas (assigned unused coffin F524E), Brelyna Maryon, Briehl (assigned unused coffin EC775), Bulfrek, Calder, Camilla Valerius, Captain Lonely-Gale (assigned unused coffin F5256), Captain Wayfinder, Chief Burguk, Chief Larak, Chief Mauhulakh, Cynric Endell, Dagur, Dalan Merchad, Delacourt, Derkeethus, Dravynea the Stoneweaver, Drelas, Dro'marash, Dulug, Dushnamub, Edith, Eimar, Eola, Embry, Enmon, Erik the Slayer, Eris, Faendal, Faida, Fastred, Fianna, Filnjar, Frida, Froki Whetted-Blade, Fruki, Fultheim, Gadba gro-Largash, Ganna Uriel, Garakh, Gemma Uriel, Gerda, Gerdur, Gestur Rockbreaker, Ghak, Ghamorz, Gharol, Ghorbash the Iron Hand, Gilfre, Gjak, Gloth, Golldir, Gorm, Grogmar gro-Burzag, Grosta, Gul, Gularzob, Gunding, Guthrum, Gwendolyn, Gwilin, Hadring, Haran, Helvard, Hern, Hert, Hilde, Hod, Hogni Red-Arm, Horgeir, Hroggar, Iddra, Indara Caerellia, Iona, Irgnir, J'darr, J'datharr, J'zargo, Jervar, Jenassa, Jesper, Jofthor, Jonna, Jordis the Sword-Maiden, Jorgen, Jouane Manette, Julienne Lylvieve, Kaie, Karita, Karl, Keeper Carcette, Kesh the Clean, Kharjo, Khayla, Kjar, Kjeld, Kjeld the Younger, Klimmek, Kodrir, Kust, Lami, Lash gra-Dushnikh, Leifur, Leigelf, Lemkil, Leontius Salvius, Lob, Lod, Lodvar, Lond, Luaffyn, Lu'ah Al-Skaven, Lucan Valerius, Lydia, Lynly Star-Sung, Ma'dran, Ma'jhad, Ma'randru-jo, Madena, Mahk, Malborn, Marcurio, Mathies, Maurice Jondrelle, Mena, Michel Lylvieve, Margret (assigned unused coffin DEF4C), Mogdurz, Mralki, Mul gro-Largash, Murbul, Nagrub, Narri, Nimriel, Nirya, Njada Stonearm, Odfel, Oglub, Ogol, Olda, Olur, Onmund, Orgnar, Perth, Ra'zhinda, Ragnar, Ranmir, Ravam Verethi, Reldith, Revyn Sadri (assigned intended coffin F5249), Rexus, Rhorlak, Ria, Roggi Knot-Beard, Rorik, Runil, Rustleif, Safia, Sanyon, Sarthis Idren, Seren, Sergius Turrianus, Sharamph, Shel, Shuftharz, Sifnar Ironkettle (assigned unused coffin F93EC), Sigrid, Sigurd (assigned new urn xx01A7D3), Silus Vesuius, Sirgar, Skulvar Sable-Hilt, Snorried, Solaf, Sondas Drenim, Stenvar, Sulla Trebatius, Sven, Swanhvir, Sylgja, Teeba-Ei, Temba Wide-Arm, Thadgeir, Thorgar, Thoring, Tilma, Torvar, Tulvur, Tuthul, Ugor, Ulfr the Blind, Umana, Umurn, Urog, Valdr, Valga Vinicia, Verner Rock-Chucker, Vorstag, Willem (assigned unused coffin DEF2A), Wilmuth, Wuunferth the Unliving (assigned new coffin xx01AD36), Xander, Yatul, Zaynabi
- Closed seethrough gaps of missing polys all around the end of the shaft of the Elven Warhammer (Meshes\Weapons\Elven\ElvenWarhammer.NIF)
- Fixed clipping on the skirt and Pauldrons and fit the belt to its alpha on the female Blade Cuirass (Meshes\Armor\Blades\1stPersonBladesArmorF_0/1.NIFs, BladesArmorF_0/1.NIFs, Textures\Armor\Blades\BladesArmor.DDS)
- Closed a seethrough gap on the male Ebony Cuirass (Meshes\Armor\Ebony\M\Cuirass_0/1.NIFs) around where it meets the wearer's neck
- Closed a seethrough hole in the armpit and fixed weighting with the pauldrons on the female Ebony Cuirass (Meshes\Armor\Ebony\F\Cuirass_0/1.NIFs)
- Fixed clipping on the band at the back of the cuirass and improved weighting on the female Iron/Banded Iron Cuirasses (Meshes\Armor\Iron\F\CuirassHeavy_0/1.NIFs, CuirassLight_0/1.NIFs)
- Closed a seethrough hole in the armpit and improved weighting on the female Steel Cuirass and Gauntlets (Meshes\Armor\Steel\F\1stPersonGauntlets_0/1.NIFs, Cuirass_0/1.NIFs, CuirassLight_0/1.NIFs, Gauntlets_0/1.NIFs)
- Closed a seethrough hole in the armpit, fixed clipping on the pauldrons and improved weighting on the female Steel Plate Cuirass (Meshes\Armor\NordPlate\NordCuirassF_0/1.NIFs)
- Fixed the common decorative stoneware two-handled pots (Clutter\Ruins\RuinsPot01/02.NIFs) so that every instance of them in the gameworld isn't tilted and slightly floating
- Hand carts (Meshes\Clutter\Carts\HandCart01Wheel.NIF) now have much more mass/inertia and won't tumble end-over-end when walked into or fly away when spells are cast on them
- Created USKPSPatioWallColumn.NIF and placed in Tamriel at the Solitude gates (-18,25) to cover exposed hollow ends on a fence piece
- Added end pieces with collision to resolve hollow/seethrough fence beam ends and missing stone fenceposts on the Thalmor embassy entrance (Data\Meshes\Architecture\Solitude\SThalmorEmbassy.NIF)
- Closed a seethrough triangular hole of missing polys at the roof apex of inn side room meshes Meshes\Architecture\Farmhouse\Interior\FarmIntInnEnd03/4/6.NIFs
- Fixed overlapping faces, added a missing stone pillar to properly complete the fence including new collision for it Fixed Havok collision on the back door which was allowing the player to walk through the mesh, and removed a bad node that was causing problems with snow shader mods in the exterior Thalmor Embassy building (Meshes\Architecture\Solitude\SThalmorEmbassy.NIF)
- Closed two seethrough gaps between the base of Belethor's General Goods and the roadway near Breezehome in Whiterun (Meshes\Architecture\Whiterun\WRTerrain\WRDrunkenHuntsmanBase.NIF) [note that the mesh name doesn't match the actual object]
- Closed a seethrough gap under the side door of the Drunken Huntsman tavern and a seethrough hole into the void by the base of the side door stairway (Meshes\Architecture\Whiterun\WRTerrain\WRDryGoodsBase.NIF) [note that the mesh name doesn't match the actual object]
- Closed seethrough gaps between the top stairs (both sides) and the landing, between the lower landing and banister and in the lowest step of the stairway to High Hrothgar (Meshes\Architecture\HighHrothgar\HighHrothgarFloor01.NIF)
- Fixed bad UV texture mapping on the Riften north gate's stonework (Meshes\Architecture\Riften\RTNorthGate01.NIF)
- Fixed bad UV texture mapping on the doorframe of the Tamriel secret exit from the Whiterun Underforge (Meshes\Architecture\Whiterun\WRCityWalls\WRWallRuinsFree01Entance01.NIF)
- Eliminated Z-fighting flickering from overlapping and duplicate faces on the base of a column of a Solitude house interior piece found in Proudspire and other places (Meshes\Architecture\Solitude\Interiors\SSmaBalSol02.NIF)
- Eliminated Z-fighting flickering from overlapping and duplicate faces on Tamriel road pieces RoadStraight01End.NIF and RoadStraight02.NIF
- Closed a seethrough gap above the doorframe visible from the subterranean entrance of the Whiterun Hall Of The Dead (Meshes\Architecture\Whiterun\WRBuildings\WRHallOfTheDead01.NIF)
- Removed a one-sided polygon projecting into the tunnel at the base of the Solitude windmill (Meshes\Architecture\Solitude\SWindmill.NIF)
- Fixed the shaft of the grindstone on blacksmith sharpening wheel stations (Meshes\Furniture\Clutter\BlacksmithSharpeningWheelAnimating.NIF) only being on one side of the stone (wouldn't be possible to use as the torque on the wheel would quickly destroy it)
Placement/Layout/Ownership and other World Object Fixes
Tamriel (outdoor) Worldspace
- All followers will no longer have invisible Hunting Bows that can't be removed from them that they would use even in preference to much better bows they were given; they will now be visible and can be removed from the follower normally
Esbern's Potion (E6DF5) will now properly grant the player the permanent Dragon Infusion ability [Official Patch 1.9]
- The health damage effect of the Silent Moons enchantment of Lunar weapons will now work properly
- Gourds and Apple Cabbage Soup are no longer missing their sound effects when eaten
- Completely filled Petty, Lesser, Common, and Greater Soul Gems will no longer empty when dropped or put in a container (partially filled Lesser, Common, and Greater Soul Gems will still empty and this is by design so that they may be reused if incompletely filled)
- The White Phial (Empty) (2C25A) will no longer endlessly duplicate if activated in player inventory
- Wylandriah's Soul Gem (4E326) now has no soul capacity, as otherwise it could capture a soul and then be used up at an enchanter (even though it is a quest item) which broke the quest to retrieve it
- Removed the description "Especially effective against undead." from the Silver Sword (10AA19) and Silver Greatsword (10C6FB) as if one is enchanted the enchantment type, magnitude, duration and charge bar won't display due to an engine bug (so that the player is still advised of the benefit against the undead, made a new loading screen)
The Ebony Blade (4838F) and Headsman's Axe (BE25E), both two-handed weapons, will no longer behave like one-handed weapons in their perk effects and other characteristics [Official Patch 1.9]
- Ebony Shields (13964) and all 16 variants, and Blades Shields (4F912) will now appear properly on Vampiric players of all races
- Stormcloak Officer Helmets (86985) and Ancient Nord Helmets (1FD77/B/C) will now display properly on armor mannequins
- The Gauntlets (EAFD2) and Boots (EAFD3) of the Old Gods will no longer disappear if the full set is being worn
Banded Iron (13948), Elven Gilded (1392A), and Studded (13B2A) armors will now provide the appropriate Matching Set perks (they are only available in cuirass/greaves and didn't match up with the boots/helmet/gauntlets of the same material) [Official Patch 1.9]
- Daedric Bows (139B5) and 27 enchanted varieties based on them now have the correct bash sound effect
Changed the Elven Boots of Eminent Stamina (10DF88) into boots as they incorrectly appeared as a suit of armor (in the boots leveled list, has boots price and boots internal name so appears was intended to be boots but incorrect template was used) [Official Patch 1.9]
- The level 32-39 Shield of Solitude (10EB63) now has the correct level enchantment, not the weaker one for the level 25-31 version
- The Grand Staff of Charming (29B91) now has the correct enchantment of mass charm, not calm as the weaker Staff of Calm does
- Corrected Fine Armguards (86990) not being categorized as armor
- Corrected the Flawless Amethyst item (6851E) being miscategorized as clutter rather than a gem
- The Bond of Matrimony (C5809) and Linwe's Boots/Armor/Gloves/Hood (108543/4/5/6) are now blocked from disenchanting as they should have been, as the resulting enchantment can't be applied to anything
- Corrected both Blade of Woe items (964C9/9CCDC) being improvable at a grindstone without requiring any materials, unlike all other items (both have keywords indicating they should require a Steel Ingot)
- Corrected Dragonplate Boots (13965) and 16 enchanted variants, Gauntlets (13967) and 16 enchanted variants, and Helmet (13969) and 28 enchanted variants requiring Dragon Scales rather than Bone to improve them, though they are crafted of Dragon Bone, have a clearly different appearance than their Scale counterparts and the correct Dragonplate keyword
- The Jagged Crown (DA750) is now properly listed for smithing and other purposes as being Dragonplate rather than Daedric, and the Masque of Clavicus Vile (D2846) as Daedric rather than Ebony
- Fixed the following weapons and armor not being improvable at a workbench or grindstone: Amulet of Articulation (9DFF7/F6904/D/E/F/10/11) [yes, these amulets are actually armor and their internal name indicates that this is intentional], Diadem of the Savant (F9904) [also an armor amulet as previous], Dragon Priest Dagger (1C1FE), Drainblood Battleaxe (F82FA), Drainheart Sword (F71DD), Drainspell Bow (F82FC), Ebony Blade (4838F), Fine Armguards (86990), Gilded Wristguards (E84C1), Headsman's Axe (BE25E), Honed Falmer Sword (6F6FF), Honed Falmer War Axe (6F700), Jagged Crown (DA750), Keening (6A13C), Masque of Clavicus Vile (D2846), (Notched) Pickaxe (1019D4/E3C16), Scaled Horn Armor (1B3A4), Nightingale Blade (F6527) [this is the highest-level one; the other four could already be improved, and like the Nord Hero Bow this one had an entry but it was set up wrong, so was clearly intended], Shield of Solitude (9E023/10EB62/3/4/5), Shield of Ysgramor (E41D8), Shiv (426C8), Shrouded Cowl Maskless (5ABC4), Silver Sword/Greatsword (10AA19/10C6FB), Skyforge Steel Dagger (9F25D), Studded Imperial Armor (13ED8 - also 6 enchanted variants can now be improved), Supple Ancient Nord Bow (5D179), The Woodsman's Friend (22265), Tumblerbane Gloves (F5981), Ulfric's Bracers (6230B), Woodcutter's Axe (2F2F4) [the almost-identical Poacher's Axe could be improved], Worn Shrouded Armor/Boots/Cowl/Gloves (10EB5B/C/D/E) and Wuuthrad (956B5) [The justification for calling these omissions bugs are comments made pre-release and a loading screen that indicates that all weapons and armor may improved; to avoid arbitrary decisions of materials, magnitude or feasibility I did not add missing crafting options or perk keywords, nor change items that don't appear in the unmodded gameworld; if you use a crafting mod such as the Lost Art of the Blacksmith or weapon improvement mod such as WAF along with the USKP they will not conflict; ie multiple entries won't appear in the stations' menus]
Other Worldspaces and Interiors
- Moved the Khajiit caravan's merchant chest (74355) which was underground near the Dawnstar mine (8,25) as it could be activated and looted through the ground
- The front door to Klimmek's house in Ivarstead (17790) will no longer clip through the fake placeholder door behind it when activated.
- The alchemy lab/crafting table (E68A7) will no longer completely embed in a Workbench and a chest (E68A8) will no longer embed in another chest when the Imperials are occupying the fort due to missing enable parents, and replaced the erroneous static/unusable grindstone BlacksmithSharpeningWheel01 (B409D) with a usable CraftingBlacksmithSharpeningWheel at Fort Amol (24,-6)
- A wooden barricade (E1FAA) near the Rift Imperial camp now has its missing enable parent so won't appear before or after the camp does
- For a road signpost that had two Markarth signs at right angles, replaced the erroneous one (EDC2C) with the Solitude sign it should have been (-21,6)
- Grounded a bedroll (9688E) in the Reach Imperial Camp (-40,8) that was hovering over the roof of a tent, above where it had been intended to be placed
- Moved a cliff face (95965) so that there wasn't a hole between it and another cliff face that the player could fall in, and nothing but console commands or a reload could get them out (-21,16)
- Replaced the erroneous static/unusable grindstone BlacksmithSharpeningWheel01 (798AC) with a usable CraftingBlacksmithSharpeningWheel; also repositioned it as it was floating, and grounded the nearby forge as it was slightly floating on the roof of Fort Sungard (-17,-6)
- Fixed the following load doors incorrectly using non-animated object FarmhouseDoor01 rather than FarmhouseDoorL01 so they didn't animate when activated: DB0E8 (-23,4), 1F7D7 (-37,3), 19974 (-29,1), 1656B/D (26,-2), 1636E (-11,-15), 16365 (7,6), 16356 (36,8), 16353 (35,8), 1633A (34,6), 1630A (26,8), 162D5 (27,8) [also had a seethrough gap as was misaligned], 177B9 (-9,16), 177B4 (-10,17), 177B2/8 (-9,15), 177AF/BB (-10,16), 17752 (-25,19), 177BD/DFF11 (-10,-15)
- Fixed unmineable gold veins (10E570) in (11,28), (10E634) in (30,-26), (10E653) in (25,-19), (10D6F1) in (-9,-2), (10E5FC) in (45,-32) and an unmineable iron vein (10E608) in (34,-28)
- The statue of Azura (33DCB) in ShrineOfAzuraExterior03 (26,19) can now be seen at a distance rather than just disappearing (only 116KB so doesn't really even need a LOD mesh)
- Slightly moved the longship Northwind (9A38E) at the Windhelm docks (34,8) so that its side isn't clipping into the pier
- Removed see-through land discontinuity caused by misplaced MountainTrim02ReachGrass01 piece (8DCA4) in (-36,-8)
- Covered see-through land discontinuity under MountainTrim01FallForestDirt01 (B9386) in (28,-23) [scaled/moved rock BA04A to hide it]
- Corrected a see-through underside land piece (7AE01) on the bridge to the East Empire Company warehouse outside Solitude (-17,24)
- Grounded very floating trees 73348 (-27,0), 73349 (-28,0), 6E4D5 (-28,-4), 6E6EF (-32,-4), 7102D (-41,-2), 89E53 (-36,-8), 89DD8 (-32,-7), A3814 (7,18)
- Grounded moderately floating or seethrough underside trees 5093B (-19,-8), 5C0B4 (1,-20), 5B515 (3,-14), 6E5C1 (-25,-6), 6E5C2 (-26,-6), 6BAC6 (-23,-6), 93647 (33,-10), C4C3D/C4C3E/C50A2/C50A3/C50A7 (-8,4), 4EE3F (41,-29), 4EE27 (42,-29), 4EAA3 (-2,19), E7FAE (27,-15), A073F (25,-12), 718C9 (-39,-5), 718F5 (-39,-6), 35DC3 (-39,-6), 7060C (-36,-5), 6E655 (-30,-3), 74728 (-31,3), 74724 (-31,4), 74727 (-31,3), 3ACE5 (21,6), B5987/8 (-32,37), 528F2 (-38,1), 6E6F0/4 (-33,-4), A40AA (-33,-2) [branches], 841A3 (-20,-10), 6AAA6 (-20,-7), 7BC47 (-20,27), 4FD27 (-16,-14), 4F69B (-6,-17), 5E068/77/7A (0,8), BA470 (9,11), A98B9 (12,-7), BDC4A/B5 (14,9), BDBD5 (13,10), 73D52 (20,3), 9713E (28,-23), A6ED3 (33,-20), BD082 (34,-22), E6E8B (35,-12), 51E3A (44,-30), 69997 (-19,22), 68886 (-19,23), 3E425 (42,-5), 669FE (22,-20), B6858 (38,-18), 403C5 (44,-20), B218D/F (38.-29), 727E4 (48,-28), BD0C9 (38,-22), 88EB8 (20,-19), A87B6/7 (20,-22), 5D088 (-11,-17), E6FB9 (35,-16), B8BF3 (40,-16), 7A6D2 (41,-13), 8D677 (-36,24), 8EC5C (24,-17), 801C7 (20,-21), A7F46 (22,-7), 746FF (-29,1), 8EC59 (24,-17), 89EFF (21,-20). 8022B/8983F (20,-20), AF450 (34,-27), 9A188 (26,-22), 78E7B/C/A3 (24,-20), 3B6D9 (22,5), 2AE22 (4,8), B43F1 (34,-14), B44C8 (35,-16), 42139 (38,-17), 89687 (41,-10), 4C1CD (38,-5), 8021D (20,-20), 1C079 (4,-7), 57794 (-13,-14), B9008 (41,-20), 40947 (-16,-20), 9A203 (25,-22), 4B83A (37,-29), B1357 (36,-28), B9125 (43,-16), 403BC/45E (43,-20), 3A782 (-18,-12), 4F73A (-4,-22), B930A (29,-24), D1D6E (31,-26), 97B93 (11,15), 5D894 (11,15), BAD73/C569 (30,-26), B937C (29,-24), B60D3 (38,-21), AEF1E (44,-24), B8C19 (41,-16)
- Repositioned trees impossibly embedded in boulders 89E4B (-35,-8), 6E6D0 (-33,-4). E7002 (32,-13), 6703B (-20,22)
- Raised tree 52ADD which was too far down in the ground (-39,3)
- Grounded very floating shrubs C2F5B (-18,11), A0674 (35,-4), E10A7/8/9/A (-17,-1) [were stuck in tree branches], CE545/3E/F (-14,2), 67C4D [Mountain Flower plant also up a tree], 98D14 (-22,13)
- Grounded moderately floating shrubs 4EBB2 (-2,19), 48377/48378 (-3,2), BFCA7 (-26,3), C3444 (-24,25), 4EED1 (42,-31), 98632 (-32,-4), A9A2E (18,-24), 8E2A8/8E2B0 (18,1), C9B38/CE2E7/CE2E8 (17,0), 107858/A (-12,7) [Nightshade plants], D10BD/E (-11,2) [Mountain Flower plants], C09C4/5 (-8,-9), 5A816 (-5,-16) [Nirnroot plant], 48326 (-3,2), AAACD (12,-7), C6EE3/8700/1 (15,21), D3B3C (18,10), 2F319 (31,25), 66A5A (22,-20), A720D (10,23), 66A5C (22,-20), A5378 (30,-18), D51CE (13,1), 227D6 (-7,-21) [Mountain Flower plant], 386A3 (-12,27) [Spiky Grass plant], B7490 (-17,7) [Tundra Cotton plant], 9D3FF (35,-2) [Dragon's Tongue plant], CA3D4 (42,-25) [Mountain Flower plant], A8574 (32,6), A8564 (32,-7), E1213 (-18,6), CB17A (16,23), E44B5 (-11,-9), E44B3 (-12,-9), BAF9A (33,-26), 3A7A0 (-18,-11), 6E561 (-33,-2), B527A (39,-17) [Mountain Flower plant], D1052 (-5,12), 2C60B (-13,17), 8D838/42 (-42,9), 4862C/E/F (-14,3), 4862D (-15,3), E6BBA (9,-3), 94112 (14,-10), 98788 (-39,-6), B145A/521 (39,-28), E6AF2 (9,0), A857D (32,7), 88AEB (-39,0), B145A/D/F (39,-28), C9C9B/C (0,-2), 538A0 (5,-13), 804DE/F (4,-24), D215E (8,4), 3CE06 (18,16), 386DC (-14,29), C7DD6 (1,9), F0CA7/8 (22,11), A0680 (34,-2), A060D/E/85/6/9 (35,-2), B8F72/3 (40,-19), 986D0 (-30,-4), B3B0B (-14,-13), 9A1D9 (25,-22), BA239 (29,-23), B908F (43,-16), A8086/D (-28,10), C3FBF (32,-10), 1900F [Jazbay plant], 3A7A1 (-18,-11), 8F8E0 (29,-18), C2DC4/5/6 (-10,0), E68F8 (-17,-3), 8335C (26,-21) [Nirnroot plant], 9B720 (23,-23) [Mountain Flower plant], 438DA/C (16,-2), F5C03 (20,22) [Snowberry plant], E7DD9 (38,-10) [Mountain Flower plant], EFB21 (8,15) [Mountain Flower plant], C1C2F [Tundra Cotton plant], C2D56 (-6,0), 83476 (30,-13), A0818 (28,-14), B6AF0 (36,-21), 7D874/5 (-37,12), E919A (-25,24), E9154 (-25,21), E69DE/F/E0/1/2/3/4/5/6/7/B/C (-21,9), E3BF4 (-21,6), E69C9 (-21,7)
- Closed seethrough gaps in/under rocks/glaciers 95952/9740D (-23,17), A1066 (-16-7), 4D2A0/4D2A1 (-11,-15), 4836B (-1,2), A1008 (-17,9), 33DBF (13,26), E1F7D (10,-4), AB06C (30,-14), 93649 (33,-10), C11A6 (35,22), 97AC2 (13,16), 1A0FA (27,20), 7C93F (-29,22), 61E96 (-29,21), FF438 (-7,35), B61ED (36,-22), 4EEE2 (44,-29), 5FADF (3,15), 4EED9 (43,-31), 62EBB (26,26), 0B91E8 (44,-21), 5FCC2 (-6,-19) [also needed to lower several icicles attached to it), 9EE2D (24,-12), 7332A (-28,0) [adjusted tree 73389 and shrub 7338B so they were not left floating], 98645 (-32,-4), 9E0F3 (-31,3), 8DC9D (-32,-9), 7CC32 (-37,12), FD605 (16,-23), 718CE (-40,-5), 6E6F5 (-33,-4), A9BE7 (-29,16), 58E78 (-20,-10), C2067 (-20,26), 486EA (-16,7), ACD42 (-12,7), 104184 (-11,6), 48F9B (-11,3) [large enough to walk through and quite wide], 468A0 (-11,2), C5109 (-9,4), 2BAED (-4,-14), 48071 (-1,1) [road piece], 54C30 (0,-14), 1CCE5 (1,-13), 6008C (3,-23) [also repositioned icicles E5B76 and E5B78], 64F21 (9,-22), 9A011 (15,-13), F28E5 (17,18), 95035 (18,-22) [the most open rock I've ever seen: a cliff face piece on its side], 8DE6E (23,15) [huge bus-sized hole in this as well], 19EE8 (18,-14), 83466 (29,-13), 8EED3 (30,2), 5B436 (43,-21), A6D96 (48,-23), 68884 (-19,22), 9253E (-17,23), 92540 (-17,23), 54432 (5,-20), 86280 (18,24), 949ED (31,15), ADD14 (30,-26), 13307 (5,-11), BB927 (-27,29) [needed to also lower several trees on it so they would not be left floating], 8CED1 (26,-16), 9C381 (39,17), 95967 (-24,16)57ACA (-31,9), 1A8FC (13,12), 3325F (-15,34), 6E65D (-30,-4), EA814 (23,5), 2D2D9 (-15,25), 77387 (15,-11), 30AAF (-42,-5), 7188B (-42,-6), 99F8D (37,18), 94136 (13,-12), 810C6 (39,-6), A8093 (-28,10), 9D51E (32,-5) [appropriated ore vein 10EF10], 3E58E (29,30), 52B3B/86F5B (-42,4), A6FED (30,-21), 44C92 (12,-8), 10E5B1 (7,-2), 4302E (-15,-2), 6E08A (11,-4), 45A02 (-11,-3)
- Closed a seethrough gap above a fort bailey tower piece 2F145 (8,-23)
- Raised a hanging moss (8FE09) floating well below the tree branch it was supposed to be attached to (-34,7)
- Attached a fern (811F3) which was attached to nothing to a nearby tree (-39,13), a hanging moss (88087) to its tree (-35,2), and an ivy (8860E) to its rock (-37,0)
- Grounded two clams (FE7B5/6) which were not just floating over the solid rock below, but over the water itself, in (39,22), and another (F7AE6) in (21,25) that was floating slightly over land
- Attached a barnacle (CB2AC) to its rock (40,-24)
- Attached a Mora Tapinella (EC883) to its stump (-11,-24)
- Grounded a trapdoor (25207) on the roof of Fort Kastav in FortKastavExterior02 (27,12)
- Grounded the Riften carriage's horse (9B7BA/1070E2) in RiftenCityNorthGateExterior (42,-23)
- Raised the Solitude carriage's horse (C41E5/1070E6) so that its hind legs aren't embedded in the ground
- Grounded a firewood pile (107213), chopping block (107214) and sack (107217) in (20,-25)
- Grounded a floating deer skull A0469 (34,-4)
- Grounded floating rock A6FC4 (33,-19); also moved slightly so that grass didn't wave through it
- Grounded floating pot A9EC4 (-12,22)
- Grounded a half-floating bedroll (A2912; level on non-level ground) in RoriksteadExterior01 (-21,2)
- Grounded a hay pile (53160) in MorvunskarExterior01 (29,4) and nine (E7413/27/9/65E/60/2, 106C26/78/9) and a rocky ground texture piece (E7402) in SalviusFarmExterior02 (-41,1)
- Fixed Z-fighting intersection of tent floor piece 96862 (-1,24), curved exterior barrow wall 515D0 (-11,6), water near aggregate rock piece 59CD3 (-3,30) [moved/scaled to cover it], water near rock 9B14F (37,21) [moved/scaled to cover it], water near rock F7E20 (19,26) [moved/scaled to cover it], water near rock 5D0E6 (-8,-16) [moved/scaled to cover it], water near rock 99A8D (12,27) [moved/scaled to cover it]
- Grounded half-floating workbench 52410 and forge AB6E3 (6,14)
- Grounded several wheat sheaves (6233E/F/40/1/2/4/5) at a farm in RoriksteadExerior04 (-20,1) [when harvested, the chaff pile was floating]
- Grounded two potato plants (969AF/B0) at SalviusFarmExterior02 (-41,1) [when harvested, the square seethrough base of the object showed]
- Grounded a floating piece of driftwood (9B398) in (38,21)
- Removed a skeever head (B3BBB) placed deep underground that would end up embedded in a cliffside (-23,-7)
- Reoriented the Solitude carriage (C41E4) slightly so two of its wheels aren't off the ground (-18,24)
- Added the missing flame/embers to a brazier (FD0C9) at the Whiterun gates (3,-3)
- Lowered a hollow seethrough-underside barrow obelisk (37EF9) at Yngvild (14,27)
- Moved a Nirnroot (EFECF) that couldn't be picked as it was inside the Havok mesh of the hollow log it was placed in (35,24)
- Properly embedded a dagger (BB433) in a table which was instead balanced on its point, and raised a tankard (1B8B3) floating under the table in NilheimExterior03 (24,-15)
- Fixed the following load doors incorrectly using non-animated object FarmhouseDoor01 rather than FarmhouseDoorL01 so they didn't animate when activated: 240CA (DawnstarSilussHouse), 1F7EA (KolseggrMinePavosHouse), 13CE1 (DawnstarIrgnirsHouse), DB208 (LundsHut01), 175AE (WinterholdRanmirsHouse), 13D41 (DawnstarWindpeakInn), 175BE (WinterholdKorirsHouse), 13C11 (DawnstarBeitildsHouse)
- Flipped a backwards chest (CE2A7) in the Abandoned Shack
- Moved a ruined book (10F408) and five Falmer Ears (10F409/A/B/D/F) that couldn't be picked up as they were inside the Havok mesh of the shelf they sit on in Alftand Animonculory
- Grounded a slightly floating candle holder (F2383) and numerous dead bushes (36B23/48/55/6/F5/6/8/9/C/C01/4/5/D9A/A1/E1E/23/4/6/44/F82/D6/7151/8) in Angarvunde
- Grounded a floating cobweb (85C44) and burial urn (85C46) in Angarvunde Ruins
- Raised a lockpick (10E287) that couldn't be picked up as was inside a skeleton's Havok mesh, and fixed an unmineable gold vein (10E09D) in Ansilvund Burial Chambers
- Slightly raised a Dwemer gear (ACFFC) out of its wall, as its black background was hidden making it appear it was turning through stone, in Avanchnzel Animoncultory
- Fixed an unmineable gold vein (10FC47) in Blackreach POIBlackreach05 (-2,-1)
- Removed a useless out-of-place, unlit (and slightly floating) Dwemer floor lantern (D8F62) on the BlackreachArena (3,0) arena platform as the spinning blades would go right through it as if it wasn't there, and lowered a seethrough-underside rubble pile (7CF3D)
- Closed a seethrough gap underneath the back of a cliff face piece (CE84A), and lowered a hollow seethrough-underside Dwemer pillar (2B7E1) [also lowered a paired one by the same about to match] in Blackreach BlackreachTowers (2,2)
- Grounded a seethrough-underside flat rock flooring piece (7AA37) in BlackreachCity (0,1) and a floating bush (DB936) in Blackreach (1,0)
- Closed a seethrough gap under a stairway (2B608) in BlackreachCity (0,1)
- Closed a seethrough gap between another cliff face rock (7AA10) and a wall in Blackreach (-1,1) [also adjusted four giant mushrooms so that they weren't left floating]
- Closed a completely open platform end (8004E) in Blackreach POIBlackreach06 (1,3); appropriated rocky land piece 7AA4E for the job
- Closed a seethrough rock (4E7F7) in BlackreachWeatherTest2 (3,3)
- Corrected two piers that didn't go all the way to the bottom and a missing water texture that allowed fall-through into water as if on land in Broken Oar Grotto
- Ground a semi-floating sharpened stick barricade (E74E0) and hay pile (8DEA6) in Broken Tower Redoubt
- Flipped a backwards End Table (F73A5) in the Dainty Sload
- Moved a partly floating shrub (7C45B) hanging over a rockface and fixed unmineable gold ore vein (10E14E ) in Darkshade
- Fixed a large (unlit) ceiling sconce's (61B8D) ropes not displaying, making it appear it was floating, and grounded a floating Draugr corpse (F178B) whose head was also embedded in its niche in Dead Men's Respite
- Grounded a seethrough-underside snowdrift (A547B) in Driftshade Cellar
- Moved a ground texture (ImpRubblePileSmall01 CAEBD) that was protruding through an adjoining wall and closed a hollow step (73593) in Fellglow Keep Dungeons
- Closed a seethrough gap in the ceiling of a hallway in Forelhost Refectory caused by a misaligned arch (7E3E0)
- Lowered a seethrough-underside ice pillar in Forsaken Cave (2FDD4)
- Replaced a common chair in Fort Dunstad (20918) that could still be sat on though buried in stone rubble up to the seat with a static one that can't be
- Removed a redundant/duplicate room piece (3684A) that left a seethrough gap between the doubled floor, embedded a bucket and failed its possibly intended purpose of covering a seethrough gap of nothingness at the back wall, adjusted the wall position (448B5) to cover the gap and a torch (691C5) to compensate in a cell, and moved an overlapping crate (FBBD6) in Fort Kastav Prison
- Fixed an overlapping chest (D8989) in Fort Snowhawk when it was occupied by Imperials or Stormcloaks as it was missing its enable parent
- Moved the grindstone (B2531) in Frostmere Crypt to the center of its small room so that when the player activates it, the camera view doesn't swing right outside the cell into the blue void
- Two candle sconces (5A252/4) in a stairway in Gallows Rock will no longer only show as hovering flames
- Flipped three end tables (A1B80, B3662/3) in Goldenglow Estate and a dresser (A3701) in Goldenglow Estate Second Floor that was facing the wall
- Closed a thin seam on nothingness between a hall (B1F95) and wall piece near the entrance of Halldir's Cairn
- Attached a floating sconce (EE649) to its pillar and moved/scaled two night tables (EFF44/7) embedded in their beds in High Hrothgar
- Fixed flickery Z-fighting hay in Honningbrew Meadery (4E7C2)
- Closed a seethrough hole of nothingness at the foot of an alchemy crafting table (BC802) in Irkngthand Arcanex
- Moved a cluster of Glowing Mushrooms (CB799) that couldn't be harvested as they were inside their wall's Havok mesh in Irkngthand Slave Pens
- Closed a thin seethrough seam between two room pieces (29659 and A478E) in Korvanjund Crypt
- Closed a seethrough gap between the flooring and stairs (104880/1/2/3) of the platform of the word wall in the Labyrinthian maze LabyrinthianMazeWorld (0,0)
- Fixed an unmineable gold ore vein (10F0CF) in Labyrinthian Thoroughfare
- Repositioned an Alchemy Lab (C8835) in Labyrinthian Valkygg (-2,10) that was almost completely embedded in the wall behind it
- Removed a spurious three-quarters-hollow rock (NorPlatCorOut01 104422) from the floor, and moved a purple Mountain Flower (1044AE) that was growing from a solid stone tile instead of the nearby flowerbed in the Labyrinthian maze start LabyrinthianMazeWorld (0,-1)
- Removed an extraneous seethrough second dropdown ceiling in a tunnel of Lost Prospect Mine (56F25/C/825A)
- The door from Markarth's Dwemer Museum to Calcelmo's Laboratory (33D2C) is now properly tied to Calcelmo's Laboratory Key, not the Dwemer Museum Key (he gives the player the latter to access the Museum, but the key also allowed access to his off-limits Laboratory where his guards would immediately attack the player)
- Moved a doorframe (B3994) slightly forward to cover a piece of missing texture on the threshold in MarkarthWorld (-44,0)
- Flipped a backwards chest (9CF4F) in the Markarth Smelter Overseer's House
- Grounded several floating hay piles (446AF, 9184A, C0128/34) in Mistwatch West Tower
- Moved a wine bottle (F782F) that was almost completely embedded in a wooden post in Morvunskar
- Grounded a dwemer lever in Mzinchaleft that was floating over its pedestal (BE4CF)
- Fixed ragged one-sided edges and a seethrough gap of nothingness at the right side of the roof of a semi-submerged Dwemer structure in Mzinchaleft Depths; scaled/moved a rock (BEA48) to cover the errors
- Moved an animated load door (58E22) so that the stonework behind it doesn't clip through it in Mzinchaleft Gatehouse
- Moved a Solid Dwemer Metal (F9D44) that was embedded in the floor's Havok mesh so couldn't be picked up in Mzulft Aedrome
- Moved a Glowing Mushrooms (C0541) that was embedded in the wall's Havok mesh so couldn't be harvested in Nchuand-Zel, and closed large seethrough gaps around the frame of the small hallway (560D1) to the door to Nchuand-Zel Control caused by using wrong piece; replaced DweFacadeHallSmExBg01 with DweFacadeHallSmExBgExtender01
- Lowered a Dwemer column (89899) that didn't reach the ground in Nchuand-Zel Armory
- Moved a Large Dwemer Strut (FDDD1) that was embedded in the floor's Havok mesh so couldn't be picked up and closed a seethrough gap in a wall column (33680) in Nchuand-Zel Quarters
- Closed seethrough gaps (all around floor-to-ceiling) in a hallway of Nchuand-Zel Control (58CA5, 58CAB) and moved a Dwemer barrel (FDE0F) that rock clipped into
- Moved a Satchel (E9E2A) that was embedded in the floor's Havok mesh so couldn't be activated in Northwind Mine
- A pressure plate dart trap (2DE02) in Pinewatch Bandit's Sanctuary will no longer erroneously trigger even if the player has the Light Foot perk
- Closed seethrough gaps at the sides of the stairs and small square holes with misaligned textures in the throne pedestal of Potema's Refuge (26272/4/5/6/7/9/A/C)
- Moved two benches (B7CA7/8) somewhat embedded in the walls in Raldbthar
- Removed a spurious one-sided column fragment (78298) from a pool in Raldbthar Deep Market
- Fixed an unharvestable Imp Stool (C1744) and moved a small rock pile (C1713) to cover up a seethrough rip between the entry tunnel and main area of Rebel's Cairn
- Removed two webbed, dessicated human corpses (ED0CB/13D) from Redbelly Mine as it's indicated during the quest there that the spiders invaded recently and the mine was closed before anyone was even injured
- Closed thin seams between wall piece 2B191 and its neighbour and end piece 2B19B in RedEagleRedoubtWorld (-29,5)
- Moved the mannequins (102BDF, 120BE2) in Riften's Honeyside (player home) slightly further from the wall as they could be activated from the other side, through the wall
- A wall, ceiling and post near the entrance of Riften Jail (RiftenJail01) will no longer disappear depending on the player's viewing angle
- Closed a small seethrough gap under an arch in the Riften Ratway (A3DAE)
- Fixed a Z-fighting of a tunnel piece (A1C95) intersecting another in Riften's Ratway Warrens
- Moved a crate embedded in a barrel (A2E68) and a neighboring basket to make room (A2E72), realigned two barrels clipping into other barrels (26D1E and 4E640) and closed a seethrough gap at the intersection of two pieces in the sewers (50C18) in Riften's Riftweald Manor (Mercer Frey's house)
- Closed ceiling gaps in an alcove (6EF7E), moved an impossibly balanced Ruined Book (A7C75) and raised a bowl (F1AFF) out of rock in Shroud Hearth Barrow
- Closed a land discontinuity in a corner (scaled/moved a rock (201E0) to cover the error) and replaced two columns (F384A / :cool: that were using MrkTreasuryColm01 with an exposed one-sided ragged piece hanging from them (replaced with DweRmLgColumn01) in Sightless Pit's Temple of Xrib
- Grounded a slightly floating chair (CBF89) in Sky Haven Temple
- Grounded a floating fern (67FAB), closed a seethrough area under a cliff face (67FB1) and cleared the erroneous ownership on a Deathbell ingredient (FB51E) that made it a stolen item in Snapleg Cave
- Closed large gaps in the ceiling caused by use of incorrect pieces (5579A/F) in a section of Snow Veil Catacombs
- Raised a book embedded in its shelf (C85DA) and fixed a vertical strip of Z-fighting on a column (6ADD8) and at the sides of an archway (EAA33) in the Solitude Bards College
- Flipped a backwards chest (65CFC) in the Solitude Hall of the Dead
- The three new chairs around the living room table (D89D2, E2CB4/5) will no longer be embedded in the new chairs when the Living Room upgrade is purchased due to missing enable parenting, flipped the backwards chest at the foot of the master bed (9DA07) and eliminated a large arc of Z-fighting intersection on the wall by the mannequins (5F0B1) in Solitude's Proudspire Manor (player's home)
- The housecarl/guest bedroom in Proudspire Manor will now be properly upgraded and not remain with a bedroll, crates and hay after the player has been made Thane of Haafingar
- Fixed a crate (E273A) in Proudspire Manor remaining embedded in a chair and two cobwebs (E2753/4) remaining after the housecarl bedroom was upgraded as they were missing enable parents
- Two rugs (D8A7A/D89C8) in Proudspire Manor under the tables in the living room areas that were tied to an unused enable parent are now tied to the living room upgrade so will appear when it is purchased
- Three cobwebs (D8ACF/D3/F9) and three hay pieces (D8AD7/A/E, one of which was floating) will no longer remain in Proudspire Manor after the Enchanting area is purchased as they were missing enable parents
The exterior back door of Proudspire Manor (3AF95) will no longer be unusable as it was tied to an incorrect key [Official Patch 1.9]
- Appropriated a couple of sacks (F5D74/7) in SolitudeWorld SolitudeOrigin (-16,25) to cover a seethrough gap in an corner outside Bits and Pieces
- Aligned a misaligned wall piece (CD043) that had a seethrough gap on one side and clipped the candle resting on it, moved another candle (CD053) whose flame was hidden inside its similar wall piece and in the Solitude Temple of the Divines
- Moved an impossibly balanced/clipping barrel (37F58) and grouded a partially floating Nightshade plant (F6F90) in Solitude (SolitudeWorld SolitudeRow)
- Grounded a floating thistle plant (533AF) in SolitudeWorld SolitudeBluePalaceCourtyard (-13,24)
- Fixed an invisible ramp of projecting Havok mesh from wall piece SCastleWall006 (E73A4) in SolitudeWorld SolitudeCastleDourDistrict01 (-15,26); appropriated nearby rock pile 5414E to cover it
- Removed an unused, unneeded hanging ring (208CE) from Solitude Castle Dour, Emperor's Tower as the hollow rope protruded vertically through the floor into the room above
- Grounded a floating candle in the Solitude Blue Palace (1612E)
- Grounded a floating chair in Solitude Red Wave (DE85A)
- Closed a gap in SouthfringeWorld SouthfringeAvalanche (33,-16) near the boss chest that the player could go through and "fall out of the world;" caused by cliff face 6F0FD not being large enough
- Moved a lantern (C4B69) somewhat embeded in solid rock in SouthfringeWorld SouthfringeStart (35,-17)
- Grounded an urn (3A738) that was embedded halfway up a tree for some unknown reason in SouthfringeWorld SouthfringeNPC (33,-17)
- Closed a seethrough gap under a flooring piece (A49D1) and a floating shrub (FBAB7) in Stillborn Cave
- Closed a seethrough gap behind rockface piece (2587F) in Stony Creek Cave
- Grounded two floating thickets in Sightless Pit (106922/3)
- Grounded a floating horn candle (CA753) in the Thalmor Embassy, Barracks
- Grounded a half-floating bear trap (F552C) in Torvald's Cave
- Grounded hay piles 4D461/7B/BC in Treva's Watch and 6C28D/F/90/2 in Treva's Watch Escape Tunnel
- Moved a scissors (79651), screwdriver (79652), scalpel (79653), Skeever tail (79654) and ruined book (D6F4F) that were embedded in the floor's Havok mesh so couldn't be picked up, grounded a seethrough-underside rubble pile (7F807) and closed huge seethrough gaps (large enough to walk through) around the misplaced entryway to the Pilgrim's Path (B0186) in the Twilight Sepulcher (needed to move the door, audio object and FX object as well to match; because doors' positions are stored in the same the door may be misaligned on an existing save)
- Fixed a small piece of Z-fighting on a floor piece (40BF4) of Ustengrav
- Moved several unharvestable or completely seethrough-underside mushrooms (86E6E/F/70/1/2) up a wall (appropriated rock 362DF to put them on), replaced a half-buried cupboard (2E260) whose drawers opened into rock with a static shelf, and raised a cauldron (B08E4) clipping into rock in White River Watch
- Adjusted one of the sets of rocks (34EB1) at the side of the player's home Breezehome in WhiterunWorld WhiterunPLainsDistrict03 [sic] (5,-2) to cover a seethrough gap of nothingness at the inside corner, and moved a set of sharpened stakes (FC8AF) by Severio Pelagia's house so one stake doesn't protrude through from the inside
An unusable bench in Whiterun's Bannered Mare (60343) can now be sat on [USKP 1.1]
- Removed a duplicated-in-place beam (E3EFA) at the top of the stairs that ran the length of the floor of Whiterun's Breezehome (appeared when the alchemy upgrade was purchased)
- Adjusted the scale/position of archway WRWallTierDivide01 (39ED0) in WhiterunWorld WhiterunPLainsDistrict03 [sic] (5,-2) to cover seethrough gaps between the sidewalk and stairs and the seethrough sidewalk border end
- Slightly lowered the interior Whiterun main gate (383C9) in WhiterunWorld WhiterunOrigin (4,-2) to close a seethrough seam between it and the main road mesh (1A329) parallel to the canal, visible from the Warmaiden's grindstone
- Closed a seethrough gap under wall 506E0 behind Carlotta Valentia's house in WhiterunWorld WhiterunOrigin (4,-2); appropriated rock pile piece 5110A from elsewhere to close it
- Closed a triangular seethough gap behind the Talos shrine between land mesh 506EE and wall 4C415 in WhiterunWorld WhiterunWindDistrict (6,-1); appropriated nearby boulder 10E995 to close it
- Closed a seethrough gap of void between the back of Dragonsreach and the land mesh 40BAC in WhiterunWorld (6,0); appropriated nearby boulder 587AF to close it
- Closed yet another seethrough gap of void between land mesh 40BAC and wall 89F7F in WhiterunWorld (6,0); appropriated nearby boulder 5A0A5
- Removed an out-of-place instance of RockPileS02FieldGrass01 (B96D5) at the well in the Whiterun market WhiterunWorld (6,-2)
- Removed a duplicated-in-place boulder (103067) outside the Whiterun walls in WhiterunWorld (6,-3)
- The intact House of Clan Cruel-Sea (5DA33) in Windhelm WindhelmPalaceOfTheKingsExterior (32,10) will no longer overlap the destroyed one during the siege of Windhelm due to missing enable parenting
- Moved two Hanging Moss plants (B804F/B7FFB) in Windhelm (31,9) and (32,9) respectively that couldn't be harvested as they were inside their walls' Havok mesh
- Grounded two dead shrubs (AEE9A/ :cool: in WindhelmWorld (32,8)
- Replaced a wooden wall panel WHIntWoodWallKitWall03 (7D19E) that has holes in it with WHIntWoodWallKitWall01 that doesn't, as it was allowing the fire in the fireplace on the other side to be seen (right through the brick chimney) in the Windhelm Blacksmith Quarters
- Fixed a strip of Z-fighting at the join of the hallway (C1068) and a basement room and another between its doorframe (C1067) and adjoining wall in Windhelm's Palace of the Kings
- Scaled down a jug (D6474) in a bookshelf in the wizard's quarters of Palace of the Kings Upstairs as its collision was knocking items above off the shelf
- Aligned a misplaced column 55BB9 hanging over the edge of a stairway which could be seen into and fixed bad clipping at the of another stairway AFC0F in Winterhold College's The Midden
- Removed seethrough gaps under two floor pieces (ADDBD/E) in Wolfskull Ruins (also grounded several bones left floating when they were lowered) and grounded two potion bottles (AC6BD/E)
- Corrected name of Leifnarr's corpse in Broken Helm Hollow (C2871) "Nord" -> "Leifnarr"
- Corrected typo in NPC name EncDremoraMelee06 (00016FF8) "Dremora Valynaz" -> "Dremora Valkynaz"
- Corrected typo in creature name CritterPondFish02 (00106D29) "Abacean Longfin" -> "Abecean Longfin"
- Corrected description for Banish magic effect BanishFFActor75 (0006F951) "Powerful summoned daedra creatures are are sent back to Oblivion." -> "Powerful summoned Daedric creatures are sent back to Oblivion."
- Corrected description for Frost Breath shout FrostBreathShout (0005D16B) "Your breath is winter, you Thu'um a blizzard." ("you Thu'um" -> "your Thu'um")
- Corrected description for third Experimenter perk: "Eating an ingredient reveals all it's effects." ("it's" -> "its")
- Corrected description of Matching Set light and heavy armor perks (51B17, 107832) as it indicated a 25% bonus but was providing 20%
- Corrected loading screen: "Weapons can be improved at a Grindstone. Armor can be improved at a Blacksmith's Table." ("Blacksmith's Table" -> "Workbench")
- Corrected activator TGCrownCompleteWithStand (0007F8DF) "Barenziahs Crown" -> "Barenziah's Crown"
- Corrected container dunMiddenInvestigationChest (000D30CC) "Investigators Chest" -> "Investigator's Chest"
- Corrected container QAEnchantedWeaponContainer (000C2CDF) "All EnchantedWeapons" -> "All Enchanted Weapons" [note that this container can never be seen in normal gameplay]
- The Blessing of Talos effect (FortifyShoutTimerFFSelf 000FB992) will now display the correct magnitude (20% rather than 0%) in its Active Effects page
- The Equilibrium spell (DA746) will now show the correct drain health/restore magicka magnitude in its description, rather than a fixed amount of 25 per second
- Slightly improved cell names: "Palace of the Kings Upstairs" -> "Palace of the Kings, Upstairs"
- Corrected the following errors in item names:
Renamed "Apple Pie" -> "Meat Pie" as Sorex Vinius referred to them as this several times in Tending the Flames, then gave a misnamed "Apple Pie"; note that the item's internal name is FoodPie (no mention of apples) and they are sold at inns (ie pub pies, which are meat pies) so this appears to be a mistake by the developers (there is no recipe to make them either and they are mentioned nowhere else) [USKP 1.2.3]
Renamed all 19 types of Elven Gauntlets that were misnamed "Elven Bracers of..."
Renamed all 15 types of Steel Plate Gauntlets that were misnamed "Steel Plate Bracers of..."
FormID: 000C891D MS11NecromancerAmulet "Necromancer Amulet" -> "Necromancer's Amulet" [this is how it is referred to during the quest Blood on the Ice]
FormID: 00010509 DancersFlute "The Dancer's Flute" -> "The Dancer's Pipe" [Calixto refers to it as "The Dancer's Pipe" several times in audio/subtitle during his museum tour]
FormID: 00043E27 FRiften14Ingot "Orichalcum Ingot" -> "Wylandriah's Orichalcum Ingot" [the other two items collected for Wylandriah in this quest are prefixed with her name]
FormID: 000B83CF ArmorFalmerGauntlets "FalmerGauntlets" -> "Falmer Bracers" [they are bracers, as the hands are completely exposed]
FormID: 000FE2DF EnchArmorGlassHelmetMagickaRate05 "Glass Armor of Resurgence" ("Armor" -> "Helmet") [it is a helmet, has the helmet template, price, leveled list, etc.]
FormID: 00100E04 EnchRingDestruction06 "Ring of Peeless Destruction" ("Peeless" -> "Peerless")
FormID: 000CD883 FavorNightshadeExtract "Nightshade Extact" ("Extact" -> "Extract")
FormID: 0010DF96 EnchArmorOrcishBootsStamina04 "Orcish Armor of Eminent Stamina" ("Armor" -> "Boots") [it is a pair of boots, has the boots template, price, leveled list, etc.]
FormID: 0010DF96 EnchArmorSteelBootsStamina03 "Steel Armor of Major Stamina" ("Armor" -> "Boots") [it is a pair of boots, has the boots template, price, leveled list, etc.]
- Corrected the following errors in quest stages/objectives:
Finn's Lute (BardsCollegeLute) 20: "Thieves stolen Finn's Lute from the Bards College over a year ago." ("stolen" -> "stole")
Glory of the Dead (C06) 10: "I should attend the funeral of Kodak Whitman, the late Harbinger of the Companions." ("Kodak Whitman" -> "Kodlak Whitemane")
Glory of the Dead (C06) 10: "..., I need to convene in the Underforge to determine the next steps for the Companions following the death of Kodak Whitman." ("Kodak Whitman" -> "Kodlak Whitemane")
Compelling Tribute (CWMission07) 40: "Together we will over power the enemy and secure the weapons and coin." ("over power" -> "overpower")
The Black Star (DA01) "Nelacar has told me that his old mentor, Maylyn Varen,..." ("Maylyn" -> "Malyn")
Boethiah's Calling (DA02) 10: "..., and once trapped by it's magic, slay them. If I do this Boethiah will appear." ("it's" -> "its")
A Night To Remember (DA14) 100: "A note of debt I gave to Ennis in Rorikstead has directed me to Ysolda in Whiterun, she might be able to direct me to Sam." ("Whiterun, she" -> "Whiterun. She")
A Night To Remember (DA14) 100: "Ysolda in Whiterun will give me more information about Same once I return the ring I borrowed from her to give to someone in Witchmist Grove." ("Same" -> "Sam")
A Night To Remember (DA14) 115: "Ysolda in Whiterun will give me more information about Sam once I return the ring I borrowed from her to give to a hagraven Witchmist Grove." ("Same" -> "Sam")
Repentance (dunDarklightQST): "...surprise. We attacked an killed her mother. Illia told me to take her mother's staff from as a reward." ("surprise. We" -> "surprise. We", "an killed" -> "and killed", "from as" -> "as")
The Book of Love (T02) 10: "I've agreed to help the Temple of Mara help the cause of love throughout Skyrim." ("help the cause" -> "promote the cause")
The Fishing Job (TGRGF) 20: "Return the to Delvin" (Removed "the" as ItemToGet begins with the mark's name)
The Pursuit (TG07) objective 41: "(Optional) Shoot the mechanism to lower the ramp" ("(Optional) Shoot" -> "Shoot") [this stage was never optional]
Blindsighted (TG08B) 40: "I've finally located Mecer Frey within the ruins of Irkngthand." ("Mecer" -> "Mercer")
Blindsighted (TG08B) 60: "Mecer Frey is dead,..." ("Mecer" -> "Mercer")
No Stone Unturned (TGCrown) "However, I'll need to wait until I'm full member of the Guild before she'll be able to assist me." ("I'm full" -> "I'm a full")
Contract: Kill Beitild (DBSideContract03) 200: "Betild is dead,..." ("Betild" -> "Beitild")
Hitting the Books (MG03) 30: "Urag suggested that useful books may have been stolen from the Arcanaeum by Othorn,..." ("Othorn" -> "Orthorn")
- Corrected the following errors in new books' text:
AtrFrgDaedricRecipe01 "Atronach Forge Recipe" - Description: "Daedric Cuirass", Body: "Ebony Cuirass" ("Cuirass" -> "Armor") [cuirasses are no longer separate pieces in Skyrim]
AtrFrgRecipe12 "Atronach Forge Recipe" - Description "Conjurer's Elixr" ("Elixr" -> "Elixir")
ED02E Book1CheapWhiterun "A Gentleman's Guide to Whiterun"
"Welcome, good sir, to this indispensible guide." ("indispensible" -> "indispensable")
"Belethor's General Goods offers various and sundry wears for the adventurous traveler,..." ("wears" -> "wares")
"The smith is a pretty Nord named Adrianne Avenicci,..." ("Nord" -> "Imperial")
"I often visit her to make conversation, as she is a fellow Imperial far from home." ("a fellow" -> "an") [the author, Mikael the Bard, is a Nord]
"These Nords are simple folk,.." ("These" -> "We") [note that there are two other Imperial references that were not touched as they make sense if the book was intended for Imperials visiting from Cyrodiil]
"and the risks I have taken to bring you this most thorough report on all thing of interest to the discerning gentleman in the grand city of Whiterun." ("thing" -> "things")
403AF FavorAdonatoBook "Adonato's Book"
"It seemed that no powerin Tamriel could stop the monster" ("powerin" -> "power in")
"The Jarls might have been able to conquesr the beast if they had worked together," ("conquesr" -> "conquer")
"When Olaf finds Numinex, the dragon is to weak to defend himself." ("to weak" -> "too weak")
2A96D MS14AlvasJournal "Alva's Journal": "I am to seduce the guardsman one at a time and make them my slaves." ("guardsman" -> "guardsmen")
ED03F Book3ValuableAmongstTheDraugr "Amongst the Draugr": "I noted a sort of transferal happening." ("transferal" -> "transferral")
3636A MQ202SkyHavenBook "Annals of the Dragonguard"
"Emperor Kastav again ordered the Dragonguard to sieze hostages from Markarth and Hroldan to ensure that the jarls meet their conscription quotas." ("sieze" -> "seize")
"Upon the outbreak of the Winterhold Rebellion, our Master refused orders to send the Dragonguard out to help supress the rebellion." ("supress" -> "suppress")
504EF CWMission07InformantLetterImperial "Anonymous Letter": "If forced to chose between his dislike for the Empire or love for , will most assuredly chose the latter." ("chose" -> "choose") [two instances]
80D63 dunYngvildJournal01 "Arondil's Journal, Part 1": "It seems the cretins of Dawnstar are not quite a foolish as I had surmised." ("a foolish" -> "as foolish")
80D66 dunYngvildJournal04 "Arondil's Journal, Part 4": "The milk maid (who's name still escapes me)" ("who's" -> "whose")
78DD2 dunRobbersGorgeJournal "Bandit Leader's Journal": "I've ordered an extra ration of mead, but unless this fighting stops, we'll tear outselves apart." ("outselves" -> "ourselves")
2F83B SkillEnchanting5 "Catalogue of Armor Enchantments"
"Fortifying the wearers health is popular with warriors.", "There are even examples of gauntlets that are enchanted to improve the wearers ability to enchant things." ("wearers" -> "wearer's")
"The make the wearer less susceptible to burning, freezing and shocks." ("The make" -> "They make")
2F83A SkillEnchanting4 "Catalogue of Weapon Enchantments"
"These drain off a wizards reserve of power," ("wizards" -> "wizard's")
"Unlike the elemental enchantments, the enchantment along cannot kill, although the weapon itself can still take a life." ("along" -> "alone")
"Should he die shortly thereafter, he soul is siphoned off to a nearby soul gem." ("he soul" -> "the soul")
"Noticablely more rare are the absorb enchantments." ("Noticablely" -> "Noticeably")
"There are three known types that drain the victims health, magicka, or stamina." ("victims" -> "victim's")
"These are sometime referred to as vampiric enchantments." ("sometime" -> "sometimes")
"Absorbing health can actual steal the life from a creature." ("actual" -> "actually")
"It is important to note that many creature are immune to paralysis," ("creature" -> "creatures")
ED605 Book2CommonCatsOfSkyrim "Cats of Skyrim"
"The tooth of the cat is rumored to be useful in potions that restore the imbibers stamina as well as a potion that will temporarily give a more keen eye for smithing." ("imbibers" -> "imbiber's")
"An skillful hunter can usually salvage the pelts and teeth of their kill, but report that the meat is tasteless and not fit to eat." ("An skillful" -> "A skilful")
85FE3 dunFolgunthurJournal2 "Daynas Valen's Notes": "Mikrul, the youngest, was run to ground in Folgunthur, the ancient barows at the foot of Solitude" ("barows" -> "barrows")
EF2C0 Book3ValuableDragonLanguage "Dragon Language: Myth no More"
"The very word conjurs nightmare images of shadowed skies" ("conjurs" -> "conjures")
"An always, always, it was the same word repeated:" ("An always" -> "And always")
"In my travels, I found many of the ancient walls, and every suspicision proved true." ("suspicision" -> "suspicion")
"And a human witness possibly even a thrall or servant learning, observering" ("observering" -> "observing")
"The anicent Nords used the dragon langauge for these walls for very specific reasons. ("anicent" -> "ancient", "langauge" -> "language")
"Again, those answers are probably lost to time, and will never be know." ("be know" -> "be known")
E7F34 book2CommonDwarvenArchitectureVolIII "Dwemer Inquiries Vol III": "but very specifically on ornate metal frames in the deepest reaches of the Strongholds Alftand, Irkgnthand and Mzinchaleft of Skyrim." ("Irkgnthand" -> "Irkngthand")
2F837 SkillEnchanting1 "Enchanter's Primer": "Place the item and the soul gem on the Arcane Echanter. ("Echanter" -> "Enchanter")
88FE2 dunIlinaltasDeepAdventurerJournal "Fisherman's Journal": "No amount of coin could convince any of the nearby villagers to guide me there, so I'm following the Whiter River." ("Whiter" -> "White")
ED04E Book3ValuableThalmor "Flight from the Thalmor": "Or so I thought at the time, before their true power and inlfuence made itself known." ("inlfuence" -> "influence")
E3E69 Book3ValuableForgeHammerAndAnvil "Forge, Hammer and Anvil"
"He was rumored to illiterate," ("to illiterate" -> "to be illiterate"
"The last page had a large streak of ink an a few splatters of blood." ("ink an a" -> "ink and a")
"We have no way of know if Thorbald ever discovered the extraneous comments added to his script." ("know" -> "knowing")
4C6C8 TG02BillofSale "Goldenglow Bill of Sale": "Payment of the property has been made in full by Gulum-Ei as an agent on behalf of the buyer." ("Gulum-Ei" -> "Gajul-Lei") [It was part of the questline that this bill contained the alias "Gajul-Lei", but it instead contained the real name of the NPC instead of the alias it was supposed to]
AD8DE NoteFreeformMorthalB "Gorm's Letter" [Improved title to "Gorm's Letter to Captain Aldis as otherwise the player could forget what it was and read it to find out, then remember that Gorm asked that the player not read it; note that there are no consequences if the player does]
2F836 SkillPickpocket5 "Guide to Better Thieving":
"Let me give you a bit of advise: don't bother." ("advise" -> "advice")
"For every skilled thief I've met in my day, I've seen a twenty who thought" ("a twenty" -> "twenty")
E1647 dunWhiteRiverWatchHajvarrJournal "Hajvarr's Journal": "Travellers must have complained to the Jarl." ("Travellers" -> "Travelers")
1AFD2 SkillSmithing5 "Heavy Armor Forging": "Ebony is the principle material, " ("principle" -> "principal")
1AFC8 SkillAlchemy5 "Herbalist's Guide to Skyrim"
"While it is most well-known for its use in poisons, it would be remiss to overlook that the blooms of the Deathbell are very effective in mixtures for boosting one Alchemy skill." ("one" -> "one's")
"Do not be alarmed if, when the wings are broken down almost completely, they appear to almost disappear under your mortar." ("mortar" -> "pestle") [The mortar is the bowl that ingredients are placed in, not under]
"Not all Nords are savages wrapped in animal skins, howling at the moon." ("moon" -> "moons")
ED60C Book3ValuableDwarvenAutomatons "Herbane's Bestiary: Automatons"
"In the dark halls and chambers amid the ceasless droning of grinding gears and venting steam" ("ceasless" -> "ceaseless")
"I will continue to my journey across the lands, And perhaps one day Herebane will meet a worthy challenge," ("lands, And" -> "lands, and", "Herebane" -> "Herbane")
ED60B Book2CommonHagravens "Herbane's Bestiary: Hagravens"
"crude trinkets and alters to these witches on which sat dull, empty soul gems." ("alters" -> "altars")
"and deserving of its fate and its claws that are my trophy will tell the story of Herebanes triumph." ("Herebanes" -> "Herbane's")
D6F0B Book2CommonOnIceWraiths "Herbane's Bestiary: Ice Wraiths": "When winters chill descended upon me as I traveled further north through the frozen plains and mountains" ("winters" -> "winter's")
EDD35 Book1CheapCombatTips "Killing Before You're Killed": "learn the basics and keep your head firmly planted on your shoulders or someone's bound to lob it off." ("lob" -> "lop")
EF53E Book1CheapKolbAndTheDragon "Kolb & the Dragon"
"A strong gust of wind blew Kolb's torch out, and knocked him into a pit where split his head and died." ("where split" -> "where he split")
"Kolb found the lair where the dragon slept, tendrils of smoke wafting from it's nostrils." ("it's" -> "its")
D0E4E dunFrostmereCryptKyrJournal "Kyr's Log": "There's whole forest down there-" ("There's whole" -> "There's a whole")
CADEC DB01AventusLetter "Letter from the Steward": "or if you possess the ability the read the letter I am currently composing" ("ability the read" -> "ability to read")
1AFD0 SkillSmithing3 "Light Armor Forging":
"What we call Glass is nothing like the windows panes you see in houses." ("windows" -> "window")
"Studded armor also need iron ingots" ("need" -> "needs")
"Then the Betrayal of Ulvul Llaren brought it the rest of Tamriel." ("it the" -> "it to the")
"It's principle ingredient is Malachite," ("It's principle" -> "Its principal"
90213 dunAnsilvundLetter04 "Lu-ah's Journal" [Corrected title to "Lu'ah's Journal" to match her name]
"I would see both the Empire and these sons of Skyrim into Oblivion myself." ("Skyrim into" -> "Skyrim into") [double space]
E82BE FFRiften08BrandSheiBook "Lymdrenn Tenvanni's Journal" [Corrected title: "Tenvanni's" -> "Telvanni's"]
"the Argonians simply answering a rallying cry incited by a millennia of suffrage imposed by my kind." ("millennia of suffrage" -> "millennium of suffering")
F1445 HouseDecorateMarkarth "Markarth Home Decorating Guide": "This package will furnish one the small rooms that adjoin the living room with the implements of an alchemist's laboratory." ("one the" -> "one of the")
DD125 dunPOIChillwindJournal2 "Merchant's Journal": "So many caravans have been attacked, so many travellers vanished into thin air." ("travellers" -> "travelers")
55549 dunLostProspectMineJournal "Miner's Journal": "And along comes Bern, my old partner, with an deed to some old gold mine out in the hills." ("an deed" -> "a deed")
ED607 Book2CommonGiantsAndMammoths "Ode To The Tundrastriders": "I'd slowly fade to dream nested in the radiating heat of mammoth fur. It's cold resisting properties keeping me snug." ("fur. It's" -> "fur, its")
ED035 Book2CommonRiftenOfCrossedDaggers "Of Crossed Daggers"
"Riften was a major hub of activity for trade caravans and travellers to and from Morrowind." ("travellers" -> "travelers")
"The city guard was formiddable and maintained a tight grasp on its populace, keeping them safe from harm." ("formiddable" -> "formidable")
"Although many believe that Hosgunn was responisble, and cries of protest filled the streets of Riften," ("responisble" -> "responsible")
"Any caught breaking the curfew was immediately jailed without process or executed if it was a repeat offence." ("offence" -> "offense")
"using it to construct a massive wooden castle with unecessarily lavish quartering within." ("unecessarily" -> "unnecessarily")
"the streets of Riften became littered with refuse and it's people plagued by disease and hunger." ("it's" -> "its")
"As the fighting recommensed, the fire spread through the city unchecked." ("recommensed" -> "commenced")
"And even though over fifty years had passed since then, it still has yet to fully recover." ("had passed" -> "have passed")
EB090 Book1CheapOlafAndTheDragon "Olaf and the Dragon" [NOTE: the text is the same as 403AF "Adonato's Book" but two of the mistakes have been corrected]
"The Jarls might have been able to conquesr the beast if they had worked together," ("conquesr" -> "conquer")
ED037 Book3ValuableSteppingLightly "On Stepping Lightly": "Since the draugr tends to lay dormant until someone happens upon their resting place, it's advisable to keep an eye on any niches or sarcophaguses that you encounter." ("tends" -> "tend", "sarcophaguses" -> "sarcophagi")
1AD14 Book4RareSancreTor "Remanada": "the west split from the east and Colovia's estrangment lasted some four hundreds of years." ("estrangment" -> "estrangement")
ED03B Book2CommonScourgeoftheGrayQuarter "Scourge of the Gray Quarter"
"would open itself as a welcome destination for any refugee from the smoking sulphur" ("sulphur" -> "sulfur")
"Indeed, the soft hand of Hoag can be seen in the cities Argonian population as well;" ("cities" -> "city's")
F84A1 Book0Shadowmarks "Shadowmarks": "Saves you from breaking into a place only to find the people don't even have two septim to rub together." ("septim" -> "septims")
1AF93 Book3ValuableShezarr "Shezarr and the Divines": "the defeat at Gelnumbria Moors would only damage his campaign for the Imperial Crown." ("Gelnumbria" -> "Glenumbra")
F1447 HouseDecorateSolitude "Solitude Home Decorating Guide": "Will stock one of the home's small ground-floor rooms with all of the furnshings for an enchanting laboratory," ("furnshings" -> "furnishings")
ED046 Book2CommonSongOfReturnV2 "Songs of the Return, Vol 2": "bringing his learnings to bear on the battlefield that his enemies would be defeated before they even know the battle had begun." ("learnings" -> "learning", "know" -> "knew")
D0969 dunFrostflowAbyssJournal02 "Sudi's Journal": "Or even being cabin girl on one ships we used to sail on would be better than this!" ("one ships" -> "one of the ships")