Aside from the release itself, I've been forced to move the code repository at the same time. Google, once again, just up and marked one of my projects for deletion without any sort of warning ahead of time. So since I'm going to need to work with Git and GitHub for Druid Gameworks material, I figured I may as well go all in and move Sandbox over to GitHub now too. Seems to be all the rage anyway. Maybe it'll actually get noticed over there instead of languishing on Google's servers never being seen.
Changes for Sandbox 2.2
* Added Google +1 button support to blog posts.
* Added Twitter button support to blog posts.
* Added Reddit button support for blog posts.
* Changed the Facebook button setup.
* Removed the Technorati button as they're now a vile web spam service provider.
* Added global and per-post toggles for restriction of anonymous posting.
* Emoticons are now handled independently of skins and can be added on the fly as desired.
* Added the ability to disable all comments for all users, registered or otherwise.
* Updated the Akismet PHP class to version 0.5.
* Changed all usage of serialize and unserialize to json_encode and json_decode to address potential PHP related vulnerabilities.
* Moved the © and ™ codes into the bbcode parser instead of sitting out on their own.
* Added the ability to reset the download counter on an uploaded file.
* Blog ping functions now require the php5-xmlrpc extension.
* BBCode parsing updated to eliminate PHP5 deprecation warnings for the /e parameter in preg_replace.
* Active users display in the ACP was not showing user names as intended.
* Gallery folder creation was using GET instead of POST.
* Gallery and download folders had naming collisions due to not including the folder ID number in URLs.
* Could not use multiple spoiler tags in a post.
* Post navigation and search functions should not return unpublished material to non-authors.
* Content type header for the default skin was still set to XHTML.
* Sidebar calendar was not validating for a blank line at the top.
* Corrected the post box's inability to focus on the cursor position when using bbcode buttons.
* Fixed a division by zero error in the make_links function.
* Corrected inconsistent file path handling for skin folders. (Issue #4)
* Social sharing icons were not being referred to by the full URL, causing 404 errors to fill up the webserver logs.
* URL bbcode was not adding http:// in front of a URL that was missing this, which resulted in bad links when using friendly URL support.
* User registration was not handling cases where bots tried to circumvent the form.
* Emoticons were not being loaded properly for ACP pages.
* Fixed HTML5 validation errors in the social media button links.
"It is pointless to resist, my son." -- Darth Vader
"Resistance is futile." -- The Borg
"Mother's coming for me in the dragon ships. I don't like these itchy clothes, but I have to wear them or it frightens the fish." -- Thurindil
Well. I guess that's that then.